What's new

US strategic rivalry with growing China will prove mistaken in long term

You say it is yours, so it is yours? very arrogant, you are. you say occupation with force is illegal, but you occupy the island with force, are they illegal? you are lame.

BTW, what's the key Item?

The key Item is that Islands belong to Viets from long time. We didn't have troubles with China. China occupation with force from 1956, 1974 in Vietnam war. China illegally control it. China can not swallow Islands of Vietnam.

China is big thief. Thief can not understand rule of humankind in modern time.

:lol: we are already in the process of establishing hegemony over Asia. Why do you think we are picking fights with everyone. The process has begun and will be completed within 20 years.

Straight from the Horse's mouth,

nice to see Chinese admiting they are menace to peace in Asia

The key Item is that Islands belong to Viets from long time. We didn't have troubles with China. China occupation with force from 1956, 1974 in Vietnam war. China illegally control it. China can not swallow Islands of Vietnam.

China is big thief. Thief can not understand rule of humankind in modern time.
Are you crying? hehe, don't post these rubbish here, can't solve anything.

We are a peaceful country defending our interests. We want the Yanks out of Asia but it's vassals want it here in Asia to contain China.

We will free Asia from western imperialism. Asia will be peaceful and safer and independent under Chinese dominance.

Are you crying? hehe, don't post these rubbish here, can't solve anything.
Japan used his muscle enslaving you in the past and recently in Senkaku china is crying . brainwashed chinese head is fully with such bullshit.

We are a peaceful country defending our interests. We want the Yanks out of Asia but it's vassals want it here in Asia to contain China.

We will free Asia from western imperialism. Asia will be peaceful and safer and independent under Chinese dominance.
Exactly what Japan said in WW2 prior to Nanking

Japan used his muscle enslaving you in the past and recently in Senkaku china is crying . brainwashed chinese head is fully with such bullshit.
you are very funny, now drag Japan here, prove China is invader like Japan? you little vietnam attack us and occupy our island, should we just stay, let you do as you want?
Don't worry over Senkaku, encough china coast guard ships are there, and don't envy japan they have protection from its daddy USA.

"brainwashed chinese head is fully with such bullshit", Kid, are you crying? hehe.

Understand what you mean. To be fair though, many of these chest thumping keyboard warriors who share their bloodlust for war and genocide have absolutely no power outside of their PDF fantasy land. They don't represent the rationality of most Chinese leaders in the real world. There is a definite distinction between the two.

Last edited:
you are very funny, now drag Japan here, prove China is invader like Japan? you little vietnam attack us and occupy our island, should we just stay, let you do as you want?
Don't worry over Senkaku, encough china coast guard ships are there, and don't envy japan they have protection from its daddy USA.

"brainwashed chinese head is fully with such bullshit", Kid, are you crying? hehe.

Facing with Japan and US you are crying only like kid. you open big mouth only. very funny isn't it ?

Facing with Japan and US you are crying only like kid. you open big mouth only. very funny isn't it ?
We are crying? we are not as small as you little vietnam, of course, “mouth” of China is much bigger than yours.

We are crying? we are not as small as you little vietnam, of course, “mouth” of China is much bigger than yours.

what do china nearby in Senkaku now ? Japan can sleep well now because big mouth of China is busy here in SCS.

Understand what you mean. To be fair though, many of these chest thumping keyboard warriors who share their bloodlust for war and genocide have absolutely no power outside of their PDF fantasy land. They don't represent the rationality of most Chinese leaders in the real world. There is a definite distinction between the two.

We are Chinese patriots. We are growing in number.

The ones you think represent China are liberal Chinese. Their influence is diminishing as people are waking up to their pro-foreigner views.

I want a hard line foreign policy with a very powerful military. That's exactly what president Xi is doing. Best leader since Mao IMO.

We are Chinese patriots. We are growing in number.

The ones you think represent China are liberal Chinese. Their influence is diminishing as people are waking up to their pro-foreigner views.

I want a hard line foreign policy with a very powerful military. That's exactly what president Xi is doing. Best leader since Mao IMO.

There is nothing wrong with being a patriot, or even very nationalist. I myself am very nationalistic about my country. I think most individuals are nationalistic and patriotic about their own lands in one way or another. There are just different (and better) ways of expressing it.

There is nothing wrong with being a patriot, or even very nationalist. I myself am very nationalistic about my country. I think most individuals are nationalistic and patriotic about their own lands in one way or another. There are just different ways of expressing it.

We make absolutely no apology for our views.

CPC is there to protect Chinese interests only, not to please foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom