What's new

Where's the logic?

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
China has helped the north vietnamese against South Vietnam.

Now the north vietnamese regime have won, they oppress the south vietnamese since 1975 and they agress China

The north vietnamese screamed, cried for the medias during the Vietnam war, accusing the americans for everything. There were millions of deaths for finally nothing, as vietnamese soldiers have now US m4s

China has just helped the north vietnamese to win

I remind that JEW USA after the Vietnam war is not the USA before, so don't say "Fukuoka, i thought you hate USA?"

Modernisation?
The beliefs of previous generations being different from the current?

A want for a future that they can call their own and not have to fight meaningless wars over political bullshit.

Now the north vietnamese regime have won, they oppress the south vietnamese since 1975 and they agress China

The north vietnamese screamed, cried for the medias during the Vietnam war, accusing the americans for everything. There were millions of deaths for finally nothing, as vietnamese soldiers have now US m4s

I remind that JEW USA after the Vietnam war is not the USA before, so don't say "Fukuoka, i thought you hate USA?"

Because the Chinese leaders at that time only care about ideology. They didn't care about China or Chinese national interest. The communist leaders wanted all communists rise up and unite, lol. They were the idealists, well every "true" communist is an idealist that dream of united world under communism.

Try seeing the situation from the Vietnamese perspective.
China's population is 15x bigger and GDP is 60x bigger. China's navy can sink Vietnam's navy and take over the Spartly islands.
China's veto power in the UNSC effectively makes complaining in the UN useless.
There are many China collaborators within the Vietnamese political elites.

China dominates Vietnam militarily, economically, and politically. Besides that, china is a rather unpredictable power, while Canada can expect US to not invade, the same can't be said about China (China invaded Vietnam in 1979).

Try seeing the situation from the Vietnamese perspective.
China's population is 15x bigger and GDP is 60x bigger. China's navy can sink Vietnam's navy and take over the Spartly islands.
China's veto power in the UNSC effectively makes complaining in the UN useless.
There are many China collaborators within the Vietnamese political elites.

China dominates Vietnam militarily, economically, and politically. Besides that, china is a rather unpredictable power, while Canada can expect US to not invade, the same can't be said about China (China invaded Vietnam in 1979).
:rofl:
Don't you think that China would have little problems if they invade Vietnam, with all the weapons they have given during the war against the USA?

:rofl:
Don't you think that China would have little problems if they invade Vietnam, with all the weapons they have given during the war against the USA?

Don't underestimate your opponent. China did that in 1979 and lost (poorly equipped and inexperienced Chinese vs an extremely experienced army that fought for 10 years).

Don't underestimate your opponent. China did that in 1979 and lost (poorly equipped and inexperienced Chinese vs an extremely experienced army that fought for 10 years).
:undecided:You were saying that China wouldn't have problems, i answer that China would have problems, and you correct me China would have problems

:undecided:You were saying that China wouldn't have problems, i answer that China would have problems, and you correct me China would have problems
Who are you to challenge Issac Newton, Einstein?

North Vietnamese domination of South Vietnam was a reenactment of the Annam invasion of Champa. Vietnamese imperialism keeps repeating itself throughout history. China made a huge error by allowing North Vietnam to overrun the South.

North Vietnamese domination of South Vietnam was a reenactment of the Annam invasion of Champa. Vietnamese imperialism keeps repeating itself throughout history. China made a huge error by allowing North Vietnam to overrun the South.
Actually it's not really a racial war, as south vietnamese & north vietnamese are nearly the same people

It's rather a cultural war, as culturally sv & nv are quite opposite. And the difference of accent between the nv & the sv add to the gap

Sv have been forced to be communist, but most of them remember the american era. And they hate each other because of the nv domination

There's a lot of rivalry, jealousy & distrust

Last edited:

I don't understand why you ruin the rest of your posts with religious hate-speech. The mods will eventually catch on that you are not against Israel for its policies (as many are, and intelligently express so) you are just a racist bigot.

I don't see the logic that China lost the border war in 1979. Pls elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom