What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

HTC dream(Andriod phone) is the one that came out in 2008 and I bought it used from ebay for $115.

Similarly used iPhone 2g u can buy used for 200$ and 3g for $300

Nokia is getting outdated very fast, I bought my iphone in sept'07 and still it is useful to me.

agred with jana welll i thank you all friends alot for kind help but i cannot afford i phone and Android if it is above UAE 1500 dihrams I phone is more than that and dont know about Android

agred with jana welll i thank you all friends alot for kind help but i cannot afford i phone and Android if it is above UAE 1500 dihrams I phone is more than that and dont know about Android

Search for HTC Dream/Hero I am sure they would be cheap since both are 1 and 2 yrs old

Guys everyone likes smart 3G iphones but kindly suggest him something which is competeable as well as affordable for him

superfalcon go for E series as you are thinking of E-72 its not that bad above all you can go for E-63 you will find all important applications for your use.
E-63 is not a great phone IMO......... go for E-72 instead
Nokia 5030 (piece of JUNK), HP Voice Messenger 3G (Good Phone), iphone 3Gs (Best ever used)

Junk for you........... i didn't like in first place but once you are familiar with the phone........ you eventually start liking it :lol:

I got this phone cause i got a great package with my contract if i was to choose this phone :) (Free phone + 1200 minutes anytime any network with unlimited 3-3 minutes and skype is obviously free, with free unlimited internet and 1 text = 1 min deduction and all these features for only £23 per month).

Nokia 5030 (piece of JUNK), HP Voice Messenger 3G (Good Phone), iphone 3Gs (Best ever used)

Android is the biggest gainer of market share in smartphone market.

Iphone and Symbian - BEWARE.

well still can anyone tell me how much I phone do cost me in dubai please need help i also searched on net but cannnot get actual prices way tooo above my budget i can increase my budget to 2000 dhs

Android phones are gaining ground but it will take some time before it can match iPhone

Back
Top Bottom