What's new

What do u think will happen if these parties will come in power: ''LIST""

TheLionOfReligion

New Recruit

Reaction score
What do u think will happen with Pakistan if one of these parties will come in power:
PPP(I think that their will be no real development at all, but i must admit that Pakistani press do get a lot of freedom of speech with them, because of PPP view regarding democracy)
PMLN(although there will be a increasing development, but i think other than Punjab other provinces won't get a chance to develop)
PTI(I think with this party Pakistan will develop the most and they will make the most out of our potential, and our economy will be back on track, but i question their view regarding War on Terror)
MQM ( Only development in Karachi, 99 % sure their will be a civil war just because they are in power)
PMLQ/APML(They will bring Musharraf back, he's great on the short term, but I question his ability to help Pakistan in the long term)
ANP(Same with MQM, a civil war)
Jamaat e Islami and other religious parties( they all use religion as a tool to their way on the top, i think they will make Pakistan, as conservative as Saud-Arabia which is stupid)

What do u think what will happen, and what do u think is the best way to help Pakistan.

they are same, just hve different faces! & only destruction of pakistan is expected from them!

Back
Top Bottom