What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

Why do you think we like the USSR but dislike China? because the USSR never backstab us like China. Tell China to swallow it because they are good at that.

:lol:

How old are you? What grade are you in? If you never know what so called "Geo-political" then don't come here discuss about political, online tough talk boy!

You have to wish your country locates next to Russia or india or japan for pleasing your wet dream! That time there is no more China and no more worrying of being invading by the Chinese, your biggest nightmare all the time! :sniper: :guns:

Also move your @$$ out of my Khmer territories, turn your cocky viets face away when talking with us, Cambodian or talking about us "inferior" Khmer gook!

You proud? Yeah, you proud....humm

Without China help and her natural geography next to your land your vietnamese could ever never gain dependence from the West and any invaders, don't open mouth and boast how strong and smart you are that help you get whatever you want. Even with the USSR maximum supports from the past, without China you are nut! Who had a God Damn ability at that time to pass thru the border lines or seas to delivery you weapons and donations if not China?

Why your viets always love to tell lie and blame China invades you justs because they are located next to you, there are Thailand and Pakistan are as the same position as you and they don't have a damn problems with China. Why only vietnam love to bad mouth and accuse others for achieving your own interests as if you are so pitiful?

You think you know China better than us Cambodian to your Vietnam? You know you are the only one who has been under aggression and invasion? Then you never know what a country name "Cambodia" or "Khmer Kingdom" or "Champa Kingdom", don't you!

And nowadays your people yelling and laughing at China for not having the achievement like you, what a shameless and thick face your people are, why keep upset and denying that truth at every times people call you an "ungrateful greed"....That's so TRUE to describe your people and nation!!!

Whatever its be, you have to "swallow" it! Just like you used to say! :disagree:

well said mate, and look have you seen a beggar with thin skin? hahahaha these viet trolls are not here to tell the truth, their skin is so thick you can use it to block bulllets, the problem with beggars is that they think every one own them money :rofl:

While the leaders of the two countries are discussing toward a better relationship, we (me and you) should not set up a "battle of the keyboard" here.
Welcome "Determined Tiger" come back.

Wow, you've just made your fellow viet trolls look so foolish in people eyes "my friend"!!!Thanks for the great evidences anyways!!!

That's called a thief my friend. Just because I'm not home and on a vacation, it doesn't mean my house belong to you. There's no logic there. How can something already belong to us suddenly become yours first? You invaded our islands, we will get those islands back just the matter of time.

Obviously, you don't know any of my logic. But it's not so hard to understand where you came from. How far do you want to go back? 2000 years? what? When did you occupy those islands? By what methods? boat? spaceship? did your ancestors swim to those islands? Did your ancestors create any maps or left any visible items on those islands?

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

The only backward stabbing country would be China from the beginning.

Bring in the war to Vietnam and see how far your loud mouths would go. Our President and PM would kick your red lip PM out of Vietnam any day. Vietnam will bring China's economy to backward -10% growth. Your people will have to scramble for food and famine will rise. The winner will be us, Vietnam.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Of course not, why would a slave country like China want anything to do with Vietnam the beggar?

vassal state ??hehe, we killed thousand Quing's troops and even forced Quing's emperor to return GuangDong and Guangxi, so how could we be your vassal state when we keep spitting on your emperor's face so many times ??:lol:

We not forget the help of the Chinese people progress, and we will not forget the bite theft in 1974, 1979, 1988 ...
see yourself, and read more newspapers of neighboring countries. you will understand
I do not think all Chinese people being judged greedy, but they will be ignored by the leadership of ignorance have narrow-minded nationalism.

If it wasn't for the red lip stick guy kissing the western a$$es, China wouldn't be at the 10% rise. The red lip guy is symbolic for his a$$ kissing skills that give China the 10% growth today. :cheers:

TruongTanSang_TapCanBinh.jpg

We don't need to kiss someone's a$$es because someone else already is kissing our a$$es. Unlike China, you're so overpopulated and lack so much resources, you need to do the a$$ kissing to get what you want. Unlike Vietnam, just 86 million people is enough to feed ourselves with what we got. The more people, the more problems. Simple logic.

