What's new

Want to Join Pak Army at any cost....

dentor

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam everyone. I am a Dental Surgeon(BDS), aged 24 1/2 yrs, completed my House Job. I want to join Pak Army (or any Armed Forces) as Dentist. I had a great ambition to be a part of Army, but due to Family pressure I couldn't even give the test of PMA Long Course, and then studied just BDS.

I am so much inclined towards Army that even at this stage, if I am offered to join as 2nd Lieutenant thru Long Course or Graduate Course, I can readily forget my status as a Doctor and join the Forces. I dont care about Money or Social status, etc. Being a part of Armed Forces is the Purpose of My Life.

Kindly guide me how can I be the part of Army as Dentist, and when the vacancies of Army Dental Corps (Male) are going to be announced, and what about the Dentist vacancies in PAF and Navy?

Thank you. Pakistan Zindabad.

:pakistan:

which part of at ''any cost'':omghaha: you have problem understanding :sleep:. obviously if i wanted to join the military i would contact the military not random guys at defense forum.

Yar people at some forum are sometimes more helpful....

Here I can be in touch with an ordinary civilian to a high rank officer. There only some clerks are there who dont talk in much detail. So can you or anyone guide me?

Yar people at some forum are sometimes more helpful....

Here I can be in touch with an ordinary civilian to a high rank officer. There only some clerks are there who dont talk in much detail. So can you or anyone guide me?

https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/course_ads/Advt AM College Rwp and Lhr.pdf

For details visit
www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
OR
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi,
Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan

Email your queries on:
Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk

One Email should direct you in the right direction hope this help

Back
Top Bottom