What's new

What happened in Sikh's Golden Temple today?????

Analysing Sikhs, they are like a "Tribe" or something similar - a clanish behaviour is more often seen. many Sikhs won't mind creating Khalistan OR they are fine in India. A rollercoaster affair. Bhindranwale is known as a terrorist comparable to Bin Laden during the '80s where newspapers reported the way today, Islamic terrorism is reported. RSS wants Sikhs to merge into Hindu bastion since you are considered "Dharmic" people.

even though minority in numbers, you are represented much better. then, I assume, unlike other states in the country, Indian Punjab is a state for the Sikhs? Mini-Khalistan? don't Sikhs rule Punjab? not Hindus for sure?
Sikhs merging into Hindu will not happen as far as i feel. Right now if you ask me ... these people in punjab want just want courts to deliver thats not some high expectation

Ugly incident, it was, back in 1984. The matter should have been brought under control much earlier. Bhindarwale should have stopped long before he started arming the sikhs and urging them to rebel.

Ugly incident, it was, back in 1984. The matter should have been brought under control much earlier. Bhindarwale should have stopped long before he started arming the sikhs and urging them to rebel.
That was the strategy on the center to get into power in Punjab using Bindranwala

That was the strategy on the center to get into power in Punjab using Bindranwala

It would be highly debatable to raise questions like that in a forum like this.So far I have seen little information from anybody supporting any of their claims.
I believe none, at that point of time had a proper idea about the situation.Even if it was a drama staged in the center to make Bhinderwale a scape-goat to get into power, none will go upto the level of arming him with sucha huge arsenal that was recovered in later stages.
The kind of arms and ammunition that were recovered and the volume of it was enough to stage a mini-war.I don't think anybody had a proper assessment of the situation.
What happened, was bad.What followed was unfortunate as well.But, things could have gone worse, much much worse.
It is good that the situation was contained.
We should ensure that such situations no longer arise in future.In the end, sanity must prevail.

The Hindu genocide in Punjab under Sikhs during the riot time. any truth in this?
List of Hindu Genocides in Punjab During Khalistan Movement - Google Search
wouldnt call it genocides ... not only hindu's sikhs were also killed if you look into history ... sikhs youth were kidnapped and murdered those who opposed .. but it is still debatable many said killing were done by SAD many say by babar khalsa and many say by Bindrawalah

It would be highly debatable to raise questions like that in a forum like this.So far I have seen little information from anybody supporting any of their claims.
I believe none, at that point of time had a proper idea about the situation.Even if it was a drama staged in the center to make Bhinderwale a scape-goat to get into power, none will go upto the level of arming him with sucha huge arsenal that was recovered in later stages.
The kind of arms and ammunition that were recovered and the volume of it was enough to stage a mini-war.I don't think anybody had a proper assessment of the situation.
What happened, was bad.What followed was unfortunate as well.But, things could have gone worse, much much worse.
It is good that the situation was contained.
We should ensure that such situations no longer arise in future.In the end, sanity must prevail.

How Congress invented a 'sant' : North, News - India Today
i agree with you ... but when people ask why this halla gulla .. all i say was the fight was between bhindranwala and centre .. why kill innocent people ?? none of the people murdered in delhi were part of the militancy were they ?? Is asking for justice against their fundamental rights ??

How Congress invented a 'sant' : North, News - India Today
i agree with you ... but when people ask why this halla gulla .. all i say was the fight was between bhindranwala and centre .. why kill innocent people ?? none of the people murdered in delhi were part of the militancy were they ?? Is asking for justice against their fundamental rights ??

The killing of innocents cannot be justified.It is also important that we should not be stooping down to a low level of choosing sides when it comes to judging who is innocent.
There was a riot and I support you that the perpetrators should have been brought to justice a long time ago.

Analysing Sikhs, they are like a "Tribe" or something similar - a clanish behaviour is more often seen. many Sikhs won't mind creating Khalistan OR they are fine in India. A rollercoaster affair. Bhindranwale is known as a terrorist comparable to Bin Laden during the '80s where newspapers reported the way today, Islamic terrorism is reported. however, generally Sikhs believes he is a pir ? "Sant" Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is what many calls him.

even though minority in numbers, you are represented much better. then, I assume, unlike other states in the country, Indian Punjab is a state for the Sikhs? Mini-Khalistan? don't Sikhs rule Punjab? not Hindus for sure?

You are insulting great sikh jatt like Bhindranwale by comparing him to terrorist Osama.

pro khalistan vs pro punjab sikhs thats what happened

:|

Pro Punjab?

Is punjab a country?

It was Pro Khalistan Vs Pro Indian backlash.

Also many sikhs started migrating in UP and now in Uttrakhand and everybody welcomed them but saw few comments by @ranjeet suggesting they don't want any UP and Bihari in their state :|

Stupid guys they think UP and bhiaris as goons but in reality it's their government not them. They are not different than any other Indians.

You are insulting great sikh jatt like Bhindranwale by comparing him to terrorist Osama.
Don't compare Jatts with terrorist ,we love our nation and certainly prepare to die for it.

Sir what others think about sikhs isn't my fault. I think of them as extension of Pakistanis because true sikh jatt can't be Indian!

We have nothing to do with Pakistan - We are Indians. Period. Aap kya sochte hai, usay kuch fark nahi padta. :wave:

Sikhs hold huge rally before UN
1402180330-4284.jpg

Back
Top Bottom