What's new

US to smash Iran’s missiles, Israel tackle Syria, Hizballah

3000 nuclear warheads will destroy the earth, all vegetation gone, all species killed. It will be China's triumph as it will bring eternal peace in not only East Asia and ME but also in entire world.:china:

Go on...visionaries like you will one day will be the reason of extinction of human race.:lol:

You confuse him for USA.

Go for it, we already have enough firepower to sink the PLAN and make China's prosperous coastline a graveyard wasteland.

If Beijing is smart it will sit down and Shut the Fu** up.

Also this is DEBKA.

Also this is DEBKA.

Your had enough firepower in Korea and Vietnam too, don't forget that. Stupid americans have forgotten the lessons. I suppose the time is ripe for another lesson.

even Bangladeshi nationals are threatening now^^^
Uncle SAM should better be afraid or USA is doomed :P
Sorry couldn't help it :D

If Chinese thinks like that ..that is the starting of the WW3

It isn't the Chinese or Iranians who are threatening a war and in case a country is attacked any where in the world they have the right to defend themselves.
anon45

Go for it, we already have enough firepower to sink the PLAN and make China's prosperous coastline a graveyard wasteland.

Also this is DEBKA.

Wow Mr key board warrior do u even understand the consequences of attacking china do u honestly think that it will be a walk in the park.

Also this is DEBKA.

Wow pretty intense talk............relax guys no need for war......Make love not war...and I mean lots of love.

Not Chinese.. Naive Chinese fanboys...There is a reason why CHina does not have democracy.. Because then people like these will also get a say ;)

I like the hypocrisy shown by Indian members here Americans and Israelis openly threatening a war on a sovereign nation which is entitled to civilian nuclear tech according to the NPT while ignoring over 200 war heads Israel have and blocking the publication of Israels nuclear reactor to the world. all the Indian members can see is Chinese and Bengali forum members as the aggressor really.

And out of all this you can see is

Simultaneous attacks on Iran and Syria will be dangerous (not militarily but politically).

The Islamic hardliners will go on the overdrive to show everyone that US and Israel are after the muslim world, this will help create a new generation of terrorists...not good for world peace.

Better to take Iran out first.........Syria can wait....the Syrian rebels must be given time to achieve their goals.

bhaiya jee, don't worry. Majority of Indians don't want war.
A war is not going to help global economy.
The price of petrol in my country is hovering around 75.
We don't want it to become 150.

I like the hypocrisy shown by Indian members here Americans and Israelis openly threatening a war on a sovereign nation which is entitled to civilian nuclear tech according to the NPT while ignoring over 200 war heads Israel have and blocking the publication of Israels nuclear reactor to the world. all the Indian members can see is Chinese and Bengali forum members as the aggressor really.

And out of all this you can see is

Back
Top Bottom