What's new

Vulgure Dance in Theatre Dramas in place of family Dramas

i dnt know y people hire vulgar dancers on their son/daughters marriage..:confused:

Hi it happens, actually they hires separate home for this and nude vulgar dance happens after 2am...... It is actually a entertainment........ At that time, dulha groom gets entertainment in his room, while young people get entertainment at separate hired house by enjoying nude dance..... And these events are arranged by dulha and cousins....
Lahori girls are very famous and providing their best services to guests!!!

Hi it happens, actually they hires separate home for this and nude vulgar dance happens after 2am...... It is actually a entertainment........ At that time, dulha groom gets entertainment in his room, while young people get entertainment at separate hired house by enjoying nude dance..... And these events are arranged by dulha and cousins....
Lahori girls are very famous and providing their best services to guests!!!

i'm not talking about nude or dance in dance somewhere...im talking about vulgar dance that happens in front of all relatives..in palace or hotel where it takes place....u r with ur family nd u cant look up!

i'm not talking about nude or dance in dance somewhere...im talking about vulgar dance that happens in front of all relatives..in palace or hotel where it takes place....u r with ur family nd u cant look up!
Yeah Definitely nude dance is not for families.
I give you simple answer. Actually they do it in theaters/hotels for Money....
Money money money.............:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom