What's new

USAID gives top priority to develop energy sector in Pakistan

msrx5jj2

New Recruit

Reaction score
USAID Power Distribution Improvement Program (PDIP) kicked off a set of training workshops aimed at improving the commercial procedures and efficiency of power distribution companies (DISCOs).
“Improved commercial procedures and understanding of the benefits of adherence to them can lead to better utilization and that will provide improved revenue, reduced non-technical losses and increased customer satisfaction for the DISCO” Dick Dumford, Chief of Party of the USAID Power Distribution Improvement Program said on the occasion “

Dr. Jassim Taqui : Al-Bab Institute For Strategic Studies: USAID gives top priority to develop energy sector in Pakistan .

Kabhi China...Kabhi US...
Both are using (or misusing ) pakistan .....
Believe me ...none will help u till u learn to help urself. Reminds me of story of a man ( China & US) sitting on Donkey (pakistan) with a long stick with a carrot ( power ) at it's other end. The donkey walks many a mile trying to eat the carrot. The carrot moves further with every step.:azn:
start by upgrading the distribution network.....the easiest ,most cost effective, and minimum time consuming way, to reduce power shortage.
....Baki aap ki marzee............:undecided:

US will gain more power to spread its CIA spies in pakistan

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Kabhi China...Kabhi US...
Both are using (or misusing ) pakistan .....
Believe me ...none will help u till u learn to help urself. Reminds me of story of a man ( China & US) sitting on Donkey (pakistan) with a long stick with a carrot ( power ) at it's other end. The donkey walks many a mile trying to eat the carrot. The carrot moves further with every step.:azn:
start by upgrading the distribution network.....the easiest ,most cost effective, and minimum time consuming way, to reduce power shortage.
....Baki aap ki marzee............:undecided:

bhai ji why dont you give advice to your own indian govt, so that the power is available in your mumbai atleast

kabhi china kabhi US??, and what about kabhi russia kabhi US???

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

bhai ji why dont you give advice to your own indian govt, so that the power is available in your mumbai atleast

We are non-aligned to any particular party.Looking at the present situation,I can say thats the best way forward.And yes,nobody has to worry about power in Mumbai.I stay here,and know it for a fact.

blud, thats y pakistan kicked more US soldiers out of Pakistan and about this alliance wth china, u guys dnt hav to wrry about that, leave that to Pakistan and u guys already hav "important" things to wrry about, like population ;)

China / USAID is showing pakistan the carrot ...............
India Showing US Private Companies/ Russia / France etc the Carrot.........

I can't explain U the DIFFERENCE in both the countries in simpler words than above.........

Another piece of million $ advise.....:coffee:....Instead of putting your ( I repeat - YOUR ) money in building dams....invest them in upgrading the distribution network. Dams will take years to build and, without proper network , their generation will not solve anything.
Many developing countries did this to overcome the shortage in minimum time & effectively...
............Baki Aap ki Marzee..........:undecided:

lmfaoo, who cares if its aid? i wudnt care and just take the aid and spend it on the dam, no harm done to me and it got a dam for free, woot woot :D

You have no idea what USAID is . It is a independent federal agency primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid.

Independent? I doubt it's policy is real off-limits of US government or intelligence offices.

Welcome the aid, if you want to fill in something inappropriate, please go.

Back
Top Bottom