From history, many other countries came to Vietnam for some reasons but then we booted them out of the country. Countries like France, China, Japan, USA, etc.

China doesn't even have enough to feed themselves, how are you able to feed Vietnam? LOL you're a joke. It's more like Vietnam feed you.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It's third world now but we will develop a lot quicker than you will in 10 years. With nuclear energy, wind power, and manufacturing industries, proper infrastructure in place, Vietnam will surpasses many countries in a decade time. With less people, less problems. There's still some corruption in place and once that's solved, Vietnam will accelerate. China, you welcome to visit us and spend your money here. :)

China is growing so fast at 10% growth but your people are still making $5000.00/year. So pathetic, while vietnam is barely growing and people here are average at $3000.00 a year. In 10 years, average income in Vietnam will surpass China. Vietnam needs to place strict border patrol to prevent Chinese from entering the Vietnamese border illegally. It would be like US-Mexico border, where Chinese will flee to Vietnam for better standard of living. LOL

China leaders forces their people to eat all kind of toxic waste in order to get rich , so sorry, we'd rather to be poor than suckking Western -Japan Waste every days like you guys:wave:

LOL, that was history. It's now and the future. Why should i waste my time looking at past growth when the economy is moving forward and look into the future?

Our PM begged for something is obvious. It's not news. LOL, you're so silly.

That's good, we like you guys too. Not all of you but some of you are cool.

We don't give a damn about China being hardworking. Who doesn't work hard? I pity the world for having you. Do us a favor and destroy yourself you low life.

With people like you constantly harassing Vietnam, we have developed a thick face against you trolls. You're pissed off because we don't listen to you and never will. Just so you would know. So quit trying to convince us to bend over and bow to you.

We don't give a damn about China being hardworking. Who doesn't work hard? I pity the world for having you. Do us a favor and destroy yourself you low life.

Oh is that not you just self-claim yourself that you are too proud of begging from others? Is there any hard working people becoming beggars just because "working too hard"???

Oh, okay I get you now, by your logic, beggars are "hard-working" than any others because they know how to beg and beg very excellently!!! Ok, keep begging vietnam, and proud of yourself, you are too respectful in our eyes!!!

Also please stay away from that God "damn" copying from my "style of writing", don't let your foolish fellow viet trolls have a good reason to blame me a you or whoever!!!

Why your viets have nothing in origin, try to make something creative, looser!!!

In terms of income, PPP is not very useful for measurement, because many countries can't produce things themselves so have to buy them on the world market at full price. Even if we go by PPP, China is at 9000 (old projection)-10000(new projection), still 3 times higher than Vietnam. Also, PPP is more realistic in China, because we produce everything we need for ourselves, while only importing raw materials, but Vietnam sells raw materials and imports manufactured goods at full price.

We can cut off your water by damming the Red River and Mekong, good luck :lol:

As for patents:

China tops U.S, Japan to become top patent filer | Reuters

In terms of patents overseas, Chinese companies have also been climbing in the rankings, according to data from the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO).

One Chinese company, Huawei, holds more patents than India produces in 10 years. Vietnam is not even on the list for patents.

Huawei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intellectual means nothing when nobody is there to witness it for you. If someone in Vietnam came up with some bright idea, there's no actually law in place to protect his/her intellectual property. This is why i stated earlier that Vietnam is still operating under corruption and until this is resolved, it will be a thriving country.

As for Mekong river, go ahead a put a dam there and see who's suffering. Don't you learn anything from your Three Gorges Dam? that's right fool. We will be the least that suffer from this. But you will suffer the most. The flow of water will flood your lands and you should consider building houses under water.

The only reason why Vietnam sell its raw material and imports manufactured goods is that we don't have the manufacturing capability yet. Sure you can produce almost everything you need for yourselves now, so could we in about 10 years and once we have the machines, we will manufacture our own products.

Our problems aren't so serious as yours, your population is 1300 million people vs 86 million Vietnamese which is 15 times more populated than us and you consumes more food, more raw materials, more energy, more everything, the world could only have so much for so many people, you think you will gain all that resources? I doubt it. Nobody will let you, not USA, not Canada, not Russia, not Vietnam and until you solve your main source of problem then you would be better off.

