What's new

Video shows 24 students being swept away by floods

Did you ever trying swimming in water gushing at 60 kmh? No? Try it. Then see how well your swimming expertise comes into play. You'll be carried away like a twig in a grade 4 rapid.

Your SF is based on our SAS and your Marcos is based on our SBS. we must be doing something right. before u yelp like stupid woman remember I posted photos here of training both the above units in India and removed them when someone requested me to. Btw great guys in india in these units

I was in uniform before your parents put you in liquid form. Remember I said the video was tragic but the lives were lost because they just did not know how to swim
  • Looks down on people from a different culture.
  • Says,he has served the country in uniform.
  • Acts tough on the internet.
You are nothing more than a wanker :lol:

Don't talk like an imbecile. When you haven't even felt the water with your toe, your comments don't carry any weight. Don't rationalise when you lose an argument. It makes you look silly..

Yet your Special Forces invited me over as instructor. Numb skull.

This is the most stupid thing you can do. I remember back in the day, i was visiting Naran, where there is a similar river. All along its path it is littered with big rocks/boulders. Every day or two we would hear that someone went in for a swim and never came back. I mean, how stupid one has to be?

• Looks down on people from a different culture.
  • Says,he has served the country in uniform.
  • Acts tough on the internet.
You are nothing more than a wanker :lol:
Says a child whose special forces i trained in a small capacity. I posted pictures of it to here.

Under estimating is different from saving ones life. Sorry to say but if it was 19 UK kids all of them would have come out safely. Why not make swimming compulsory in schools?
The issue is not if they knew how to swim. They didnot have a chance to escape. We feel they should have rushed to the shore, even I thought the same initially. But watching a video in computer is different from being swept away. One of the guys out there was an expert swimmer. His name was Kiran Kumar. He saved 4 lives...but unfortunately, he too got swept away. Such was the power of the tide.

(Video/Pics) Beas tragedy: He saved the lives of 4 friends, got swept away himself - News Oneindia

Don't talk like an imbecile. When you haven't even felt the water with your toe, your comments don't carry any weight. Don't rationalise when you lose an argument. It makes you look silly..
The only silly person is you as I posted photos of me training 1, 9 & 11 SF in india.

The issue is not if they knew how to swim. They didnot have a chance to escape. We feel they should have rushed to the shore, even I thought the same initially. But watching a video in computer is different from being swept away. One of the guys out there was an expert swimmer. His name was Kiran Kumar. He saved 4 lives...but unfortunately, he too got swept away. Such was the power of the tide.

(Video/Pics) Beas tragedy: He saved the lives of 4 friends, got swept away himself - News Oneindia
Well let me tell you about kids since all of us are born a womb filled with liquid. Those 19 kids lost their lives because their parents did not teach them swimming and thats that. make swimming compulsory in schools.

The only silly person is you as I posted photos of me training 1, 9 & 11 SF in india.

seem like you never experienced rivers of Punjab in summer. One can barely move let alone swimming when water comes like that. Please don't compare kids swimming in sea or swinging pool. I have done it in all three and difference is huge.

Anyway these students should have got the **** out as soon as they saw water rising little bit.

Says a child whose special forces i trained in a small capacity. I posted pictures of it to here.
Try that with someone else ?

The usual SOP! Usually works with the ladies in Bali,Thailand or China but this is pdf.

Your SF is based on our SAS and your Marcos is based on our SBS. we must be doing something right. before u yelp like stupid woman remember I posted photos here of training both the above units in India and removed them when someone requested me to. Btw great guys in india in these units
What a straw-man argument! You're comparing Special Forces with kids who can't swim? C'mon man, leave it.

seem like you never experiences rivers of Punjab in summer. One can barely move let alone swimmers when water comes like that. Please don't compare kids swimming in sea or swinging pool. I have done it in all three and difference is huge.

Anyway these students should have got the **** out as soon as they saw water rising little bit.

Mate before you talk crap go check out your oxy rebreathers and then check out the the three foreign instructors who came over to teach your finest.

Well let me tell you about kids since all of us are born a womb filled with liquid. Those 19 kids lost their lives because their parents did not teach them swimming and thats that. make swimming compulsory in schools.

Why not try to understand? Even people who knew swimming and were experts got swept away! Why are you keeping on repeating the same sentence that they dont know swimming!? Even if they knew, there is nothing much they could have done!

Try that with someone else ?

The usual SOP! Usually works with the ladies in Bali,Thailand or China but this is pdf.

Ask the professionals here mama's boy

Why not try to understand? Even people who knew swimming and were experts got swept away! Why are you keeping on repeating the same sentence that they dont know swimming!? Even if they knew, there is nothing much they could have done!

I watched the video with sad interest and I know i am right.

What a straw-man argument! You're comparing Special Forces with kids who can't swim? C'mon man, leave it.

I am talking about my background to comment young man.

No offence but what a stupid bunch!They saw the flow increasing but were still standing there and what were they doing in the middle of a fucking river.

The heartless bunch whistling is equally annoying.

May be they are trying to grab their attention.

Back
Top Bottom