What's new

What's happening in Bangladesh ?

Nothings happening in bangladesh. They just executed a man believed to be a war criminal of 1971. What I dont understand is why would they execute him after 43 years. They executed an old man who could barely see or walk because of some over exaggerated crimes he committed 4 decades ago. Most of bangalis claims that 4 million people were killed and 300,000 women were raped have already been proven fake.

Nothings happening in bangladesh. They just executed a man believed to be a war criminal of 1971. What I dont understand is why would they execute him after 43 years. They executed an old man who could barely see or walk because of some over exaggerated crimes he committed 4 decades ago. Most of bangalis claims that 4 million people were killed and 300,000 women were raped have already been proven fake.

Are you kidding me ????? proven fake ??? Abdul kadir molla ( locally known as " butcher of Mirpur") is 65 years old , was born in 1948 .... killed more than 2000 people in Just mirpur Area in 1971 . 344 people have been killed and it's proven .... Raped a girl named Amena in 25 march , 1971 afternoon ..killed her pregnant mother and Father . her father never been found .

if you don't know anything about Bangladesh . Just don't write something fake or inappropriate . I like Pakistan , i have lot's of pakistani friends doesn't mean i will lie . Pakistan attacked on innocent bengalis ... that's true . We fought that's true . We became Bangladesh from East Pakistan . That's true . India Helped us That's true . Russia helped us , That's true .

check this out : Bangladesh Genocide Archive
if you don't believe search " genocide 1971 " on google . Google never lies .

check this : List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Massacres, killings, rape, arson and systematic elimination of religious minorities (particularly Hindus), political dissidents and the members of the liberation forces of Bangladesh were conducted by the Pakistan Army with support from paramilitary militias—the Razakars, Al-Badr and Al-Shams—formed by the radical Islamist Jamaat-e-Islami party. "

Why are you guys in denial every time you face a harsh reality of past history of your ancestors' atrocities. Self denial will only make other suspect you. You will only believe something which goes slightly favorable to you. Right? If there are thousands of reports saying Pakistan army did the most gory inhumane genocide of history after World War 2 in their own country on their own people you will just start bashing Indians and Bangladeshis for making up 'false' claim. What prove do you need more to get that millions were killed brutally and many women were raped as a weapon of war to break the moral strength of Bengalis? There are countless documented copies posted here in PDF but no, you will not believe. If Pakistan had apologized for the atrocities the army committed in 1971 you guys may have solved many tensions of yours with your neighborhood. It could have improved its relation with BD.

Last edited:
Why are you guys in denial every time you face a harsh reality of past history of your ancestors' atrocities. Self denial will only make other suspect you. You will only believe something which goes slightly favorable to you. Right? If there are thousands of reports saying Pakistan army did the most gory inhumane genocide of history after World War 2 in their own country on their own people you will just start bashing Indians and Bangladeshis for making up 'false' claim. What prove do you need more to get that millions were killed brutally and many women were raped as a weapon of war to break the moral strength of Bengalis? There are countless documented copies posted here in PDF but no, you will not believe. If Pakistan had apologized for the atrocities the army committed in 1971 you guys may have solved many tensions of yours with your neighborhood. It could have improved its relation with BD.

we don't want to improve relations with BD, its just not that important. heck we don't want to have to do anything with it

And please never mixed up Abdul Kader Molla(65y) with Golam Azam(90) .
Golam azam hasn't been executed , will not be executed .

Golam azam's nationality had been canceled . Had to give it back by pressure of Saudi Arabia , Turkey and other OIC countries after 1980 . It's all about Money and Power . Even before 1985 people used to Spit them . Crazy people even threw shoes and sandas to kader molla's ambulance in OLD DHAKA .

If you think Bangladeshi people love Kader molla is a big lie . It's just a part of politics . Everyone knows here what he did in 1971 .

Twitter and Facebook were trending #NoExecutionBanglades mainly because of many Turkish people even don't know who is Abdul Kadir Molla . Many of them did inbox me and i replied with the truth .

when i replied them ... even they kept re-tweetting my tweet without knowing ... what's inside of it .

Are you kidding me ????? proven fake ??? Abdul kadir molla ( locally known as " butcher of Mirpur") is 65 years old , was born in 1948 .... killed more than 2000 people in Just mirpur Area in 1971 . 344 people have been killed and it's proven .... Raped a girl named Amena in 25 march , 1971 afternoon ..killed her pregnant mother and Father . her father never been found .

if you don't know anything about Bangladesh . Just don't write something fake or inappropriate . I like Pakistan , i have lot's of pakistani friends doesn't mean i will lie . Pakistan attacked on innocent bengalis ... that's true . We fought that's true . We became Bangladesh from East Pakistan . That's true . India Helped us That's true . Russia helped us , That's true .

"Massacres, killings, rape, arson and systematic elimination of religious minorities (particularly Hindus), political dissidents and the members of the liberation forces of Bangladesh were conducted by the Pakistan Army with support from paramilitary militias—the Razakars, Al-Badr and Al-Shams—formed by the radical Islamist Jamaat-e-Islami party. "

Pakistan in early 2000's challenge Bangladesh to prove their 3 million figure in UN but how can Bangladesh prove when the truth is that only around 20000 were killed. Even a Bengali author Bose recently proved in her book that all these claims are lies & self made. Mujib himself claim 30000 when he was in UK, then he changed the figure to 300000 & then he officially give statement about 3000000...is that a joke? You guys are only making your own nation fool...42000 Pakistani Army personal were not some super natural force who can kill 3 million people, rape 1 million womens, fight indian send terrorists & fight Indian army.

Pakistan in early 2000's challenge Bangladesh to prove their 3 million figure in UN but how can Bangladesh prove when the truth is that only around 20000 were killed. Even a Bengali author Bose recently proved in her book that all these claims are lies & self made. Mujib himself claim 30000 when he was in UK, then he changed the figure to 300000 & then he officially give statement about 3000000...is that a joke? You guys are only making your own nation fool...42000 Pakistani Army personal were not some super natural force who can kill 3 million people, rape 1 million womens, fight indian send terrorists & fight Indian army.

The actual figure is around 300,00 killed.

Still far, far too many but nothing like 3 million.

You bangalis have a habbit of exaggerating the 1971 conflict. 4 million people were NOT killed. The actual number is less than 800,000. 300,000 women were not raped.

no are to you kidding......the murders were by bharati BSF/bharati army/ RAW agents and a sprinkling of hinduphile bengalis as front men.....

We can't apologize for something we never did do , there were known "rebels" who committed rouge killings to incite violence. Bangalis assumed that by getting independence they would have better pay Better GDP , and better economical social status

Just normal mumbo jumbo , rouge rebels alway feed to local folks to brain wash them

That is all there is to it

The rebel who orchestrated the event I believe was murdered / Killed? Most terrorist end up like that dead, that is always the end of the leader belonging to rebels to erase history / or facts

No genocide was committed , if any one was killed it was because rebels were inciting hate and lies by killing people and spreading rumors

Its impossible to Kill 1 Million people in 6 days
War started December 3rd ended 16th December , 13 days - 1 Million killed :P come on man

Its not a lottery ticket for 1 Million figure

Really do the math

1,000,000 People in 13 days !!! with out Nukes or Airforce kills since we had no major air power in region

In 18,000 Minutes - alleged victims 1,000,000 people

Every Minute 55 people died lol yea right ... I doubt there were even 1,000,000 million bullets fired in whole war

We must have had 800 planes and 2000 tanks full time hunt, in reality
Pakistan had odd 30 planes in region , 10 were at docks while rest were engaged in battle in air I doubt these can cover whole bangladesh area easily

At most I assume rouge Terrorist may have killed 10-40 town / village people in vans or gun trucks nothing more

And 50% of those may have been killed by Indian artilery or bombing etc

War was misunderstanding and there are always death in wars end of story

I doubt there was any reason to kill the old timer other then political move to destabalize Bangladesh (East Pakistan ehem ehm)

More Bangalis die due to floods from Indian side water release then they did in the 1971 war

Big numbers and figures are needed to justify , reason for seperation if an average Bangali ask a question what was that for the whole 1971 thing they won't really see any DRASTIC change in their lives its 2013 now and Bangladesh is still standing where it was in 1971 .. minor changes

Sometimes when people start asking government why or what have they done since 1971!!! Since then so the best way to move their attention away from real issue is kill a old Man ....lol and start a fuss

Common Sesne Trivia:

East Pakistan was Garrison Mode (defensive posture) protecting cities from outside. (Correct or not ?)

So let me ask you a Common sesne question , if a FORCE from outside would be trying to get in ... WHO would be bombarding the forces on parameter ? Or cities

Yep Good friend India, and who was attacking using their Airforce Yep again Good buddy India....

So I am not sure .. why the "ambiguous figures" are associated with Pakistan

We are suppose to believe , East Pakistan Forces were guarding the border and at same time throwing bombs on their own heads by their airforce lol

Last edited:
You bangalis have a habbit of exaggerating the 1971 conflict. 4 million people were NOT killed. The actual number is less than 800,000. 300,000 women were not raped.

Oka, you think only 30,000 were brutally killed but what do you think of rape as a weapon of war?

It was an organized killing by Pak Army and rape was taken as policy to break the moral strength of Bangalis.

The actual figure is around 300,00 killed.

Still far, far too many but nothing like 3 million.

How many of those include the Biharis & the West Pakistani Civilians killed by the Mukhti Bahini & enraged Bengali Mobs ?

Would there ever be any introspection on that & would any of them be brought to task as everyone so ardently wants to bring personnel from the Pakistani Security Apparatus & their Collaborators to task ?

Oka, you think only 30,000 were brutally killed but what do you think of rape as a weapon of war?

It was an organized killing by Pak Army and rape was taken as policy to break the moral strength of Bangalis.

talk-to-the-handjpg-71824e3129d16207_large.jpg

Please .. don't test intellect of people Forces protecting country would not do such thing on own citizens

WAR is war there may have been people effected , can't doubt it however I doubt there was deliberate "ATTEMPT" by 90,000 solders to do anything harsh other the protect the borders

Rape was practice by Japanese in world war , Pakistan do not follow that culture nor our religion allows us such thing common sense

DIFFERENT mind set Japanese vs Pakistani (East Pakistani Forces) our cultures are different ..

At time of war its hard to judge what role Rebels played in inciting hate / killings to motivate disruptions

Pakistan forces went in SWAT operation how many RAPE occured "YEP zero"

Please save those stories for people who believe in fairy tales

Trained forces do not commit rape , lies are normally spread after wars to justify actions of reason for war !!

Impossible to commit more then 4-10 rapes in 13 day war by a trained army
if anything it must have been Rouge Rebels in Trucks going door to door raping people and then spreading lies who was doing it

PS IF YOU REVIEW WAR HISTORY you will learn that Rape is normally done by
INVADING FORCES not forces that are protecting the borders , this is a general statement in war. Example Japan invaded China (Rape occoured) , Japan invaded South Korea (Rape Occoured) always the force invading . Mongols when they invaded other countries of course rapes and killing occured ... remember alway 80-99% chance of rape by invading forces

Who was invading
(India + Terrorist Group Mukti Bani)

Who was defending
(East Pakistan Forces)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom