What's new

Vietnamese Stocks Dived as China Clashes Spooked Domestic Investors

Well your chance is here, you claim that we have put an oil rig in your waters.

Obviously, as a considerate nation, people don't just jump into conclusion and retaliate something that isn't so significant such as having an oil rig in the middle of the ocean. Again, your government proved to us that they are not very brilliant in conflict resolution but choose to dive in like an 18 years old and believing that there is no real consequences when there is. However, that being said, nothing is happening to your oil rig at this moment but this is called the waiting period and believe me we are patient. There's no need to use force when there are alternatives to solve the problem peacefully. This is good for you and us. It is not because we are scared of you but how far you dare to push.

Obviously, as a considerate nation, people don't just jump into conclusion and retaliate something that isn't so significant such as having an oil rig in the middle of the ocean. Again, your government proved to us that they are not very brilliant in conflict resolution but choose to dive in like an 18 years old and believing that there is no real consequences when there is. However, that being said, nothing is happening to your oil rig at this moment but this is called the waiting period and believe me we are patient. There's no need to use force when there are alternatives to solve the problem peacefully. This is good for you and us. It is not because we are scared of you but how far you dare to push.

So our oil rig is so insignificant that you can't retaliate against it?

Good, then I guess we'll go on drilling.

Actually we did fight the USA + 16 of their allies during the Korean War, in which we pushed them into the longest retreat in the history of the American armed forces.

Well your chance is here, you claim that we have put an oil rig in your waters.

hahaha, that's nothing when you compare that to 25 years of war with Americans, over 7 million tons of bombs, plus the help from south vietnamese, napalm, agent orange, planes, etc. You have no idea bro. End of conversation.

So our oil rig is so insignificant that you can't retaliate against it?

Good, then I guess we'll go on drilling.

haha sitting on a computer and say a lot of sh1t is easy. Anyone can do that. Maybe you just never been to a real fight before. I blame people like you who are the cause of innocent lives. Honestly, I have no respect for people like that. But since you're on the internet, you have real balls. No one can touch you. Which shows your weakness in reality. And that my friend is your defeat. Regardless of what you think.

Last edited:
haha sitting on a computer and say a lot of sh1t is easy. Anyone can do that. Maybe you just never been to a real fight before. I blame people like you whom are the cause of innocent lives. Honestly, I have no respect of people like that. But since you're on the internet, you have real balls. No one can touch you. Which shows your weakness in reality. And that my friend is your defeat. Regardless of what you think.

I don't want any innocent lives to be lost, I don't want there to be any war.

Since Vietnam clearly isn't willing to fight us over the oil rig, it's a win-win. :D

I hope this peaceful situation continues, I have no desire to see any people on either side dying over something "so insignificant" as our oil rig, in your own words.

Since Vietnam clearly isn't willing to fight us over the oil rig, it's a win-win. :D

Then you're a hypocrite or you simply just trolling your mind. It's a waste of my time.

Then you're a hypocrite or you simply just trolling your mind. It's a waste of my time.

Easy. I want peace. Peace and stability = Lots of economic growth and profits.

Is Vietnam willing to fight us over the oil rig? No, so we have peace.

I don't want to see any Chinese or Vietnamese person dying over it, there is no point.

I hope this peaceful situation continues, I have no desire to see any people on either side dying over something "so insignificant" as our oil rig, in your own words.

I really don't know what you're trying to get but you seem to not get my point. What I meant about "insignificant" is it is not worth millions of lives over an oil rig. Now take that as a reading comprehension lesson.

I don't want to see any Chinese or Vietnamese person dying over it, there is no point.

Lol, that's not how you obtain peace. You're pissing other people off. Just because you think it works for Tibet, it does not mean it works with Vietnam. It's called respect and Americans know this very well, but unfortunately for China.

And here I thought the Chinese proverb teaches everyone about peace and how to obtain it. It's strange to see a Chinese decent to say such naive things above. Cultural changes?

You cannot just violate their territorial integrity and not expect a reaction ! This is ludicrous.

Lol, that's not how you obtain peace. You're pissing other people off. Just because you think it works for Tibet, it does not mean it works with Vietnam. It's called respect and Americans know this very well, but unfortunately for China.

Peace is the absence of war.

Since there is no war, we are currently in a state of peace.

As long as peace continues, I am happy enough. :)

You cannot just violate their territorial integrity and not expect a reaction ! This is ludicrous.

The Paracel islands are ours, we own it and control it. If they have a problem with us drilling in our own territory, they can complain some more.

Peace is the absence of war.

Since there is no war, we are currently in a state of peace.

As long as peace continues, I am happy enough. :)

The Paracel islands are ours, we own it and control it, and the waters around it.

Here's an example, so you walk to my house and you call it home. LOL!
Peace is absence of war, lol, wow who taught you that one? That's a good one. And here I thought I was an idiot.

No seriously, that's not how you make peace dude. Pissing people off isn't going to give you peace. Unless, your government don't care about Chinese's population and want to get rid of you. haha

No, I walk into my own house and call it home.

And the peace continues.

If that was the case, then USA, Japan, Gernmany, Vietnam could walk to your soil and call it home.

We drill on our side, and you drill on your side. This is called peace.

And don't blame us for finding the largest oil field on our side.

Haha still don't get it hey? I don't think you don't get it. I think you do get it. You choose to not get it.

Peace is absence of war, lol, wow who taught you that one? That's a good one. And here I thought I was an idiot.

Umm... the dictionary? :P

peace
piːs/
noun
noun: peace; noun: the peace
  1. a state or period in which there is no war, or a war has ended.

Umm... the dictionary? :P

peace
piːs/
noun
noun: peace; noun: the peace
  1. a state or period in which there is no war, or a war has ended.

lol, and I thought I was also a goof. Sorry, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom