What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

Well I Opened this thread To Know That What Mobile ALl Members Are Using Specially Zaki, Imran Khan, tamim Khan, Asim Aquiel and alll other and Indian Members tooo

Yes and other hand im thinking of buying new mobily i have two mobiles in my mind N 97 and E 72 which you friends suggest me to buy i want a mobile which is State Of the Art have More Than other Between 2 mobile which i have metioned and yes currently im Using Nokia 5560 Xpress Music
Iphone 3g. No "e" in Aquil.

@super falcon
You can get a lot of application for samsung galaxy gt 19000 from android market(much more than that from ovi)But i think samsung galaxy costs much more than your budget of 2000dhs.

Another good android phone below 2000dhs is motorola backflip,It's price in dubai will be 1700-1900dhs.It is specially made for people who use phone mainly to access social networking sites.It have a big qwerty keyboard which is better to type than touch screen keyboard.Many applications can be downloaded from android market,Its ram and cpu speed are twice as that of n97,it's features includes 5 mp camera,capacitive touchscreen which is better than the resistive touch screen of n97,backside track pad,in built social networking sites on home screen etc .You can also consider iphone3gs which is also sub 2000dhs but in my openion motorola backflip will be better than iphone3gs.

Palm Pre personally and Blackberry 9800 for work, love both of them.

well thanx for nice advice human first just tell me can i download free skype on Galaxy S i will manage the budget if Galaxy S gives me Skype Facebook and youtube Free as downloads can you tell me that i will be thankfull to you i have searched for this all night that it can download freeee skype but stil can't get it please if u can tell me accurate info on this i will be more than thankfull to you. if not than can i download free skype on I Phone 3g or not and where i can download free slype on I phone as i do on OVI on Nokia Platform

well thanx for nice advice human first just tell me can i download free skype on Galaxy S i will manage the budget if Galaxy S gives me Skype Facebook and youtube Free as downloads can you tell me that i will be thankfull to you i have searched for this all night that it can download freeee skype but stil can't get it please if u can tell me accurate info on this i will be more than thankfull to you. if not than can i download free skype on I Phone 3g or not and where i can download free slype on I phone as i do on OVI on Nokia Platform

most of the latest phones support these applications. I am quite confident all of the above mentioned phones should be able to run Skype, Youtube, FB and other applications on its platforms.

Super falcon,Android phones now support all Social networking clients like fb,twitter,gtalk,ym etc except skype.At present skype is supported only in android devices which is tied to verizon usa.But dont worry skype as a third party application will be available in all android phones by october-november this year.Till then you can use fring or nimbuzz on android phones which also have skype client.(Fring is my favourite app since it by itself support all social networking clients,so no need to keep each ones opened separately)

Nokia E72
NokiaE72_1.jpg

& Motorola

Last edited:
Since my Sony Ericsson W300i broke down, my phone company sent me a free Motorola w388 renew+

This is temporary though as I am waiting for the iPhone 4g to come out in Canada. Gonna get my hands on that baby soon! :P

Go for 5800 xpress music its excellent, no hanging problems till now. It has 8 gb external memory free with it.

If u want a phone below 10000 Rs then go for Htc smart, its around 8000 here and comes with all the goodies one needs.

I try not to use mobile phone at all . I have a Blackberry to respond to emergency calls only. Most of the time I am at the office or at home online and I expect people to leave me alone the time while I am in between home-office.

Back
Top Bottom