What's new

We LOVE ISI .. the Nation's Pride

What Should be the action of Pak govt. & forces against the so-called geo & jung group?

• Total voters
Teens today are all out to support the isi:)

I am adult and highly professional expert in my field and working in international platform and even teen is supporting ISI so what is your problem? keep out in our internal matters

I am adult and highly professional expert in my field and working in international platform and even teen is supporting ISI so what is your problem? keep out in our internal matters
Read post 19

Out of the four opposing votes , 2 are Indians ( Jarves and Angry Bird ).

So the vote is heavily in favor of Banning.

I voted in favor of a BAN :tup: :D

But, In hindi we say "jug jug GEO" which means "wish u a long life".

Wonder if they have intentionally chosen the name GEO :D

I think it's really childish to ban an entire TV channel because it insulted an intelligence agency..

Geo group should be charged with crimes against the state .. Anti Pak agenda.. Has indian share holders.. Gets $$ from abroad .. Misuse of power .. Bank defaulters .. Etc etc .. In short a bunch of bastards..

Geo had become a slogan for Jung Group of newspare

Geo started TV transmissions in 2002 but it is owned by Jung Group of Newspapers which has a long history of Urdu Jung newspaper since partition and later English Daily news paper " News International".

The word Geo and Jivay ( Sindhi ) became popular with the patriotic song " Jivay Pakistan ".

Since they were starting an international news TV channel they thought of GEO as a good name because it has both English and Urdu meanings.

In Urdu Geo means " Live ON "

In English Geo News would mean " Earth News " kind of like "World News" since Geo in English means " Pertaining to Earth...".

Yes it was a deliberately choosen name.

Back
Top Bottom