What's new

US Military Deaths in Afghanistan at 2,126

Abdaali

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
As of Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, at least 2,126 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count.

The AP count is two more than the Defense Department's tally, last updated Monday at 10 a.m. EDT.

At least 1,759 military service members have died in Afghanistan as a result of hostile action, according to the military's numbers.

Outside of Afghanistan, the department reports at least 127 more members of the U.S. military died in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Of those, 11 were the result of hostile action.

The AP count of total OEF casualties outside of Afghanistan is three more than the department's tally.

The Defense Department also counts three military civilian deaths.

Since the start of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan, 19,103 U.S. service members have been wounded in hostile action, according to the Defense Department.

Is there any solution to end this imposed war against Pastuns in the both sides of the Duarand line?
If yes, how can Our friends help us to bring peace in the region and to stop more blood shed of the fellow soldiers in Afghanistan?

We Respect their self-sacrificing in the battlefield but in the other hand, high ranking commanders of the US army and intelligence feed and equip the enemy indirectly to extend there presence in the region on excuse that fighting against Terror.

They die so that we can live longer, so that we can breath freely..

They are soldier

Interestingly Afghanistan has managed to last longer than Nazi Germany under attack by the same nations.

Interestingly Afghanistan has managed to last longer than Nazi Germany under attack by the same nations.

Taliban and other armed-opponent parties Afghanistan don't have that much stamina to tackle with the the invader nations so long, The secrecy of this long-lasting war is that the killers of those soldiers that they are killed here is controlled,managed and equiped by their own commanders.

Taliban and other armed-opponent parties Afghanistan don't have that much stamina to tackle with the the invader nations so long, The secrecy of this long-lasting war is that the killers of those soldiers that they are killed here is controlled,managed and equiped by their own commanders.

Sanga, Wrror ! :wave:

Three questions :

(i) How do you want Pakistan to behave in this conflict ?

(ii) Do you think Afghanistan will be able to assuage some of Pakistan's concerns ?

(iii) How is Pakistan perceived in Afghanistan ?

so,iron man isnt so fake after all

Sanga, Wrror ! :wave:

Three questions :

(i) How do you want Pakistan to behave in this conflict ?

(ii) Do you think Afghanistan will be able to assuage some of Pakistan's concerns ?

(iii) How is Pakistan perceived in Afghanistan ?

Dear Bahi jan isa hai na ke
This is a conflict of the crusader forces(NATO) to establish their permanent military bases in Afghanistan, when they Got the permission to settle here for ever they will soon vanish Islam, Pakistan helped NATO more than Israel to Achieve their Goals.
to give answer to question (i):
Pakistan will behave as your lord(US) wish against Afghanistan, for the sake of $ (Pak army receive $950m military aid from us, civil government get more than this amount, NGO's e.g. USAID and etc... spend billions to change the thoughts of Pakistan's Muslim Nation)

The current Hired Regime in Kabul is not able to control their own Capital from Taliban(funded by CIA through ISI) so Answer (ii):
Expecting Assuage from employee is madness this is what their lord(US) of Pak army and karzai's government will decide about it because slaves don't have the authority to decide their future.
Ans (iii): The Noble Nation of Pakistan is our brother with our less power Afghans won't permit Any country or Nation to Attack or hurt the Muslim nation live in Pakistan. If it comes to government and ISI, we will never ever forget and forgive them for their Betrayal with Islam and the Islamic ummah live in the region.
I hope with few words I have answered your questions

Dear Bahi jan isa hai na ke
This is a conflict of the crusader forces(NATO) to establish their permanent military bases in Afghanistan, when they Got the permission to settle here for ever they will soon vanish Islam, Pakistan helped NATO more than Israel to Achieve their Goals.
to give answer to question (i):
Pakistan will behave as your lord(US) wish against Afghanistan, for the sake of $ (Pak army receive $950m military aid from us, civil government get more than this amount, NGO's e.g. USAID and etc... spend billions to change the thoughts of Pakistan's Muslim Nation)

The current Hired Regime in Kabul is not able to control their own Capital from Taliban(funded by CIA through ISI) so Answer (ii):
Expecting Assuage from employee is madness this is what their lord(US) of Pak army and karzai's government will decide about it because slaves don't have the authority to decide their future.
Ans (iii): The Noble Nation of Pakistan is our brother with our less power Afghans won't permit Any country or Nation to Attack or hurt the Muslim nation live in Pakistan. If it comes to government and ISI, we will never ever forget and forgive them for their Betrayal with Islam and the Islamic ummah live in the region.
I hope with few words I have answered your questions

So you believe that afghan Taliban are funded by CIA and all this is a fake drama by America? How did you reach to that conclusion?

Stop drone strikes. Then Waziris will stop attacking PA.

Why is our government allowing these drone strikes?

Coz they are weak..

I don't blame these people for being upset. What if they were allowing strikes in your neighborhood bro?

Im not in favour of drone strikes... but they target terrorists... and its sad to see innocent people becoming collateral... but tht doesnt mean all people in Waziristan are terrorists ...

Why not go n fight nato?
Mullah nazir group, hafiz gul bahadur group and other smaller groups of FATA do fight against NATO in Afghanistan, these groups were once against pak army before non-aggression pacts, now they are only targeted by drones. TTP itself provides various kinds of help to haqqani network which is most deadly group against NATO. Some times TTP also provides suicide bombers to haqqani network.

Back
Top Bottom