What's new

What a dance by Pakistan Army Soldiers

Hijron ki fouj

Being gay in army is practical and necessary.
22700.jpg

Im sure at some point some one will talk about how the troops "captured" the dance with a planned "offensive" along the "echelons".

I suppose we can make a Pakistani movie about this: "Step Up: Coup"..

Pakistan Army.. we dont overtake.. we takeover.. even dance clubs..
I suppose we can

Is it Murgi dance :P ? Jokes a side it does not matter how you dance.Great dancers are great because of their passion. Just get up and dance. These people have a tough life, good to see them enjoying it.

Does the Pakistan Army allow long hair? :rolleyes1: Just look at that guy dancing with hair so long it would put a Bollywood actress to shame!! :omghaha:

Anyway, jawans do dance and sing during 'bada khana' and such unit programs.

But it's the length of hair that's getting me all pissed!! :pissed: :lol:

I would like to say to all the fags who are calling this gay/hijra dance that they can shove their opinions up the rear ends, these soldiers are more men than you fags will ever be, if you are so ''manly'' then pick up a gun and make your way to face the TTP....

Im sure at some point some one will talk about how the troops "captured" the dance with a planned "offensive" along the "echelons".

I suppose we can make a Pakistani movie about this: "Step Up: Coup"..

Pakistan Army.. we dont overtake.. we takeover.. even dance clubs..
I suppose we can
image.png

Does the Pakistan Army allow long hair? :rolleyes1: Just look at that guy dancing with hair so long it would put a Bollywood actress to shame!! :omghaha:

yup, its mind boggling. If it was my army i would demand an explanation from no less than the divisional commander.

There are no restrictions on soldiers on hair or appearence .

Back
Top Bottom