Your 10% growth which ranked top on the world could only generate an average gdp per capita of $10,000.00 is pathetic. Vietnam is not worried about its growth right now because we are surfacing our infrastructure to meet the new demands and once this is complete, we will unleash our growth. Think of this Vietnam GDP per capita is $3000.00 and China is $10,000.00 so that's about 3.33:1 ratio but your population is 15:1 ratio. Our population is manageable whereas your population is unmanageable.

Unless you care about your people and sustain your moral, you would have to work harder to earn a living. Otherwise, you have to eliminate the poor or invade other countries such as Vietnam, which we dare you. Attack us and we will attack major Chinese cities such as Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Macau, etc.

:lol:

How old are you? What grade are you in? If you never know what so called "Geo-political" then don't come here discuss about political, online tough talk boy!

You have to wish your country locates next to Russia or india or japan for pleasing your wet dream! That time there is no more China and no more worrying of being invading by the Chinese, your biggest nightmare all the time! :sniper: :guns:

Also move your @$$ out of my Khmer territories, turn your cocky viets face away when talking with us, Cambodian or talking about us "inferior" Khmer gook!

Why would it be a nightmare for us? Like I give a damn? If China ever invade us, we have solution for that. Unlike you, you can't even protect your own country which is why you lost it today. You weak, pathetic, loser.

Oh is that not you just self-claim yourself that you are too proud of begging from others? Is there any hard working people becoming beggars just because "working too hard"???

Oh, okay I get you now, by your logic, beggars are "hard-working" than any others because they know how to beg and beg very excellently!!! Ok, keep begging vietnam, and proud of yourself, you are too respectful in our eyes!!!

Also please stay away from that God "damn" copying from my "style of writing", don't let your foolish fellow viet trolls have a good reason to blame me a you or whoever!!!

Why your viets have nothing in origin, try to make something creative, looser!!!

Creative? like you and your fellow Chinese friends on PDF have any? You're the reason for long threads like this. We don't need your respect. First, go clean your own a$$ then come talk to us and maybe we might give you our respect. You don't deserve any respect until your a$$ is clean.

Intellectual means nothing when nobody is there to witness it for you. If someone in Vietnam came up with some bright idea, there's no actually law in place to protect his/her intellectual property. This is why i stated earlier that Vietnam is still operating under corruption and until this is resolved, it will be a thriving country.

As for Mekong river, go ahead a put a dam there and see who's suffering. Don't you learn anything from your Three Gorges Dam? that's right fool. We will be the least that suffer from this. But you will suffer the most. The flow of water will flood your lands and you should consider building houses under water.

The only reason why Vietnam sell its raw material and imports manufactured goods is that we don't have the manufacturing capability yet. Sure you can produce almost everything you need for yourselves now, so could we in about 10 years and once we have the machines, we will manufacture our own products.

Our problems aren't so serious as yours, your population is 1300 million people vs 86 million Vietnamese which is 15 times more populated than us and you consumes more food, more raw materials, more energy, more everything, the world could only have so much for so many people, you think you will gain all that resources? I doubt it. Nobody will let you, not USA, not Canada, not Russia, not Vietnam and until you solve your main source of problem then you would be better off.

Your 10% growth which ranked top on the world could only generate an average gdp per capita of $10,000.00 is pathetic. Vietnam is not worried about its growth right now because we are surfacing our infrastructure to meet the new demands and once this is complete, we will unleash our growth. Think of this Vietnam GDP per capita is $3000.00 and China is $10,000.00 so that's about 3.33:1 ratio but your population is 15:1 ratio. Our population is manageable whereas your population is unmanageable.

Unless you care about your people and sustain your moral, you would have to work harder to earn a living. Otherwise, you have to eliminate the poor or invade other countries such as Vietnam, which we dare you. Attack us and we will attack major Chinese cities such as Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Macau, etc.

No wonder Vietnam is so behind.

Our population is indeed 15 times more, yet one Chinese makes 3 times more money than 1 Vietnamese, so our total GDP is 45 times bigger. Hong Kong, a single city, has a larger GDP than all of Vietnam.

