What's new

What is Status Quo in India

bronxbull

BANNED
Reaction score
We know that Indian Constituition and the preamble is sacrosanct.

But we all see that all the idealistic principles mentioned in the constitution are bashed left right centre right from corruption to etc etc.

I do agree that there is a dire need for a well intented and positive spirited status quo presence like the Indian constitutions and Judiciary to exist.

But if the pseudo secularism and shameless minority appeasement keep going on,will the whole of India repent like Kerala & Bengal do so now?

Is it time to demand a proper amendment of the constitution and demand a dharmic republic of Bharat instead of the verbose republic that India has become.

But we all see that all the idealistic principles mentioned in the constitution are bashed left right centre right from corruption to etc etc.

I do agree that there is a dire need for a well intented and positive spirited status quo presence like the Indian constitutions and Judiciary to exist.

But if the pseudo secularism and shameless minority appeasement keep going on,will the whole of India repent like Kerala & Bengal do so now?

Is it time to demand a proper amendment of the constitution and demand a dharmic republic of Bharat instead of the verbose republic that India has become.

What happened to Kerala?:drag::drag::drag:

Last edited:

You are all over the place, and I'm not sure what you are getting at. Or what exactly you mean by "status quo". All I can understand is that you want India to be made a hindu (dharmic, or whatever) country. Is there anything else you are saying, other than wanting your own religious beliefs to be made the state sanctioned one?

Just need an uniform civil code.

Gandhi was a traitor who messed up the whole sub-continent. Even Ambedkar wanted India to send the troublemaker community across the border. He predicted the future right.

At that time we only had gandhi and nehru. Now we have thousands of leaders more worse than them.

is there anything else you are saying, other than wanting your own religious beliefs to be made the state sanctioned one?

As Modi said yesterday according to SC judgment Hinduism is not a religion its a way of life of Indians and Indian origin people living around the world irrespective of their religion, culture, race, nationality etc

Great Idea. That will then clear out the poverty, corruption, lack of infrastructure etc in India. What do we do with the Muslims and Christians thereafter ? Gas them or just kill them with bare hands ? :undecided:

Great Idea. That will then clear out the poverty, corruption, lack of infrastructure etc in India. What do we do with the Muslims and Christians thereafter ? Gas them or just kill them with bare hands ? :undecided:

What of the atheists? Me will be dead. :(

@acetophenol Buy a boat man, a sizable one BUT fast too, a few of us might have to leave our beloved homeland. And please, if you're prudish or finicky then keep at least one cabin specially for @ExtraOdinary so that he can carry his Victorian era erotica collection with him.

@acetophenol Buy a boat man, a sizable one BUT fast too, a few of us might have to leave our beloved homeland. And please, if you're prudish or finicky then keep at least one cabin specially for @ExtraOdinary so that he can carry his Victorian era erotica collection with him.

Nah, according to some of the Hindutva crowd here, an atheist is also a Hindu since they worship a God known as "No-God" :D

As Modi said yesterday according to SC judgment Hinduism is not a religion its a way of life of Indians and Indian origin people living around the world irrespective of their religion, culture, race, nationality etc
Doesn't matter what you call it. Whether it is a religion or a way of life, you cannot impose it on others. It should be upto people to choose. And the country should be for everybody equally, not just people who follow one religion or way of life.

fear not my friend! Me on my way!
funny-page-003586-boat.jpg

Nah, according to some of the Hindutva crowd here, an atheist is also a Hindu since they worship a God known as "No-God" :D

Well vedic philosophy does have atheist or agnostic schools of thought, but they aren't exactly extant so...

Back
Top Bottom