What's new

Vietnamese Prime Minister chosen to be leadership icon in Asia

He was just chest thumping in order to make his country looks tough, but in his mind, he is scared of China to death.

I remember how his alternative ID "Viva Viet" was bitching when China was trying to collide the warship with USA in the South China Sea.

He knows that if China will not hesitate to spark with USA, then it won't hesitate to whip Vietnam again.

I feel pathetic for him, he use the other ID Viva Viet to make the anti China troops stronger than it actually is. The only thing he could do is declaring 3rd world China but without any logic and evidence. He doesn't deserve Chinese member's attention or reply.

I feel pathetic for him, he use the other ID Viva Viet to make the anti China troops stronger than it actually is. The only thing he could do is declaring 3rd world China but without any logic and evidence. He doesn't deserve Chinese member's attention or reply.

Well, he was trying to jump up and down in order to get some attention, while we still see him as a common laughing stock.

Of course he hates us because we still look him down.

The finny things is I didnt jump up and down but Chinese here. I said: "pls wait until 2020" .....but what happen in this thread ?? low IQ Chinese keep flooding it with full of retard comments.

Why dont u guys just sit and wait what will happen in 2020 and see we will happy to enslave ur poor and dump people ??

To be honest, Vietnam can hardly get into our sight.

Sometimes we came here to debate with you guys just for fun, but do we truly see Vietnam as a respectable opponent? Hell no, you guys will never get into the same league with us.

To be honest, Vietnam can hardly get into our sight.

Sometimes we came here to debate with you guys just for fun, but do we truly see Vietnam as a respectable opponent? Hell no, you guys will never get into the same league with us.
So, just sit and wait, we dont care abt dumb Chinese peasants ,too coz after 60 years, their country still dirty-polluted , no human rights with so many poor people.

So, just sit and wait, we dont care abt dumb Chinese peasants ,too coz after 60 years, their country still dirty-polluted with so many poor people.

The only thing i can see in 2020; China's GDP will be bigger than that of USA, China's military budget will be tripled.

As for Vietnam, well..stay where you are.

The only thing i can see in 2020; China's GDP will be bigger than that of USA, China's military budget will be tripled.
Sounds just like Vietnam. :pop:
And China still dirty-polluted , the rulers still corrupted to the core with so many low IQ peasants living without human right in 2020.

And of course, its belove Taiwan still under US's occupation :laugh:

You take it wrong,

almost all of the Japanese civilian including some of their political leadership in Tokyo doesn't know exactly what had happened in WW II and what kind of atrocities their military had committed during the great war. Their present history book in which educated to students in their school doesn't teach them all about that, you will find it hilarious they just mentioned about WW II sections only in two small paragraphs or one maybe two pages at best and doesn't telling at all about their military conquest in Pacific areas.

My Japanese friends too, find it with a disbelieve and almost in shock when she is reading it with her own eyes about our history books in which mentioned if they had come to as far as Netherland Indies/Indonesia and occupying our country for almost 4 years and doing some horrible atrocities here too.

They always had a believe if they are the victims of WWII, they always will be memorizing when the Tokyo had been bombed into the ground, when Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been nuked. But almost all of them had no idea why such things can be happened. In sum their history perspective had been distorted for so long, let alone they will say sorry for all the past attrocities they had committed, the current Japanese people is also the victims of their past generation leader and some right wing leader who are in charge right now, who trying to distort and hide the truth from their younger generations.

And for your info, the Japanese people is always had a great impression for all of their first time and they always will act and stick with their opinion based on the first impression they have got.
I got it.

However, when young Japanese travel aroad, they can see, read and listen to other sources apart from their history books. Japanese tourists (like Chinese today) are seen everywhere in every corner of the world. Or they are educated that only Japanese view matters? so the one example you mentioned is rare? I doubt it is true. Actually the world history shows Japan is not the only country that committed atrocities. the list is long. Sad.

Personally I am always interested what other people think about Vietnam, regardless of positive or negative opinions.

Sounds just like Vietnam. :pop:

Just check the pu$$y comment from this whiny girl.

According to his Vietcong keyboard warrior's propaganda, Vietnam can even defeat USA, so what is a big deal for the ship collision?

He just revealed his fear of China's power.

WFyjeiG.png

Just check the pu$$y comment from this whiny girl.

According to his Vietcong keyboard warrior's propaganda, Vietnam can even defeat USA, so what is a big deal for the ship collision?

He just revealed his fear of China's power.

WFyjeiG.png
It only means China break the international rules, thats all. Abt the ' fear ', Yes, we fear of many thing, big country invade us, anti-VNese in Camb, 'Jasmine revolt' etc.

The one who fear of Nothing(like you guys) is always a stupid :pop:

It only means China break the international rules, thats all. Abt the ' fear ', Yes, we fear of many thing, big country invade us, anti-VNese in Camb, 'Jasmine revolt' etc.

The one who fear of Nothing(like you guys) is always a stupid :pop:

Even a mere attempt for a tiny collision can shock you guys, this just showed how chicken you are.

Of course, Vietnam's fishing boats simply cannot afford for any collision.

BTW, China is building more giant modern warships, this is not the toy that monkey can play with.

TPP should be regarded as an option, but not necessarily a must.

The reason that US creates TPP is to subsidize itself, not for other nations.

Everyone knows that USA has very little manufacturing capability left, what bread and butter they can offer right now?
actually TPP is only one reason of many why the government pushes the economic reform ahead, e.i. more market economy. The government stands under massive pressure to revive the economy. The problem began with the collapse of the property bubble some years ago, the growth rate went down from 8% to 5%. Last year was the third year where the rate was below 6%.

The US is the biggest export market for Vietnam. We had $20b surplus last year. so it is natural that we want to keep it. at present, from time to time the US customs imposes duty on Vietnamese products accusing Vietnam of dumping, unfair competion (because VN governement provides subsidies) and so on.

If the government reduces its stake in the economy, we will take down their argument.

Ah, btw : I remember u r the Mod in Chinesedenfend forum, right ? and u r the one who Baned me for telling the Truth abt how dirty and corrupted Chinese is. and did I care to make a new ID there ?? No, IDC !

So dont try to accuse me wt another ID. its just a waste to debate with low IQ and paranoid Chinese. Im more happy to wait and and see Chinese collapsing in the future :pop:

And If u think we r fear of tiny collision, then dont forget how 11 Chinese troops got killed mercilessly in 1990 in Gaven reef, and who was scared to death and dare not open any investigation ?? Its corrputed China gen, not VN :pop:

I am not the Mod of the CDF, but CDF has very little tolerance for trolling, so you mostly deserved your ban there.

I am not the Mod of the CDF, but CDF has very little tolerance for trolling, so you mostly deserved your ban there.
Its not trolling, just bcz u guys fear for the Truth. okay, keep making urself happy like Ah Q, its ur national character. but the Truth wont change.

Our PM Dung will lead VN to success while corrputed China rulers will surely lead China to total failure coz they r so corrupted :pop:

Its not trolling, just bcz u guys fear for the Truth. okay, keep making urself happy like Ah Q, its ur national character. but the Truth wont change.

Our PM Dung will lead VN to success while corrputed China rulers will surely lead China to total failure coz they r so corrupted :pop:

Vietnam will be successful of producing more sneakers, i will congratulate you guys for this tremendous achievement.

Back
Top Bottom