What's new

What Mobile You Are Using

Me using Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic - nice and sturdy.

But seriously ever since I saw Android, all the Symbian and Iphones looks like crap to me.

I would suggest you go for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S or Motorola Milestone.

I will buy one myself in the next few months.

im thinking of N 97 sir what i can do so it do not hangs what about N 97 Mini most of my family is using E 72 i like the E 72 too but i want soimething different all the members have E 72 which u think technologcally suites me N 97 or E 72 im guy who uses FB and other computer things 24/7 and there is anyway that N 97 do not hangs im using 5580 has similar applications as N 97 but it do not hangs

And no one has Android yet ? Surprised ! I recently upgraded to 'Samsung Galaxy S'.

I have the first andriod handset HTC G1/Dream with 1.6 OS version, everything is alrite just Andriod OS consumes a lot of battery since it runs other apps in the background but I rectified the problem by buying 2300mAh battery replacing 1100mAh battery now it runs for whole day earlier it used to die in 2-3 hrs of heavy usuage.

But I prefer iPhone, class apart and it's app are best.

Super Falcon - Nokia offerings are really boring. You can try iOS (iPhone), BADA OS (Samsung Wave) or Android phone. Only cheapo Nokia 5230 makes sense atm, it has all features of 5800XM minus WiFi.

im thinking of N 97 sir what i can do so it do not hangs what about N 97 Mini most of my family is using E 72 i like the E 72 too but i want soimething different all the members have E 72 which u think technologcally suites me N 97 or E 72 im guy who uses FB and other computer things 24/7 and there is anyway that N 97 do not hangs im using 5580 has similar applications as N 97 but it do not hangs

If you thinking of just only going to buy Nokia and that to in between N97/ E72 /N97 mini then go for N97 mini since it has more memory and heard it hangs less.

But trust me if you ever see your friend using Andriod phone or iPhone you will repent/ become sad alot.

Facebook is there in Andriod and iPhone also

Nokia 5230 - Zayada achay mobile mujhe ab suit nahi karte...... jab bhi leta hon sell karna par jaata hai for one reason or another
nokia-5230-touchscreen-1.jpg

Guys everyone likes smart 3G iphones but kindly suggest him something which is competeable as well as affordable for him

superfalcon go for E series as you are thinking of E-72 its not that bad above all you can go for E-63 you will find all important applications for your use.

well im so confused yaaar anyway Android is LG phone is that right and how much it costs here in dubai

Nokia 5030 (piece of JUNK), HP Voice Messenger 3G (Good Phone), iphone 3Gs (Best ever used)

I would not recommend N-97 for obvious reasons.

1) Expensive phone in my eyes. You can get same features if Nokia 5230 except the camera function which is only 2mp in 5230 but in price it is very cheap (less than half price)

2) If you are to spend that much of money why not buy Iphone 3G S instead? it will only cost little more i guess.

3) If you are looking for good camera you can buy 8MP or even 12mp camera phone for similar price or little more expensive. N-97 is no longer my kind of phone........... 5230 has all its features except the low camera resolutions

Back
Top Bottom