What's new

VOTE: Elections 2013 will be Fair or Rigged ??

Will the 2013 General Elections be free and fair or rigged?

• Total voters

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistanis only

Q:All of you see Khosa's less than satisfactory performance,ECP performance,Forigen funding to PMLN,Terror threats,'Bhai ka vote' in Karachi,Patwari vote in Punjab,Horse trading,Fake degree holders allowed to contest,NAB is asleep,biased CM in punjab.

Do you have faith that these 'historic elections' are going to be free and fair or it will write another dark chapter in our history??

Please vote and discuss.

@ajpirzada @Leader @muse @Luftwaffe @Awesome @WebMaster @Emmie @Mirzay @Armstrong @notorious_eagle

@nuclearpak @Awesome @WebMaster

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There is uncertainty for sure. The ECP, SC and army etc are wanting free polls, but the interim government doesn't fill you with confidence... so while the elections will surely be more fairer than of before, they would be rigged in some places such as MQM areas of Karachi, interior Sindh, south Punjab etc.

It would be an improvement but there will be ugly and unwanted scenes as well.

But hey, any improvement is better than no improvement!

better than before but obv not free and fair as they must be. the ECP scrutiny process was only for public consumption with no real scrutiny with respect to tax evasion, defaults on loans and utility bills etc.
I cannot believe that the provincial caretaker setup is unbiased. from the impression one gets, Punjab and balochistan seems to be most neutral relative to other provinces wrt to the caretaker setup. Sethi, although biased, has so far not done anything suspicious apparently. But i can simply not believe that MQM and PPP would have let anything be neutral in Sindh. i dont know about KPK. the whole thing in KPK was done in complete silence so its hard to comment.

Pakistanis only

Q:All of you see Khosa's less than satisfactory performance,ECP performance,Forigen funding to PMLN,Terror threats,'Bhai ka vote' in Karachi,Patwari vote in Punjab,Horse trading,Fake degree holders allowed to contest,NAB is asleep,biased CM in punjab.

Do you have faith that these 'historic elections' are going to be free and fair or it will write another dark chapter in our history??

Please vote and discuss.

@ajpirzada @Leader @muse @Luftwaffe @Awesome @WebMaster @Emmie @Mirzay @Armstrong @notorious_eagle

@nuclearpak @Awesome @WebMaster

Thanks

No, I honestly believe that it wont be "fair enough"...

I always have this argument with my father, he says I have seen it all, and I know them all, and you dont know how it works, and I always say that we can change this with our votes, you will see...

Fakkaru d. g. Ibrahim and the little scrutiny process gave me hope, that maybe its going to be free and fair... but I think it would be like 60-40. 40% rigged would effect the 60% free part of the elections..

but still I believe the nation can turn the tables around, it can bring revolution through vote !!

lets just not say it just yet..keep the hopes alive, and lets go to battle, and clean sweep it... inshallah !!

No.elections will not be transparent.....I am 100% sure..and only those parties will win who made "vow" to their masters.

@Aeronaut just a query, if the elections do get rigged, how can one be sure about it??

+ whom you are pointing fingers at - PA, US, etc.??

If these elections are rigged and another puppet is installed. Pakistan is Fukked (No better word than this so advance apology.)

no, I tend to disagree, like someone said, atleast this time Pakistan will have a opposition :)

P.s. but as we are fighting for clean sweep, so inshallah PTI will clean sweep. Allah al-haq hai, hamari awaz zaror sunay ga... !!

no, I tend to disagree, like someone said, atleast this time Pakistan will have a opposition :)

P.s. but as we are fighting for clean sweep, so inshallah PTI will clean sweep. Allah al-haq hai, hamari awaz zaror sunay ga... !!

May your wish come true......:toast_sign:(ameen)--no may our wish come true...(Ameen)

@Leader

After School i spend my time knocking on Pakistani's doors and begging them for money so we can fund PTI's 200 young candidates.

One of the donors said to me 'This ain't an election boy,its a war..its a make or break moment'

If this election isn't transparent,there are going to be a lot of Pakistanis going psycho... Including myself.

@Leader

After School i spend my time knocking on Pakistani's doors and begging them for money so we can fund PTI's 200 young candidates.

One of the donors said to me 'This ain't an election boy,its a war..its a make or break moment'

If this election isn't transparent,there are going to be a lot of Pakistanis going psycho.

well i will try to fund......

@Leader

If this election isn't transparent,there are going to be a lot of Pakistanis going psycho... Including myself.

hold on to the post, you are playing your part well... and I am sure we will make it, this is war indeed !!

548928_367789289996256_1044170941_n.jpg

1. ECP is more active than before.
2. Mass media is sometimes irresposible, but has spread a lot of info among the general population.
3. More clean candidates than earlier elections.
4. Significantly less pre-election violence in Pakistan, esp Karachi.
5. Presence of at least some international observers.
6. Military has been largely absent from political scene.

So I'm very hopeful of a better outcome this time. May not be the most fair elections, but it is a very good start for Pakistan and things will get better as time progresses and our national maturity grows.

I voted Yes, they will be fair.

However, I say that because they seem to be fairer more transparent than previous elections.
And I don't agree with the motion presented that they will be 'rigged' as such.

But for sure there will be foul play.
Particularly in Karachi.

@Aeronaut are you watching Dawn news right now??? that drug Abbassi is hell going down the drain !!!

P.S.

This is what I believe, people hold the power to change the government...

they can and this is the only thing I believe which reassures me that PTI will clean sweep !! InshAllah...

Back
Top Bottom