What's new

Water car: Engineer sues doctor for ‘trying to undermine’ his invention

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I THINK THIS GUY IS NOT GOING TO QUIT EASILY, YES THE WATER CAR GUY

" I challenge Dr Atta to physically examine the car as water is its sole source of fuel," says Agha Waqar.
ISLAMABAD:
A self-proclaimed inventor of a water kit capable of powering a car is suing a former science and technology minister for undermining his work.
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, Agha Waqar said that Dr Attaur Rehman is baselessly trying to undermine his research, which is why he sent the legal notice. Dr Rehman had rejected the viability of the water kit based on the scientific law of conservation.
Waqar said Dr Rehman has rejected the experiment without personally examining it. “I challenge Dr Atta to physically examine the car as water is its sole source of fuel,” Waqar said. He added that the water kit is a small device attached in the car that separates hydrogen from water and supplies it to the engine.
He claimed that a 1,000CC vehicle will get 40 kilometres per litre of water while a one-KV generator could produce electricity for two hours on a litre of water.
The engineer said the water fuelling system was a “simple technology” in which hydrogen bonding with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run a car engine.
Pakistan Science Foundation Chairman Dr Manzoor Hussain Soomro, accompanying Waqar, said, “This is an extraordinary breakthrough and we should examine it carefully as the system may have national and international importance.”
However, he said that thorough testing is needed to validate the invention. Many important inventions through time have been made by non-scientists and the team’s work should not be arbitrarily ruled out, he added.
Earlier, a cabinet sub-committee praised the invention and assured the engineer of full support, with the invention due to be presented for approval in the next cabinet meeting.

Stop this madness before this idiot makes the entire nation of Pakistan a laughing stock. It won't be long before Indian and international news media picks it up and introduce your country to a world of hurt and ridicule.

PS: What qualifications do you need to become "Pakistan scientific foundation chairman" ? It looks like you can make the cut with just a grade four pass certificate.

Stop this madness before this idiot makes the entire nation of Pakistan a laughing stock. It won't be long before Indian and international news media picks it up and introduce your country to a world of hurt and ridicule.

PS: What qualifications do you need to become "Pakistan scientific foundation chairman" ? It looks like you can make the cut with just a grade four pass certificate.

Who is the idiot here?

VCheng please be careful, you might be next in the line :D

I think the world is about to get a good dinner table joke around next week, month or year depending upon the time taken by these PSF people to understand this elaborate hoax.

excuse me??

we dont care wht ur iliterate media says abt Pakistan, as if till now ur media is showering flowers on Pakistan, soo we care least atleast abt indians....

TOPIC: As i said this guy has become over confident due to the media support he seems some relative of Hamid Mir who is supporting him even when he over confidentlt ask silly questions to Dr. Atta ur rehman, i mean its okay tht u made/discover something u will be asked more critical questions internationaly why getting angry.....i mean let the top notch of the country examine ur discovery & be pateint....

excuse me??

we dont care wht ur iliterate media says abt Pakistan, as if till now ur media is showering flowers on Pakistan, soo we care least atleast abt indians....

TOPIC: As i said this guy has become over confident due to the media support he seems some relative of Hamid Mir who is supporting him even when he over confidentlt ask silly questions to Dr. Atta ur rehman, i mean its okay tht u made/discover something u will be asked more critical questions internationaly why getting angry.....i mean let the top notch of the country examine ur discovery & be pateint....

This guy wants his water car examined and tested by big scientist but they are deniying the possiblity of water car without even checking that on waht the car is running on hydrogen or something else, now he is getting mad and going to court i think he will have his car checked by Chief Justice Iftakhar.:flame:

These kind of frauds can take a sensational hit on emotional public angered by high fuel prices. And can take politicians by surprise for their 15 seconds of fame.

This person supposedly managed to fool not only the US government but also the military.

KUDOS...

Last edited by a moderator:
Has he released some technical and scientific data?

Has his research paper been published in a scientific journal, has it been peer reviewed?

Has his invention been independently evaluated, verified, and replicated by experts in the field?

The only thing I could find was the inventor showing some high-ranking (?) politicians his car and driving in it.

Surely, this does not constitute as proof in the scientific community in Pakistan, someone driving a car around?

If it's true what he is claiming -let's even forget he is defying scientific laws -, surely the world media would be all over it, and it would change the world on a scale never seen before.

559159_450237431675904_900641787_n.jpg

292356_450237471675900_773843135_n.jpg

now fraudster can take hit against world renowned scientists. I will not be surprised if the Dr Atta get fed up and decides to pack his bags for an offer of green card. What are the academic qualifications of these stupid protesters? Do they even know the first law of thermodynamics? or something as basic as V=IR?

08251635-facepalm.gif

Earlier, a cabinet sub-committee praised the invention and assured the engineer of full support, with the invention due to be presented for approval in the next cabinet meeting.

Has the whole world died that a scientific project (hoax, invention, whatever you like to call it), has to be presented to the cabinet, this cabinet, for approval?

Back
Top Bottom