War with India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzair2118

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok guys most of you may call this stupid but I want to know I have to know Is there a probability that Pakistan and india will go to war over the decengration of the holy quran in kashmeir and also Who will win ofcourse Pakistan but I want your views Thankyou!

This is your first post and you've already started trolling? This is a serious forum. Go play with the kids outside and stop bothering us with your nonsensical posts.

Ok guys most of you may call this stupid but I want to know I have to know Is there a probability that Pakistan and india will go to war over the decengration of the holy quran in kashmeir and also Who will win ofcourse Pakistan but I want your views Thankyou!

Of course Pakistan will win in your history books, also its strange that Pakistan will go to war over false propaganda created by some effed up Mullah.

I am not a kid and I am in the sag little man and also I killed at least 15 indians 1 od them pisses his pants :P

I meant ssg

Welcome to the forum....:welcome: And congratulations on winning every previous wars and future wars with india.... ....

I am not a kid and I am in the sag little man and also I killed at least 15 indians 1 od them pisses his pants :P

I meant ssg

OK you were an SSG soldier????????? Let me salute You!!!!! Now i have do doubt on your first post...

I meant ssg

:rofl: lol the guy who cant even write SSG correct in one time is in SSG . :partay: shame on you Pakistan army. @mods , @ImranKhan uncle kahe baccho ko siddha PDF pe hi bhej dete ho paida ho ke bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

if you want to win against India, you need Bangladesh (keeping china and nuclear weapon aside). You can not win alone

@Aeronaut @Awesome, make him a professional!! :partay:

Yea Bangladeshis can pretend as Indians and Pakistan can beat :P :pakistan:

no we do not pretend, we can protect ourselves as defensive force, but if we want to win against india as offensive force we also need Pakistan, that is the truth :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

I meant ssg

then kill more indians why playiing with words when you know how to play with guns...you are really a kid now you proved it

no we do not pretend, we can protect ourselves as defensive force, but if we want to win against india as offensive force we also need Pakistan, that is the truth :angel:

Paagal hein kya ? baap ke baare mein aisa sochthe???? j/k

you need them... they dont need you.. btw .. we also have walton bikes secretly aquired... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom