What's new

VK Singh a 'sacrificial lamb', AAP's Shazia Ilmi says

image.jpg

Another lie by AAPtard Ms.Shazia Ilmi.She quoted her daughter's exams as her reasons for not contesting from Rae bareli,when the truth is she doesnt have a daughter.

POLITICS

Won’t contest LS polls from Raebareli as daughter’s exams are going on: Shazia Ilmi
CNN-IBN | Wed Mar 12, 2014 | 12:47 IST#Rae Bareli #Uttar Pradesh AAP leader Shazia Ilmi on Wednesday cited personal reasons for not wanting to contest Lok Sabha polls from Rae Bareli.

"There are family issues and I have made it very clear that I will not contest from Raebareli two months back. My daughter's exams are also going on," she said.

She also said she had knew nobody in Raebareli and hence, is uncomfortable contesting from there.

ALSO READ: BJP takes a dig at AAP after Shazia denies contesting LS polls from Raebareli

ls-polls-shazia-ilmi-likely-to-contest-against-sonia-gandhi-from-rae-bareli_170214085259.jpg

"I was always interested in contesting from Delhi. The party is aware of my decision. I did feel bad, but its not a revolt against AAP. I will continue to work for my party," she said.

Reacting on her statement, Kumar Vishwas said that she is free to express her wishes and unlike Cong or BJP, AAP will respect her decision.

Won’t contest LS polls from Raebareli as daughter’s exams are going on: Shazia Ilmi- News18

Back
Top Bottom