What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

GURU DUTT

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
My avatar has the Photo of graet GURU DUTT who was the main force behind the sucsess of Dev anand & probabally the best Cinema Director India ever had...he created the Master Peices like Sahib Biwi Aur Ghulaam,Baazee,Pyaasa,Mr&Mrs 55,Kagaz Ke Phool & Chowndwee ka chand, his movies always had a messege of unfullfilled Love story one way or the another & his execution of Music & cinametoghraphy is Unparelled to this day ...at least in India...kindly do give your valuable input's, But acording to me the best Avatar is of Nakki Nair:woot::woot:.........:azn:

KRAIT is a name of a snake's species considered on of the deadliest one. I am using this name for a long time.

Avatar is Professor Krait which is a comics character.

my avatar was made by benny as a step towards ensuring peace in the subcontinent ( these day he is known as spark :lol: )

and my name. My friends used to call me bcz i am a coward and they use to make fun of it :cry:

my avatar is lord voldemort
Because i am a big HP fan and he is my most fav character

Rozi - roti of mine in my avatar ... any problem??:lol:

& the best avatar as I remembered was a real mouse f#ckin a comp mouse,:rofl: dont remember his name but his avatar was so funny...

my avatar is the mighty KARAKIN:-)D) from the clash of titans and i love this movie

Back
Top Bottom