What's new

What is a 6th generation figter aircraft?

IamINDIA

Reaction score
Ive heard a lot of news about countries developing a sixth generation fighter plane but i would like to know what are the exact specifications.
like would it have to be unmanned or manned,new type of propulsion?,a new approach to airial warfare?,space warfare? or something like that,I am hopeing that people can answer my question as what are the specifications for a 6th gen aircraft.

^^^I am sure speculation is allowed,I just want ppl's opinions asto what it could be :tup:

to start with a few
all spectrum stealth
Unmanned
supercruise in excess of 1.8 mach
somesort of artificial intelligence

that's all i know

well I know it'll be unmanned but thats where the fun ends in the first place. What will happen to all those pilots? Maybe video gamers has a brighter future then their parents think about them. Lolzzz

Ive heard a lot of news about countries developing a sixth generation fighter plane but i would like to know what are the exact specifications.
like would it have to be unmanned or manned,new type of propulsion?,a new approach to airial warfare?,space warfare? or something like that,I am hopeing that people can answer my question as what are the specifications for a 6th gen aircraft.

Extreme stealth; efficient in all flight regimes (subsonic to multi-Mach); possible “morphing” capability; smart skins; highly networked; extremely sensitive sensors; optionally manned; directed energy weapons.

i heard china was developing a nulear propelled plane and claimed it was 6th gen can someone please elaborate.....

i heard china was developing a nulear propelled plane and claimed it was 6th gen can someone please elaborate.....

Please share your news with chinese members on this forum, they'll be glad to clarify you in person :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom