What's new

US Military technology 1000s of years ahead of civilian technology

Mahinda18

BANNED
Reaction score
I have privileged information from a source inside NASA, that nasa used alien technology.

I have attached the video to this thread, watch all 10 parts, It covers are detailed assessment of a person with highly privileged information who worked on a secret NASA project to reverse engineer alien technology. Its been put on youtube or google video as "NASA case study on UFO"

You have no idea how advanced U.S military technology is, it is atleast 1000 years ahead of civilian technology. The United States govt was testing nuclear powered vechical all the way back in 1960, declassified documents revealed that the tests were all successful then the program suddenly went off radar. That was in 1960, can you imagine the technology the US govt would have now?

In the case study video, it shows an aircraft with diameter of at least 200km, making a near right hand turn and speeds close to light.

What do you think happened with the 'weather' satellite that apparently crashed in rose well July 2nd 1941? And the creation of the largest underground military complex the size of Belgium, commonly known as area 51.

U.S govt has unimaginable power, They are watching the world with a hawks eye. They will remain the most dominate undisputed country for next 10,000 years at least! Europe don't stand a chance excluding UK :usflag:

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 1)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 2)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 3)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 4)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 5)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 6)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 7)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 8)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 9)

YouTube - The Secret NASA Evidence on UFO Technology #2 (Part 10)

You think the raptor is the greatest aircraft on the planet? think again its part of the U.S cover up to fool their citizen and keep them happy to hide their real military technology. :usflag:

Note: mods please delete my other topic, I accidentally posted in the wrong segment

And yet they couldn't take care of the Taliban?

How many years ahead does that make those stupid, illiterate taliban? 2000? 5000?:cheesy:

LOL think about it? does the U.S really need to expose their technology/ capabilities on the Taliban?

Having a continued military presence in Afghanistan is good for the US to keep its influence strong on the countries around it. Afghanistan war is very much beneficial.

the presence in Afghanistan at the cost of what?
and if this had been a case than US would never had pulled out of Vietnam.

How many years ahead does that make those stupid, illiterate taliban? 2000? 5000?:cheesy:
Because they are not using (as they say) 'every tool at their disposal'.

It will result in unwanted massacre of population of Afghanistan.

I don't know how good US military technology is compared to its civilian technology but the gap is certainly big. Every educated man understands this. No rocket science here.

Just have a look at the budget figures allocated for the US military forces on annual basis. It currently is over 500 billion USD per year.

Also, war in Afghanistan is far more complex in nature than what is being projected within the media.

Dude why should they disclose their Super Ultra Secret weapons(if the really have them)on some ragamuffins with a TT from Afghanistan!~

Sounds like an addition to the Metal Gear Solid series.

I think their existence is at stake not militarily but economically!
Their the ball is in China's court.:china:

I doubt that very much, china is on a false high on US dollars. They are sitting on almost $2 trillion worth of US dollars which no value to them whats so ever.

USA has too much money as well as most advanced technology. Their research labs are the best in he world, much ahead of others.

Back
Top Bottom