What's new

Vietnam-India strategic partnership in spotlight

Chinese overseas loves to see China - Viet Nam goes to war, and don't worry what you are expecting you'll get it. One thing for sure, that you all (Chinese overseas) lives are save caused you are not the one who willing go for war. (But Mainland people does not)
If you want war, then prepare to grieve for another million or so Vietnamese deaths as well.

I t seems Viet Monkeys will not be killed
Making them feel frustrated and humiliated is even better sometimes. =)

When I think of good things coming out of Vietnam and India, I think of food. Pho and Indian food are some of my favorite. I think the people of these two countries should just focus on making better food for others and don't do things that they are not good at, such as running a country. British run India very well and united the whole country. You Indians should welcome back the British instead of being ruled by an Italian waitress. But the French were terrible colonialist. I won't wish the French on Vietnam again.

In Asia people of China are weaklings oppressed by CCP :rofl:
CCP is warring with its own people from its birth onwards and that is the reason for internal security budget increase and mass drills conducted.

we are way better off than you Indians,China is streets ahead of India in all social factors of human life.you are the home of one third of the world's poor,enjoy world's highest infant fatality rate and children starvation...that's not government oppression?maybe you can call that government sponsored genocide.

If you want war, then prepare to grieve for another million or so Vietnamese deaths as well.

Making them feel frustrated and humiliated is even better sometimes. =)

What are you talking about? Million Vietnamese deaths are still underestimate. We are prepared for 50 million Vietnamese people will dies just in case war could happens. 30 million Vietnamese got left easy to create more without RESTRICTION one child policy like China.

When I think of good things coming out of Vietnam and India, I think of food. Pho and Indian food are some of my favorite. I think the people of these two countries should just focus on making better food for others and don't do things that they are not good at, such as running a country. British run India very well and united the whole country. You Indians should welcome back the British instead of being ruled by an Italian waitress. But the French were terrible colonialist. I won't wish the French on Vietnam again.
When I ate pho (pho dac biet) and indian food, I think of China eating their "territory" overseas. Hehehehe. =)))

And Taiwan, why did not it go back to Japan, instead of hovering between your master Uncle Sam and communist China?

When I ate pho (pho dac biet) and indian food, I think of China eating their "territory" overseas. Hehehehe. =)))

You have to agree that Vietcong and Indians make good food. I actually like the Indian style Chinese food. Much better than American style Chinese food. You should give them a try.

What are you talking about? Million Vietnamese deaths are still underestimate. We are prepared for 50 million Vietnamese people will dies just in case war could happens. 30 million Vietnamese got left easy to create more without RESTRICTION one child policy like China.
Wow...... You make it sound as if Vietnamese lives are so cheap to throw away in fighting China.

Back
Top Bottom