What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

China leaders forces their people to eat all kind of toxic waste in order to get rich , so sorry, we'd rather to be poor than suckking Western -Japan Waste every days like you guys:wave:

this is a fine example post of some one that took in too much agent orange and napalm in their country LOL

---------- Post added 02-16-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-15-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

China is growing so fast at 10% growth but your people are still making $5000.00/year. So pathetic, while vietnam is barely growing and people here are average at $3000.00 a year. In 10 years, average income in Vietnam will surpass China. Vietnam needs to place strict border patrol to prevent Chinese from entering the Vietnamese border illegally. It would be like US-Mexico border, where Chinese will flee to Vietnam for better standard of living. LOL

hahaha another boost post with no substance ..... blah blah blah we will be that we will this in so so year

While the leaders of the two countries are discussing toward a better relationship, we (me and you) should not set up a "battle of the keyboard" here.
Welcome "Determined Tiger" come back.

NO, that exactly what YOU and your fellow vietnamese have been doing here on PDF and elsewhere on internet!

How thick face you come up here and lecture us about that!?

Your "grammatical errors" to the extent that you had confused the China's leaders are also your leaders? You are a joke.

Why I have to fake or deny my identity and nationality? If so that must be your shameless vietnamese!

Everybody knows too obvious how is your viet face, by a bunch of your blatant fake IP trolls have been fooling this forum!

Why I have to tell lie about my background status, I am not that kind of shameless and coward as your people, why blaming others by your stomach though, that prove how ugly and dirty in your soul!

On your flags, I don't see any whatsoever connection between you with China, so why do you say "Yes, our Leaders and Your Leaders are working on the issues"?

YOU must be the false flag troll here, just after every posts that NiceGuy will jump out and blatant support each others, you must must be the ONE with hundred accounts here on PDF!

Is that how your government pays you to come here for doing that such lame propaganda job!

Both countries had huge losses in that war. It helps to both sides consider more than, before starting a war.
Although my country is small, but very difficult to swallow it...

Nobody says a damn or trying to "swallow" your god damn country but YOU and only YOURSELF!

That's what how shameless vietnamese have been drawing up the picture to cheat the World!

Don't act self -pity, shameless! Stop roping and crying!!! :hitwall:

China is growing so fast at 10% growth but your people are still making $5000.00/year. So pathetic, while vietnam is barely growing and people here are average at $3000.00 a year. In 10 years, average income in Vietnam will surpass China. Vietnam needs to place strict border patrol to prevent Chinese from entering the Vietnamese border illegally. It would be like US-Mexico border, where Chinese will flee to Vietnam for better standard of living. LOL

Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China

Illegal immigrants pour across border seeking work - Los Angeles Times

LMAO at Vietnam has 3000 in income. Vietnam is stuck at lower than Africa with 1000 in income.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nigeria 1,541
Vietnam 1,362

African illegal immigrants in China makes more money than Vietnamese at home lmao.

Illegal immigration from Vietnam surges in S China

Illegal immigrants pour across border seeking work - Los Angeles Times

LMAO at Vietnam has 3000 in income. Vietnam is stuck at lower than Africa with 1000 in income.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nigeria 1,541
Vietnam 1,362

African illegal immigrants in China makes more money than Vietnamese at home lmao.

dont bother showing these viet trolls facts ang numbers mate,non of their post has any credibility what so ever, they are not worth taken seriously.

China doesn't even have enough to feed themselves, how are you able to feed Vietnam? LOL you're a joke. It's more like Vietnam feed you.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It's third world now but we will develop a lot quicker than you will in 10 years. With nuclear energy, wind power, and manufacturing industries, proper infrastructure in place, Vietnam will surpasses many countries in a decade time. With less people, less problems. There's still some corruption in place and once that's solved, Vietnam will accelerate. China, you welcome to visit us and spend your money here. :)

Wind power: bought from China, protected by Chinese patents. If you copy it, we sanction your water supply.
Manufacturing industries: Sure, you'll still be buying components from us.
Nuclear power: first stop the loadshedding on your coal plants, then talk nuclear :rofl:

It's better to be a beggar than a slave to the west. Your economy is only strong because you sell yourself as cheap labor to the west. Once a slave always a slave. A beggar still has dignity, but a slave lost all, that's why you have no shame. You're a slave to the world. Made in China.

