What's new

US, Pakistan trust very low: Feinstein

IZVINITE

Reaction score
7-24-2012_60250_l.jpg

WASHINGTON: The trust between the US and Pakistan is very low, a top American Senator has said, ahead of the crucial visit of the new head of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) to Washington.

Noting that the relationship between US and Pakistan is very important, Senator Dianne Feinstein, chairwoman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said that she would like to see an improved relationship between the two countries.

"I think it's very important. I would like to see an improved relationship. I'd like to do anything I possibly could to help that improved relationship," Feinstein said in response to a question as the World Affairs Council-Washington.

"I think there is a new head of the Pakistan intelligence unit. I think we have made very clear to Pakistan what our concerns are. "And the Pakistanis agreeing to reopen the GLOCs, which are the routes in which equipment comes into Afghanistan, I think that's a very good sign," she said. "We now have another problem with attacks coming from Pakistan directly into Afghanistan, and so there is a real need there for Pakistan to step up.

This will be a test. Will they step up? Will they stop these attacks? And we need to develop trust. The trust is very low between the two countries. So these are some of the things that I think need to get done," she said.

Feinstein said that there's no question that Osama bin Laden raid into Abbottabad created friction with Pakistan. "But it's very difficult for most of us to believe that Osama bin Laden can live in a relatively large compound in a military-related community for over five years and that community does not know that he's there," she said.

"So this was a very important take-down because this was the head of the movement to kill Americans, 3,000 of them, on 9/11 in those great buildings in New York City.
"And that was a mission really very carefully and very well carried out," Feinstein said.

US, Pakistan trust very low: Feinstein - thenews.com.pk

The thing is they are done with Pakistan & now they have started to play heavy mind games, massive propaganda, funding terrorism in Pakistan with the help of their side kick India, they are funding Pak Media to spread lies against Pakistan, Pakistan Army & the ISI. They want to destroy Pakistan now & they are getting good help from their political puppets to achieve their goals.

Today’s Pakistan is completely threatened by the enemies & they are finding different ways to destroy Pakistan. Pakistan’s security should always come first at least now it should always be on the top & the demands of sleeping people of Pakistan who are good for nothing should be given any importance because of their love for the corrupt & evil. Pak Army must take over now there is still time & Pakistan can be pulled out of lots of problems, the window of hope is to small & I hope Pak Army is ready to take a move to save not the dreams of the sleeping people but to save the freedom of Pakistan.

As far as this 9/11 goes I doubt the death toll, 3000 is media report. I bet it is way less then the given number because they were all pre planned attacks, any way look at what US has done up till today since the war on the so called US imaginary war on terrorism, millions of Muslims have been killed around the world & 24/7.

The thing is they are done with Pakistan & now they have started to play heavy mind games, massive propaganda, funding terrorism in Pakistan with the help of their side kick India, they are funding Pak Media to spread lies against Pakistan, Pakistan Army & the ISI. They want to destroy Pakistan now & they are getting good help from their political puppets to achieve their goals.

Today’s Pakistan is completely threatened by the enemies & they are finding different ways to destroy Pakistan. Pakistan’s security should always come first at least now it should always be on the top & the demands of sleeping people of Pakistan who are good for nothing should be given any importance because of their love for the corrupt & evil. Pak Army must take over now there is still time & Pakistan can be pulled out of lots of problems, the window of hope is to small & I hope Pak Army is ready to take a move to save not the dreams of the sleeping people but to save the freedom of Pakistan.

As far as this 9/11 goes I doubt the death toll, 3000 is media report. I bet it is way less then the given number because they were all pre planned attacks, any way look at what US has done up till today since the war on the so called US imaginary war on terrorism, millions of Muslims have been killed around the world & 24/7.

You always write such lengthy posts bro ??

Very interesting analyses!

Yea!!! Excellent This trust deficit should grow more and more.Thats in our long interest........:lol:

you dont have to destroy a country who already pressed Dis
selfdestruct.jpg

So what's new in what she said? We've been hearing about this so called trust deficit for the last five years! :blah:

Yawn! I'm outta here!

U.S.A Should give drone technology to Pakistan, It is very difficult to trace Taliban in Pak Afghan border 2500KM difficult mountain areas.

You raised a Frankenstein monster which has now gone out of control and has taken multiple forms.

Trust will remain low as long as there is WOT because Pakistan has slightly taken it's share away from this WOT.

we've lost more soldies and officers in fight against terror than combined nato and us forces........we have lost generals inthis war.....economy...and 10 times more civillian than US.....

U.S.A Should give drone technology to Pakistan, It is very difficult to trace Taliban in Pak Afghan border 2500KM difficult mountain areas.

So, after it was revealed that Pakistan had allowed China to inspect wrecked stealth helicopter after Osama raids, is it possible US will even sell some drone to Pakistan.

we've lost more soldies and officers in fight against terror than combined nato and us forces........we have lost generals inthis war.....economy...and 10 times more civillian than US.....

I dont like to tell the world we are the victims. By telling that, we are proving them that we are their loyal servants who need more money. its like begging. It was never our war.

The thing is, we should not have been in this war to begin with. Or if were in it, we could have seen if its going to be beneficial or not. We have got zero benefit and we lost lives and billions in economy. Plus our reputation is $hit.

Pervez Musharraf brought us to this war. He was not visionary but a more suave, selfish man who bartered national interest for self interest. If he was thinking about the country, he would not have forgiven all these thieves through NRO, he would have been in the country, not staying on in London.

So, after it was revealed that Pakistan had allowed China to inspect wrecked stealth helicopter after Osama raids, is it possible US will even sell some drone to Pakistan.
We don't even need these stupid @$$ drones, can be easily hacked even by the University students in Texas.We don't wanna waste our money.......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom