What's new

WHO finds Indian cities have dirtiest air; Chinese data foggy

"GENEVA (Reuters) - An effort by the World Health Organisation to measure pollution in cities around the world has found New Delhi admits to having the dirtiest air, while Beijing's measurements, like its skies, are far from clear."

WHO finds Indian cities have dirtiest air; Chinese data foggy - Yahoo!7

Interesting how the Chinese like to cover up things.

Look, look at this troll. We never claim our cities are free of dirty air, nor do we cover it up. In China, we publish AQI everyday, we have superior air quality cities in South China, we also have heavily polluted cities in Northeast China. Everyday I can read this. Now tell me, what's your problem here? I thought it's none of your business right? Whether we cover it or not, it doesn't make your cities better. I just don't understand, it seems Chinese negative news make you feel happy.

Look, look at this troll. We never claim our cities are free of dirty air, nor do we cover it up. In China, we publish AQI everyday -
The Chinese gov't used to claim bitterly about the readings from the U.S. Embassy; they did not want them to be public. Only when their complaints fell on deaf ears and their attempts to apply the Great Firewall of China proved fruitless did the gov't change its policy.

Back
Top Bottom