What's new

Whats your baradari or tribe?

Traitors. What are they doing there? Running Hawala network? :mad:

LOL idk they run some company but I never really asked them what exactly. Anyway it is true though that Arbeez treat Pakistanis bad compared to western society though like you cannot even gain citizenship there at all. :no:

I am big fan of hassan nisar, man i love his andaz-e-bayan....he is unintentionally hilarious some times.

Yeah I know he be going crazy rabid at times and it becomes funny. :lol:

I am Muslim before anything else. This thread was kind of stupid, and disappointed me. I didn't know Pakistani compatriots would be so racist.

Anyways I am done.

Razpak-Muslim, Pakistani, Arain,Chaudhry saab, Ramay(archer), thief of hearts.

:D

Most of time he calls politicians as pig meat :lol:

Take out the rhetoric though and he is on point lol.

I am Muslim before anything else. This thread was kind of stupid, and disappointed me. I didn't know Pakistani compatriots would be so racist.

Anyways I am done.

Razpak-Muslim, Pakistani, Arain,Chaudhry saab, Ramay(archer), thief of hearts.

:D

@qamar1990 wants us to go back to bashing one another instead. :rofl:

Take out the rhetoric though and he is on point lol.

@qamar1990 wants us to go back to bashing one another instead. :rofl:

@RazPaK is the perfect Pakistani. More fierce than a Pathan, more hardworking than a Jat, more gangsta than a Gujjar, more hungry than a Butt, more religious than a Syed, more hot blooded than an Awan, more hospitable than a Baloch, more royal than a Rajput, and more cheap than a Karachiwalla.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know I have left many out, but I don't have the time.

Last edited:
Is that akhrottt? Isnt that for the Pathan? :unsure:
kyyyaa?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Gujjar ring (top left) has a pile of dried cow-dung patties as a gemstone while Arrain ring (top right) has an onion. There's no akhrot in the pic.
Qasam se one should praise your wacky sense of humor...envy and awe at how you manage to make hilarious jokes out of anything even remotely funny.:cheesy:
Thanks for the morning laugh.

How about you bs self-victimizing Sikhs tell the truth? All of you were servants of the British. You went to fight the world war, and brought your weapons back. You guys attacked us when all we had were hand scythes and shovels. Fucking cowards.

Firstly of all, what's wrong with fighting in the world wars? they were soldiers, that's what soldier do. Just like brave Punjabi Muslims of the Pothohar region that joined the army in large numbers so did the Sikhs. Just because you have a non martial background, don't take it out on those who do.

You have displayed your ignorance of the matter when you claimed Sikhs used weapons that they had from WW2. I have read the eye witness accounts of Punjabi Muslims who lived through 1947, they all say Sikhs used swords, kuhadis and other such weapons. Guns were rare while sharp weapons were abundantly used by marauders like your relatives on both sides of the border.

Firstly of all, what's wrong with fighting in the world wars? they were soldiers, that's what soldier do. Just like brave Punjabi Muslims of the Pothohar region that joined the army in large numbers so did the Sikhs. Just because you have a non martial background, don't take it out on those who do.

You have displayed your ignorance of the matter when you claimed Sikhs used weapons that they had from WW2. I have read the eye witness accounts of Punjabi Muslims who lived through 1947, they all say Sikhs used swords, kuhadis and other such weapons. Guns were rare while sharp weapons were abundantly used by marauders like your relatives on both sides of the border.
Pakistani accounts of east punjab also say that sikhs used swords etc not guns.
Come to think of it, only pakhtuns were armed in subcontinent, we had underground weapon factories all over tribal areas....in that sense i assume we were very dangerous people, pakistan effectively tackled this danger by directing pashtun tribesmen towards kashmir...

dude no one is going to rush into your village and yell where is that Butt called Shahmir Kashmir? @Leader kuch yaad aya? :p:

you were from donga bonga, right? migrated to Karachi and then to England to become bbcd :laugh:

Done, thread re-opened.

From here on discuss the relevant topics only.
No more partition, religion, Kashmir talk.

Back
Top Bottom