What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Moscow

BANNED
Reaction score
friends after going through many posts and threads it obvious that india and its security agency raw is highly involved in bangladesh, which is threating its
existance as a free nation. many people have discussed how india operates and how its agencies are involved in sabotaging projects in bangladesh.
since bangladesh does not have the military might might unlike pakistan to face india what should it do? how does it plan to counter this indian dominance.

we are interested in a discussion as what steps are being taken by bangladesh and its citizens both individually and as a country to counter this threat.

please post positive links on what is being done to resist indian armtwisting and not how india is trying to dominate bangladesh.

thanks

the concern for me is not mr munshi alone he is a well educated man and shares his opinion with the strongest possible way and i like to hear from him but all in general
its a question:- we always talk of about the problems and not the solutions.

we want to discuss solutions here.

Please Moderators take a look at what some members of this forum are doing. This is really going beyond what is acceptable. There is no attempt at serious discussion. Three separate threads have been opened to initiate meaningless debates and is seriously undermining this forum.

Please Moderators take a look at what some members of this forum are doing. This is really going beyond what is acceptable. There is no attempt at serious discussion. Three separate threads have been opened to initiate meaningless debates and is seriously undermining this forum.

sir with due respect to you this is not aimed at anyone, i was discussing this with you in a different thread but forum rules suggest we must stick to the tthread so i started this thread to know from some of the members what are the positive developments.

i read the posts in the forum daily i did not encounter a thread where solutions were discussed its always the problem.

i want to know the steps that need to be done nothing about the problem or its origin, or the history.
all the previous posts dealed with the history part or the elections or the india and pakistan factor.its not the case here.here we are ready for constructive thought.

its not a meaningless debate if the problem is genuine which it is then there must be some solution to it,where are the 3 threads here sir which discussed the solution to this problem,

thanx

Last edited:
Its useless for Bangladesh to face India militarily. But Bangladesh can always face india off in Economic and Social front. Also due to its strategic location Bangladesh is always important to India, same way to China and USA. Also PK wants BD in its side to counter India. I LOVE THESE.. Bangladesh just need play its card right and become next Taiwan beside mighty China..

Dude stop acting like an ***..
Its not about me acting like an *** bro. Its about ALL our dear BD members who feel RAW is spreading a wide net over BD. This thread can prove useful in finding what all is being done to address this issue, which is serious If true.

To be frank, RAW is considered an useless organization by most Indians. I cant believe they are getting so much coverage in BD with books being written about them. I want to know the truth thats it, no abuses against anyone, no attacks. Simple as that!

Last edited:
Its useless for Bangladesh to face India militarily. But Bangladesh can always face india off in Economic and Social front. Also due to its strategic location Bangladesh is always important to India, same way to China and USA. Also PK wants BD in its side to counter India. I LOVE THESE.. Bangladesh just need play its card right and become next Taiwan beside mighty China..
Good, BD has all the ingredients to be an economic powerhorse if it wants to.

BD can give India a tough time if war breaks out, because then it will be a quagmire and India isnt foolish enough to try to do a land operation against BD. It will be hard fighting on the land against BD in my Honest Opinion, so NO WAR possible.

What do u think of RAW??? Is it very much active in BD kya?

Good, BD has all the ingredients to be an economic powerhorse if it wants to.

BD can give India a tough time if war breaks out, because then it will be a quagmire and India isnt foolish enough to try to do a land operation against BD. It will be hard fighting on the land against BD in my Honest Opinion, so NO WAR possible.

What do u think of RAW??? Is it very much active in BD kya?

hahahahaha RAW again???? ofcourse RAW suppose to be here in BD.. thats why they paid for... Dont know whether they were active in any of the recent subotage though.. No probe yet.....

hahahahaha RAW again???? ofcourse RAW suppose to be here in BD.. thats why they paid for... Dont know whether they were active in any of the recent subotage though.. No probe yet.....
No man, I think its something serious. Mr Munshi said they tried to influence him by offering him money and Recognition. But just think how stupid they are to try and influence a person like Munshi Sir??? They Blew their freaking cover by going to Munshi Sir!!!!!!!!!! If at all it is RAW which approached him then RAW is pathetic!

a few years back I read a newspaper report that RAW was convincing Malaysian authorities not to take more workers from BD and to take more from India.
Sorry I can't give you the link.

No man, I think its something serious. Mr Munshi said they tried to influence him by offering him money and Recognition. But just think how stupid they are to try and influence a person like Munshi Sir??? They Blew their freaking cover by going to Munshi Sir!!!!!!!!!! If at all it is RAW which approached him then RAW is pathetic!

I am not sure what RAW was trying to gain here though, if they offered him any money. I know once MUSHAD paid one guy to publish a newspaper in Bangladesh. He was arrested later for anti state activity...

May be RAW got too scared of his writing...

Yeah?? But isnt it the Indian Government which should be doing that sort of stuff covertly?? RAW and foreign affairs? Well anything can happen.

One more thing, I read in a local daily in the mid east that some Businessmen from GCC joined together and Approached the Governments to stop hiring workers from BD and they even set up a Website for it!

Originally Posted by: MBI MUNSHI

Is this thread still up and running? A Personal Congratulations to Ahmeddsid on becoming a "Senior" Troll on the forum. One liners, back to back posts, and utterly useless posts can be seen throughout the threads hijacked by this fellow member and a couple of his companions. Exactly what Mr. Munshi referred to in his first post on this thread. And remember, don't feed the trolls. :disagree:

Oh and better yet, Block them. You can't see their posts that way! So far, has worked wonders for me. Just a brotherly advice to my fellow Bangali brothers! :tup:

Last edited:
I am not sure what RAW was trying to gain here though, if they offered him any money. I know once MUSHAD paid one guy to publish a newspaper in Bangladesh. He was arrested later for anti state activity...

May be RAW got too scared of his writing...
Munshi Sir said RAW tried to influence him through a BD Lawyer and that he has reported it to the authorities and they are checking it. But Why didnt BD govt take it up with the GOI? I am sure Mr Munshi has contacts, he should have used it to the full extent to uncover the nefarious activities of RAW if Any!

Back
Top Bottom