China does consume more food, but we also consumer more per capita. Your people are starving yet still exporting food! Now that's sad.

Your population is manageable? Ok, let me make the analogy. Singapore has a small population right, but why is it so overpopulated? Because what matters isn't total population its population density. China has a low population density. Vietnam has a very high population density. Vietnam would long have exhausted its limited resources in its own borders before it is rich enough to import from the outside.

I call this phenomena "getting starved before getting rich".

China has 90% energy independence and 99% food independence. We can afford to pay farmers to leave their land untilled to reduce environmental impact. Can Vietnam? No, Vietnam has to export food even as Vietnamese get stunted due to malnutrition.

Our population is indeed 15 times more, yet one Chinese makes 3 times more money than 1 Vietnamese, so our total GDP is 45 times bigger. Hong Kong, a single city, has a larger GDP than all of Vietnam.

China does consume more food, but we also consumer more per capita. Your people are starving yet still exporting food! Now that's sad.

Your population is manageable? Ok, let me make the analogy. Singapore has a small population right, but why is it so overpopulated? Because what matters isn't total population its population density. China has a low population density. Vietnam has a very high population density. Vietnam would long have exhausted its limited resources in its own borders before it is rich enough to import from the outside.

China has 90% energy independence and 99% food independence. We can afford to pay farmers to leave their land untilled to reduce environmental impact. Can Vietnam? No, Vietnam has to export food even as Vietnamese get stunted due to malnutrition.

You have not yet answered me, that why China rich and powerful so but annual you still receive ODA from Japan?

I never disagree with you there, our population is manageable. It's not hard to control 86 million people but it's a lot harder to control 1300 million people. You would require more resources and more of everything. If you want to compare, then compare the GDP per capita. Yes, China is 3 times better GDP per capita than Vietnam but it's easier for Vietnam to grow because it requires less energy to make a country grow and it doesn't take a lot to find the resources and energy readily available to feed this growth whereas China utilize more of everything to support its growth and this takes more work and effort to feed this growth but not with Vietnam.

I'm not talking about population density, I'm talking about overall population. A successful country is where a country has the least starving people and Vietnam is moving toward that direction and so are many other countries.

There are areas where in Vietnam is lacking but not food. Vietnam has a coastal line of over 3000 km combined with Mekong river there is plenty of food in the River and Sea. Vietnam is a slim country so the majority of people have access to Seafood. In order to make money we need to export rice because we have enough food to feed ourselves. Our GDP is a reflect of export so if we don't export we will not generate the GDP needed. We are not starved like you think we are; however, we do lack in medical technology and technology in general. There's no reason why people should be starve in Vietnam, unless, they are lazy.

Why would it be a nightmare for us? Like I give a damn? If China ever invade us, we have solution for that. Unlike you, you can't even protect your own country which is why you lost it today. You weak, pathetic, loser.

Creative? like you and your fellow Chinese friends on PDF have any? You're the reason for long threads like this. We don't need your respect. First, go clean your own a$$ then come talk to us and maybe we might give you our respect. You don't deserve any respect until your a$$ is clean.

You should not waste time with this rude guy. He did not pay attention to arguments, he just wants to do anything to criticize Vietnam. He always made ​​me feel funny.

You have not yet answered me, that why China rich and powerful so but annual you still receive ODA from Japan?

We deserve every cent of ODA. Our economy is much larger than Japan's now, but they will continue paying us. They owe us too much from WW2.

look troll tell me which country got more than $4 trillion in fx if you cannt stfu, if china hasnt got any money why europe and america keep asking china to rescue them?

It's no doubt Japan been played a main role in Chinese modernized development,eastern Asia should be considered as a whole one as Japanese no more western forward beyond Andaman Islands in World War II.

every country in the world scared sh@t of begging from vietnam that s why no one want to have anything to do with them, unfortunately they are our neighbour therefore we have no choice but to continue dealing with this shameless nation

China GDP per capita: 5400 USD

Vietnam GDP per capita: 1300 USD

Funny those Viets labelling us as poor, while their average income is less than a quarter of ours, and the inflation is 4 times more than ours.

Back
Top Bottom