What's new

We were paid handsomely by politicians to kill your father: Naxals tell

SURYA-1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
@Congressi Indian members, is NIA too is the chained dog of your party ???
Why no disclosures from NIA ???

We were paid handsomely by politicians to kill your father: Naxals tell Mahendra Karma's son - daily.bhaskar.com

Raipur: Deepak Karma, son of slain Congress leader Mahendra Karma on Saturday received a note believed to have been written by ‘Naxalites’ which claims that the insurgents were 'paid handsomely' by some politicians to attack the Congress convoy on May 25. Deepak revealed that he handed over the letter to National Investigation Agency(NIA) officials to confirm if it, indeed, has been sent by Naxalites.

“Going by the writing style and the imprimatur reading Lal Salaam, I am confident that the note has been sent by Naxals,” Deepak, whose name also features in the alleged 'hit list' told Bhaskar.

He claims that he stumbled upon the 'letter-cum-hit' list recently while searching for a condolence note sent by a close friend of his deceased father.

However, NIA sleuths have refused to verify the allegations at this point of time.

“We are investigating the matter. We will get back to you as soon as we know something,” NIA sources clarified.

Besides reiterating allegations of insider involvement in the attack, the note also reveals that most of the cadres who executed the deadly assault on the Congress convoy had been recruited from neighbouring states of Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.

Mentionable fact here is that two Communist Party of India(Maoist) cadres were recently arrested from Odisha for their ‘alleged involvement’ in the ambush which claimed 28 lives, all of them being Congress leaders and workers who were returning after addressing a Parivartan Yatra rally in Sukma district.

Notably, Deepak has been claiming in wake of the attack that such a ‘precision strike’ couldn’t have been possible without involvement of an insider.

The first news on the incident clearly point to the "inside job" as the attackers had detail knowledge of their target
. Lets wait and see what come out.

Now this is not a hidden secret that politicians supporting and using maoists to their profit. What can you expect from our shameless mafia politicians.

Lols people are watching Kangress.....

congress leaders attacking their own partymens???
just when I thought congress couldn't stoop lower than what it has already

congress leaders attacking their own partymens???
just when I thought congress couldn't stoop lower than what it has already

There is no proof yet, but just have a look at congress leaders like ajit jogi for example and tell me if you'd put anything past such lowlives?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom