What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

Explain to me how you will even wag war on Iran? stop saying time will tell, Iran would r@pe your country with missile long time before realize it. you only have a newer airforce. your military is a joke, you call a camel and 3 guys special forces.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

LOL really? then why dont go and take your island back? Go read what Iran did to the world most advanced uav and tell me what they will do to your $hitty airforce.

Who said saudi military is a joke
you dont seem to know any thing about them

here take a look at there special forces,
20081203174358ENLUS0156730512283262.jpg

69b4829c.jpg

340x.jpg

610xwjc.jpg

610xsrd.jpg

610xagy.jpg

610xwyr.jpg

4125423891_c3b5340d7e_o.jpg

I know that saudi got their @sses wooped by the israelites, pictures dont mean $hit, you can show me a saudi dressed up like Iron man but even then that does not men they are good.

Iran trained hezbolla and hamas, remember what what they did to israel?

It's true the Saudi military is generally well-equipped. They have the $$$.

But they lack real war experience unlike the Israelis, Iraqis and Iranians.

saudi arabia is just an puppet, they buy something and next minute they think they some sort of superpower, i hope they go to war with Iran, so Iran can beat the $hit out of these wahabis.

saudi arabia is just an puppet, they buy something and next minute they think they some sort of superpower, i hope they go to war with Iran, so Iran can beat the $hit out of these wahabis.

Saudi Arabia is no puppet any more,they are no more home to US Troops
Plus when do you recall Saudi Arabia pretending to be a super power?

Plus dont use the term Wahabis,We are all muslims Saudis,Iranians,Pakistanis,Iraqis,Jordanians etc
dont create these differences amongst us

Saudi Arabia is no puppet any more,they are no more home to US Troops
Plus when do you recall Saudi Arabia pretending to be a super power?

Plus dont use the term Wahabis,We are all muslims Saudis,Iranians,Pakistanis,Iraqis,Jordanians etc
dont create these differences amongst us

The term "Wahabi" is misleading and offensive.

Saudi Arabia still procures billions of dollars worth of military equipment from the US. In fact, they are forced to some extent. And will remain that way for a long time.

Explain to me how you will even wag war on Iran? stop saying time will tell, Iran would r@pe your country with missile long time before realize it. you only have a newer airforce. your military is a joke, you call a camel and 3 guys special forces.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

LOL really? then why dont go and take your island back? Go read what Iran did to the world most advanced uav and tell me what they will do to your $hitty airforce.

This is what I meant.

I hear from a source Soudis can't run with military equipment , I am so doubtful if they can fight war or not . Actually their arms are in Americans controlled & they have nothing to do with the arms .

I hear from a source Soudis can't run with military equipment , I am so doubtful if they can fight war or not . Actually their arms are in Americans controlled & they have nothing to do with the arms .

They also have oil in everyone's backyard and have golden cars and diamond houses.

fighting is in their gene. Don't forget they produced some of the finest generals in war history... All they need is good training ...... From a battle hardened brotherly nation perhaps like Pakistan....

They can use their equipment. Saudi F-15s did shoot down Iranian F-4s before.

The f-4 is a bomber, of course an f-15 can shoot it down....

Also Iraqi Mirages. Both Iranian and Saudi Air force were preparing for a massive dog fight but the Iranians never showed up and they did the smart thing and stopped hitting oil tankers for good after that incident.

Also Iraqi Mirages. Both Iranian and Saudi Air force were preparing for a massive dog fight but the Iranians never showed up and they did the smart thing and stopped hitting oil tankers for good after that incident.

That not saying anything, a pakistani f-16 won over a typoon does that mean they can always wain against a typoon?, But i asked a question many times which you avoided.
"how can saudi arabia wage war on Iran?" You share no land border, Only thing you have over the persian are your airforce,
I find it funny that some people say Iran "only" has thousand of missiles, but do you have any idea how much damage those missiles will do?

Iran will also start to build its airforce now, specialy after getting their hand on that RQ-170, they can use the sensors etc to use it in their fighter program.

Also Iran strongest point is in their cyberdefence, how many of your f-15 will even manage to get into Iran i dont know, but outcome of a war is never easy to predict.

Back
Top Bottom