What's new

Whats up with America's weather this year?

typoerror

Reaction score
Country
India
Why is no one talking about the unusual spike in snowstorms and extreme weather in the US? No speculations? 15 dead in the latest mega snow storm as we speak.

Its because the islands of Hawaiii are using HAARP against the US.

Even the the Almighty thinks America sucks!! That's God's wrath! :lol:

My car is still trapped in its own little mini ice cave :lol:

Its called winter.
Is it now genius? Lived in Hoboken 3 years, so I know what a typical East Coast winter is like. And I also know first hand when a hurricane hits. This is not one of the regular winters. When was the last time you had 18 inches of snow in DC in a day?

Is it now genius? Lived in Hoboken 3 years, so I know what a typical East Coast winter is like. And I also know first hand when a hurricane hits. This is not one of the regular winters. When was the last time you had 18 inches of snow in DC in a day?

Two years ago they were complaining they got no snow
DC is Officially the Worst City in the US for Snow | InTheCapital

Snowfall averages for DC
Washington DC Snowfall Totals & Snow Accumulation Averages - Current Results

Weather happens in weird cycles...although I'm 600km north and this winter is not that exceptional.

Last edited:

I used to live in New York so I know what its like. Don't assume anything.

It's Justice coming to JEW USA for agressing everybody

Oprah Winfrey moved to Hawaii and when she farts in the direction of continental US a cyclone appears.
It's a little known fact that Fukushima was caused by her farting in the water while bathing on the side of the island that's facing Japan.

It's an Al-Qaeda conspiracy, who have acquired a weather machine with suspected help from people within the Pakistani army and Iranian government.....:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom