What's new

VICE documentary on LOC

what a coincidence.. I was watching vice doc on ANA only yesterday. :)

Meanwhile today in IOK:
1618410_694107793985883_1867375777_n.jpg
1926192_649853658413229_1165018812_o.png
1898247_649854078413187_734576639_n.jpg

VICE are a good place for news although very hipster.

Dumbass are showing ttP turds as Kashmiri Mujahideens..

better looking and always win the war.. allah is never fair. :tsk:

Bajaur was occupied by taliban... cleared by the forces during 2008-2009 offensive...Battle of Bajaur-Operation Sherdil.. also this video is old... parts of the same videos were uploaded years ago..

The Battle for Bajaur - PA seizes control

As for your post.. desperation,frustration n butt hurt.

Trust me, you guys have done far worse and not gotten Kashmir. Posting a few pics in a defence forum and crying like rondoos is not going to get you kashmir :lol:

Why you mad though?

Last edited:
Trust me, you guys have done far worse and not gotten Kashmir. Posting a few pics in a defence forum and crying like rondoos is not going to get you kashmir :lol:
We should post pics of Kashmiri Pandits who where killed.

Why you bitchin though?

I think you are describing yourself. Last I checked, I am not the one posting pics on a defence forum and crying "Give me kashmir" like a little bitch, am I?

Just forget about kashmir, its for your own good. Nnless you want us to come over and make a few more pieces out of Pakistan like we have done before. Maybe we can donate part of it to Afghanistan as they are our strategic partners.

I think you are describing yourself. Last I checked, I am not the one posting pics on a defence forum and crying "Give me kashmir" like a little bitch, am I?

Just forget about kashmir, its for your own good. Nnless you want us to come over and make a few more pieces out of Pakistan like we have done before. Maybe we can donate part of it to Afghanistan as they are our strategic partners.

So you came to Pak defence forum ... to cry about .. what a little bitch you are?and how truth hurts your lil ego? ...we know that....

Making pieces of Pakistan.. im so damn scared... go do yourself.

We should post pics of Kashmiri Pandits who where killed.

How abt lakhs of muslims killed in 47 alone?

Last edited:
So you came to Pak defence forum ... to bitch about .. what you little bitch you are?and how truth hurts your lil ego? ...we know that....

Making pieces of Pakistan.. im so fuckin scared... go **** yourself.

How abt lakhs of muslims killed in 47 alone?
What's that got to do with Kashmir? You guys committed genocide on a entire ethnic group and then think you deserve freedom.

What's that got to do with Kashmir? You guys committed genocide on a entire ethnic group and then think you deserve freedom.

lmao.. how many pandits were killed? as for genocide.. lmao... hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris have died... over ten thousand women raped... and all this conflict isnt just bs... its coz of indian occupation of IOK...

If indians are so innocent and Kashmiris are so pro india... than why not fullfill the promise of a refrendum so that the Kashmiris can decide their fate?

It was india itself tht took the issue to UN!

Back
Top Bottom