Right, is that NOT what your vietnam and india are dreaming of becoming a slaves of the West but they don't give a damn care.......just because your industrial bases are too "inferior" to China, and your "superior" labors are too famous in "working too hard" but require the highest "salaries" in the Asia.

Yeah right, everything from China is bad and only your two are great, Chinese slaves are working hard with their determined attitude to help build up their personal life and their country, and your two beggars indian and vietnamese are proud of yourself for begging (or even cheating) from others so well.

What a God damn logical though from a God damn character!

Who say Chinese are AQs, that must be those shameless viet trolls with that endless argument!

Let's grow up once, stop that foolish childish behavior, I pity your country for having such citizen like you!

All I have to say is, dont trust the government of China. They are militarizing and fomenting nationalism. Best to prepare for war. Appeasing tyrants only makes them bolder.

Wind power: bought from China, protected by Chinese patents. If you copy it, we sanction your water supply.
Manufacturing industries: Sure, you'll still be buying components from us.
Nuclear power: first stop the loadshedding on your coal plants, then talk nuclear :rofl:

It's cheaper to buy certain things from China. You're lucky that we even consider purchasing your goods, otherwise, we go elsewhere for technology. There was no such thing as Chinese Patents. You were never smart enough to invent something other than your fireworks just like your posts. How are you going to cut our water supply when most of our water supply are dug underground and supplied to individual homes? Unlike China your water treatment plants pump million of gallons of water per day to thousands of homes, so it's easier to cut off the supply of water from your water treatment and leave your people to thirst which they would resort to drinking their own piss.

DO you want me to go on with nuclear technology? I don't think i should. My comments are valid and I don't need to explain further to you. All i see is jealousy from you with your fellow Chinese Chinatoday.

below_freezing, since you're so smart, could you tell me where you get those numbers GDP per capita? Did you pull out of your a$$ or something? because I just checked in 2011, it shows:

129 Vietnam 3,354
130 Uzbekistan 3,293
131 Solomon Islands 3,291
132 Nicaragua 3,185
133 Ghana 3,081
134 Timor-Leste 3,071
135 Sudan + South Sudan 2,981
136 Pakistan 2,791
137 Laos 2,659
138 Djibouti 2,650
139 Nigeria 2,589

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

below_freezing, maybe you should get yourself updated. I thought you were smart. How much did you pay to have this premium membership? 20 dollars? You better save that $20 dollars on education. You seem to be lagging. LOL

Right, is that NOT what your vietnam and india are dreaming of becoming a slaves of the West but they don't give a damn care.......just because your industrial bases are too "inferior" to China, and your "superior" labors are too famous in "working too hard" but require the highest "salaries" in the Asia.

Yeah right, everything from China is bad and only your two are great, Chinese slaves are working hard with their determined attitude to help build up their personal life and their country, and your two beggars indian and vietnamese are proud of yourself for begging (or even cheating) from others so well.

What a God damn logical though from a God damn character!

Who say Chinese are AQs, that must be those shameless viet trolls with that endless argument!

Let's grow up once, stop that foolish childish behavior, I pity your country for having such citizen like you!

We don't give a damn about China being hardworking. Who doesn't work hard? I pity the world for having you. Do us a favor and destroy yourself you low life.

You proud? Yeah, you proud....humm

without China help and her natural geography next to your land your vietnamese could ever never gain dependence from the West and any invaders, don't open mouth and boast how strong and smart you are that help you get whatever you want. Even with the USSR maximum supports from the past, without China you are nut! Who had a God Damn ability at that time to pass thru the border lines or sease to delivery you weapons and donations if not China?

And nowadays your people yelling and laughing at China for not having the achievement like you, what a shameless and thick face your people are, whay keep upset and denying that truth at every time s people call you "ungrateful greed"....That's so true to describe your people and nation!!!

Whatever its be, you have to "swallow" it! Just like you used to say! :disagree:

With people like you constantly harassing Vietnam, we have developed a thick face against you trolls. You're pissed off because we don't listen to you and never will. Just so you would know. So quit trying to convince us to bend over and bow to you.

On this point, we are proud we did it better than China. Today, China has not unified their country.

Without China help and her natural geography next to your land your vietnamese could ever never gain dependence from the West and any invaders, don't open mouth and boast how strong and smart you are that help you get whatever you want. Even with the USSR maximum supports from the past, without China you are nut! Who had a God Damn ability at that time to pass thru the border lines or seas to delivery you weapons and donations if not China?

