What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

Then you are another false flagger like your friend who says he is in America. :pop:
How am I a false flagger? Let's hear Pakistani logic.

@DESERT FIGHTER
I feel for you my oppressed brother, you are in denial and claiming to be "Pakistani".
You must rise and defeat the evil Pakistan army and show them Baloch power.

@DESERT FIGHTER
I feel for you my oppressed brother, you are in denial and claiming to be "Pakistani".

Left flag for your country of origin and right for location. Don't be stupid you know nothing about Baluchistan issue and your trolling will only get you banned. :pop:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Its ok, everytime Pakistan gets an ego and thinks it can oppress poor innocent people, we have a history of breaking their country into pieces and free the opressed. Balochistan is the next East pakistan bro... only a matter of time before we give them freedom :pop:

Left flag for your country of origin and right for location. Don't be stupid you know nothing about Baluchistan issue and your trolling will only get you banned. :pop:
This forum has a leaning towards South Asia and my allegiance is towards India and Nepal. Also to UK but as said before this is a South Asia orientated forum.
FREE BALOCHISTAN.:angel:

The Balouch need to be freed from Pakistani slavery...They have been oppressed for decades by the Punjabis..Like the Gorkhas the Baloch are a proud people and do not like to live under the yoke of slavery

@KingMamba You couldn't do one thing, one simple thing for an old friend. All I wanted was one decent fight, one decent exchange of vitriol. Despite ample opportunities you and the rest have let me down. Did me and Hype teach you so little?

@KingMamba You couldn't do one thing, one simple thing for an old friend. All I wanted was one decent fight, one decent exchange of vitriol. Despite ample opportunities you and the rest have let me down. Did me and Hype teach you so little?

You sent newbies to try and rattle me, it wasn't going to work I am like a seasoned pdf vet don't even wanna bother rehashing old arguments. :big_boss:

You sent newbies to try and rattle me, it wasn't going to work I am like a seasoned pdf vet don't even wanna bother rehashing old arguments. :big_boss:

Excuses and pretexts, we expect our operators to be capable of improvising and effecting the required outcomes. Back to the camp son, we need to train you better.

Is this guy meant to be the angriest nerd on a defence forum?:pop:

He isn't a nerd. He is prone to letting his sentiments and imbibed vitriol hogtie his brains but in moments of sobriety I have seen him make some astute observation albeit it is a rarity.

meh7-vflGevej7.png

The uploader has not made this video available in your country

And you are always going to face the music in IOK.... Till its free or merged with PAKISTAN.

Hehe.. I can't even laugh at your arrogance.. You surely can't do anything.. Nor you r capable of doing anything significant in near future. First check out your own countries music till it is consumed by terrorist which u nurtured for Kashmir.
You will always be separated from India, you don't even have your own identity. And still you can't do anything. u can just cry louder nothing else.
@ topic
Interesting video to watch.

Back
Top Bottom