What's new

what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?

Aeneas

Reaction score
what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?in histroy,in culture,in language,in political.

would Afghan more likely to be integrated with Pak or Iran or otherwise.

They should be part of Pakistan because Pashtuns are related to Afghans and Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group in Pakistan, and there are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire Afghanistan, but Karzai is anti-Pakistan so I dont know what will happen.

They should be part of Pakistan because Pashtuns are related to Afghans and Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group in Pakistan, and there are more Pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire Afghanistan, but Karzai is anti-Pakistan so I dont know what will happen.
why did Karzai anti Pak?
I heard that Afghan was used to be part of Persia empire,do they speak the same language of Persia?

why did Karzai anti Pak?
I heard that Afghan was used to be part of Persia empire,do they speak the same language of Persia?

Karzai is close with india, even though he seeked refuge in Pakistan during soviet war. the bombing of indian embassy in kabul, he pointed finger to pakistan, and any attack in afghanistan he points finger to Pakistan.

Yes Persian empire included Afghanistan, at one point Persian empire even included all upto Pakistan, even some parts of India.

In Afghanistan there are mainly two group of people the Pashtuns (who are same ethnic groups as people found in North West Pakistan near Afghanistan's border) and Northern Alliance, Farsiwans (Tajiks, Uzbeks,).

The Northern Alliance (Farsiwans) are similar to people of Iran, they speak a dialect close to Farsi, the language of Iran.

The Pashtuns in Afghanistan make up most of the population and they are similar to Pashtuns in Pakistan.

In Pakistan the major ethnic groups are Punjabi, Pashtun, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Baloch. Punjabis are largest ethnic group and Pashtun is second largest ethnic group.

so complex......

god knows how long would these warlords and chiefs keep fighting.

what a logic. By your logic Pakistan should be part of India as we have more Muslims. Afghanistan ruled over Pakistani territory and never other way. Afghanis still have that dream my deal friend. Whatever is happening in western Paksiatn is an indicator to that. Swat is almost gone. Other ares will follow..

RK

what a logic. By your logic Pakistan should be part of India as we have more Muslims. Afghanistan ruled over Pakistani territory and never other way. Afghanis still have that dream my deal friend. Whatever is happening in western Paksiatn is an indicator to that. Swat is almost gone. Other ares will follow..

RK
So do you think Afghanistan will be the first country to be nuked by Pakistan?:woot:Do you actually believe they can take over Pakistan?Not until our Army is finished.Just checkout the vidoes of Afghan Army even our local police can handle them.

So do you think Afghanistan will be the first country to be nuked by Pakistan?:woot:Do you actually believe they can take over Pakistan?Not until our Army is finished.Just checkout the vidoes of Afghan Army even our local police can handle them.

No need to nuke them. If only we could come up with a way to build a proper Border fence, the taliban influx could be decreased by 50 to 70% if not all.

Agreed, best thing is to keep them contained as they're already doing a great job of killing each other :enjoy:

Pakistan is under no conventional threat from Afghanistan in the least. This would change however with a build up of ISAF and Indian forces.

PS - Congrats on the promotion :cheers:

Thank you! :cheers:

It's quite easy for us to get rid of the Afghan government IF the U.S decides to leave the area. In my opinion, the region could not be governed by some sort of a "Democratic" governance system. The reality is, the common Afghan is happy with an AK dangling on his shoulders. And that's the way it's been for the last 50 or so years.

first of all we dont need to worry much. pakistani pathans will never let any invader enter pak territory from our western front. also if we want any long term solution, pak and afghanistan will have to become one country. both autonomus but with one centre. we were really close to that during 60s. the reason being pashtuns on both side of the durrand line are actually one ppl and drawing a border bw them will only invite rage. our western border only exists on paper. if u actually go there u wont find anyone to stop u from goin to the other side. there are border guards but they only warn u and that is also only if u r not pathan. pre 9/11, i went into afghanistan twice without any papers. although it was not more 1Km when we decided to go back.

RK

Afghanistan ruled over indian territory you mean.

As there was no pakistan before 1947.

The dream of ruling pakistan is not a dream that you make it out to be. The dream of great afghania is not anti pakistan.

Mind you indians have something to fear of that but its not anti indian either, as you guys to yourselves us to ours.

loyalty of pushtoons of pakistan is both with pakistan and afghanistan as both are our mother and father lands.

The durrand line is hardly a border and pakistan goverment should tottally open it up as a division between the same race is not possible.

Well just because there are more pushtoons in pakistan doesnt mean that afghanistan has to be part of pakistan, if you look at history then it should be the other way round, so please dont talk garbage and karzai doesnt represent the people of afghanistan.

Pakistan has created this hate relationship with afghanistan itself by supporting taliban against northern alliance etc etc.

All this because of dispute over durrand line, but both parties forget to ask people of balochistan and nwfp what they want to do.

Last edited:
what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?in histroy,in culture,in language,in political.

would Afghan more likely to be integrated with Pak or Iran or otherwise.

Answer to your question, pushtoons are related to iranians then eastern pakistanis who are sindhis and punjabis, who are by faith only muslim but by heritage of indian decent.

No need to nuke them. If only we could come up with a way to build a proper Border fence, the taliban influx could be decreased by 50 to 70% if not all.

We pushtoons have never ever accepted a border as our families are both sides and i doubt that we will now or in the future accept a fence, why cant you accept that fact afghanistan and pakistan are same if it wasnt for afghanistan and its pushtoon population you would still be singing hare krishna hare krishna,

Back
Top Bottom