What's new

Which one of these have you experienced in your life?

Which one of these have you experienced in your life?

• Total voters
None, and btw that is not the criteria of happiness for everyone? happiness is your state of mind and depends on your priorities in life. Nothing makes me more happy than helping some one out.

You needed to open it in members club, not in this section.
Maybe.

No, you are wrong.
I would be more than glad to be enlighten. Hey dudes life is too short, I can't understand how can you guys just come into this world become slave ants work as much as possible, and leave all the beauties of this world to to less than a 0.00001 percent of the population of this world and die like a never existed sheep.
Why? tell me why?

I experienced Ferrari ... But not my own
That's a step forward, and I am gonna ask with due respect; Aren't you gonna try your own in this life time?

Where is the "all of the above" option? Too lazy to click on each one :p

None, and btw that is not the criteria of happiness for everyone? happiness is your state of mind and depends on your priorities in life. Nothing makes me more happy than helping some one out.
Dude, that is all I wanted to hear, Why on God's sake, should happiness be an state of the mind?
Who has thought you this nonsense, while you are starting to live like a tamed sheep, while you are starting to believe in such nonsense, there are people that are building their palace on your shoulders. I am not speaking about communism shit, here I am speaking about predefined rules in the peoples mind, these rules where meant to make the world a better place to live in, but they are turning to be invisible slave collars on the peoples neck.

Are you preaching communism?
Nope, never dude.
All I am saying is that, just wait a moment and think.
While average people are burning 13200 K calories to make a Dollar, some less than a 0.0001 percent of the people in this planet whom are owning 89 percent of the world's wealth are just burning 75 calories to make a G.
If that is not discrimination, if that is not slavery, what is it?
There is a mean for this world to be made spherical, there is a mean for all of us to be born naked. We have just one time life, One time shot.
When are you people gonna understand that?

Last edited:
Dude, that is all I wanted to hear, Why on God's sake, should happiness be an state of the mind?
Who has thought you this nonsense, while you are starting to live like a tamed sheep, while you are starting to believe in such nonsense, there are people that are building their palace on your shoulders. I am not speaking about communism shit, here I am speaking about predefined rules in the peoples mind, these rules where meant to make the world a better place to live in, but they are turning to be invisible slave collars on the peoples neck.

Happiness and contentment is all relative my friend.

Work all day in the rain and have a hot meal = happy
take shit from your boss all day and be greeted enthusiastically by your pet = happy
have a cup of coffee after 3 days without = happy
Watching you garden flourish after much work = happy.

Still seeing Ferrari as some thing big is a looser mindset.......

Being independent financially and can contribute to society is some thing that must be pursuit ...More contribution is better

People in PDF should go to real politics rather than discussing too much...Their adrenalin needs compensation :coffee:

Thats why we are here, arent we ? Because we love politics, geopolitics, defense, and we have many things inside our brain to say ..... :D
Ya I am a looser, but promise me not to let them be your dream in time you are dying, dude.

I mean no offense , islam has nothing against luxury , look at saudi arabia , but depends what interpretation of islam you are looking at , in lybia for example i heard sufi islam is in the rise

Happiness and contentment is all relative my friend.

Work all day in the rain and have a hot meal = happy
take shit from your boss all day and be greeted enthusiastically by your pet = happy
have a cup of coffee after 3 days without = happy
Watching you garden flourish after much work = happy.
Sane words.
But with a world size due respect let me be disagree, sir.
You would be more happy if you worked all day in the rain, and you could earn your share of this world.
Let's not talk about the discrimination in a specific region. lets talk, world wide.
Would you be happy when you think about you working all a rainy day long, to make a buck, while there are some people in another corner of this world that are cutting a tree into a 1000 pieces of G's to keep you as a rainy day working slave?
Would ya?

I mean no offense , islam has nothing against luxury , look at saudi arabia , but depends what interpretation of islam you are looking at , in lybia for example i heard sufi islam is in the rise
I am not talking about religion dude. I am speaking about simple rules of slavery in this glance long, gifted life.

Nope, never dude.
All I am saying is that, just wait a moment and think.
While average people are burning 13200 K calories to make a Dollar, some less than a 0.0001 percent of the people in this planet whom are owning 89 percent of the world's wealth are just burning 75 calories to make a G.
If that is not discrimination, if that is not slavery, what is it?
There is a mean for this world to be made spherical, there is a mean for all of us to be born naked. We have just one time life, One time shot.
When are you people gonna understand that?
That could be discrimination but there should be a way of resources to be divided among people instead of sharing equally regardless of one's contribution to the world right? For instance, higher share of resources should go to people who make a higher contribution but the question is how you measure the contribution.

In my opinion, there is some sort imbalance but I don't think I am ready to talk about it.

I'm saving up all my money so I can buy a house in The Bahamas before the age of 30. I've got a 1/4 of what I need so far. My plan is to live there half the year and live in Canada the other half (for work).

Money doesn't make you happy on its own, but it'll bring you freedom. Freedom to do what you want is the ultimate goal and that's what brings happiness. I think that's what Islam shall be the winner is saying (for the nth time dude, change that name Aghhhhhhhhhrhrhr).

hey u must be my twin :D that was the exact statement i was about to say here. :)

Back
Top Bottom