What's new

What is the most beautiful country you ever visited in your life?

I've had some very limited experience, but natural-beauty-wise spread across the country it has to be hands down, the United States of America.

Although nothing tops Azad Kashmir, IMO, with Kerala (only in pictures) coming a close second.

The US is in a good position owing to its continental nature (most types of environments and climates)....but I will always remember the brooding river valleys of Germany from my youth...

I've had some very limited experience, but natural-beauty-wise spread across the country it has to be hands down, the United States of America.

Although nothing tops Azad Kashmir, IMO, with Kerala (only in pictures) coming a close second.

Inshallah, hamre pass Paise aayge to hum bhi jayenge US.....

Meanwhile i have been to Kashmir and Kerala....Goa is also a fantastic place to spend a weak or two!!....

Scotland.

Simply breathtaking...the history and landscape

Thailand.....its the most beautiful at night :P ;)

..I think the most beautiful place I have visited is NE of India..starting from Darjeeling, Mirik,Gangtok,yumthang valeey, shillong till assam.

Would like to visit New Zealand though.

Thailand.....its the most beautiful at night :P ;)

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

I would say Swat and Kashmir and then European Alps :P and the valleys nearby and OF COURSE SCOTLAND!!!

leh ,laddakh ,whole north east india ,kerala and south karnataka area.

I would say Swat and Kashmir and then European Alps :P and the valleys nearby and OF COURSE SCOTLAND!!!

Even the Americans who came for the conferences few weeks back loved it and said nothing similar back in America...Close but not similar as what they saw here!

Even those who visited the Grand canyon were awestruck at the valleys near the Alps!

Back
Top Bottom