Why your viets always love to tell lie and blame China invades you justs because they are located next to you, there are Thailand and Pakistan are as the same position as you and they don't have a damn problems with China. Why only vietnam love to bad mouth and accuse others for achieving your own interests as if you are so pitiful?

You think you know China better than us Cambodian to your Vietnam? You know you are the only one who has been under aggression and invasion? Then you never know what a country name "Cambodia" or "Khmer Kingdom" or "Champa Kingdom", don't you!

And nowadays your people yelling and laughing at China for not having the achievement like you, what a shameless and thick face your people are, why keep upset and denying that truth at every times people call you an "ungrateful greed"....That's so TRUE to describe your people and nation!!!

Whatever its be, you have to "swallow" it! Just like you used to say! :disagree:

Without China help and her natural geography next to your land your vietnamese could ever never gain dependence from the West and any invaders, don't open mouth and boast how strong and smart you are that help you get whatever you want. Even with the USSR maximum supports from the past, without China you are nut! Who had a God Damn ability at that time to pass thru the border lines or seas to delivery you weapons and donations if not China?

Why your viets always love to tell lie and blame China invades you juts because they are located next to you, there are Thailand and Pakistan are as the same position as you and they don't have a damn problems with China. Why only vietnam love to bad mouth and accuse others for achieving your own interests as if you are so pitiful?

You think you know China better than us Cambodian to your Vietnam? You know you are the only one who has been under aggression and invasion? Then you never know what a country name "Cambodia" or Khmer Kingdom or Champa Kingdom!

And nowadays your people yelling and laughing at China for not having the achievement like you, what a shameless and thick face your people are, why keep upset and denying that truth at every times people call you an "ungrateful greed"....That's so TRUE to describe your people and nation!!!

Why do you think we like the USSR but dislike China? because the USSR never backstab us like China. Tell China to swallow it because they are good at that.

It's cheaper to buy certain things from China. You're lucky that we even consider purchasing your goods, otherwise, we go elsewhere for technology. There was no such thing as Chinese Patents. You were never smart enough to invent something other than your fireworks just like your posts. How are you going to cut our water supply when most of our water supply are dug underground and supplied to individual homes? Unlike China your water treatment plants pump million of gallons of water per day to thousands of homes, so it's easier to cut off the supply of water from your water treatment and leave your people to thirst which they would resort to drinking their own piss.

DO you want me to go on with nuclear technology? I don't think i should. My comments are valid and I don't need to explain further to you. All i see is jealousy from you with your fellow Chinese Chinatoday.

below_freezing, since you're so smart, could you tell me where you get those numbers GDP per capita? Did you pull out of your a$$ or something? because I just checked in 2011, it shows:

129 Vietnam 3,354
130 Uzbekistan 3,293
131 Solomon Islands 3,291
132 Nicaragua 3,185
133 Ghana 3,081
134 Timor-Leste 3,071
135 Sudan + South Sudan 2,981
136 Pakistan 2,791
137 Laos 2,659
138 Djibouti 2,650
139 Nigeria 2,589

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

below_freezing, maybe you should get yourself updated. I thought you were smart. How much did you pay to have this premium membership? 20 dollars? You better save that $20 dollars on education. You seem to be lagging. LOL

In terms of income, PPP is not very useful for measurement, because many countries can't produce things themselves so have to buy them on the world market at full price. Even if we go by PPP, China is at 9000 (old projection)-10000(new projection), still 3 times higher than Vietnam. Also, PPP is more realistic in China, because we produce everything we need for ourselves, while only importing raw materials, but Vietnam sells raw materials and imports manufactured goods at full price.

We can cut off your water by damming the Red River and Mekong, good luck :lol:

As for patents:

China tops U.S, Japan to become top patent filer | Reuters

In terms of patents overseas, Chinese companies have also been climbing in the rankings, according to data from the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO).
In 2010, China's No.2 telecommunications equipment maker ZTE Corp was second on the list of applicants, ranking just behind Japan's Panasonic Corp.

U.S. chip maker Qualcomm Inc came in third, while China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, the world's second-largest telecom gear maker, was fourth, according to WIPO.

One Chinese company, Huawei, holds more patents than India produces in 10 years. Vietnam is not even on the list for patents.

Huawei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As of February 2011, Huawei has applied for 49,040 patents globally and has been granted 17,765 to date.

Back
Top Bottom