What's new

US lets down the Indian quislings

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score

Why is it that the Pakistanis have got such spunk that our Indian lords lack? Within a day of the United States secretary of state Hillary Clinton threatening it might be “destructive” for Pakistan to go ahead with a gas pipeline project with Iran, Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar shot back that it is not Uncle Sam’s business which country Pakistan cooperates with or how it defines its national interests.
What stunned me is that in the same breath Clinton also commended the Manmohan Singh government for “making steps that are heading in the right direction.” Clinton told the US Congressmen not to take seriously the public utterances of Indian officials regarding friendly relations with Iran or Delhi’s grit to keep up the oil imports from Tehran. She revealed, in essence, that Uncle Sam did some tough talking and Manmohan Singh government panicked.
Clinton’s statement means only this: Manmohan Singh government has taken ordinary Indians — you and me — for a ride by secretly complying with the US sancions against Iran while professing publicly that India will only heed the UN sanctions. I have no reason to doubt Clinton, because the US Administration takes the Congressional hearings bloody seriously.
Therefore, equally, I am inclined to believe the latest revelation by the Pentagon about the government’s security policies. The Pentagon has revealed that the US Special Forces are stationed on Indian soil with regard to improving India’s “counter-terrorism capabilities and in particular on the maritime domain” and assisting India’s security agencies in terms of “internal counter-terror and counter-insurgency challenges.”
Again, the statement was made during a US Congressional hearing and there is no reason to doubt its veracity. A Congress-led government on Raisina Hill accepted US military personnel’s presence on Indian soil to safeguard the country’s security!
And this is for protection from those Martians from
Lashkar-e-Toiba! Hahaha! Next time I see our security czars expansively chatting up on TV about busting the LeT guy roaming around in Delhi, I will know how come they’re so cocky! It’s Amrika, man.
One would have thought all those scores of scams are bad enough for a lifetime. On top of it comes the revelation that the Manmohan Singh government is also duplicitous in its foreign and security policies. Imagine, inviting in foreign powers to secure the country! Mahatma Gandhi fought to get rid of blood-suckers.
Ironically, the Indian quislings are being let down by their American masters. This is of a piece with India’s tragic history. It’s time our quislings read up on Mir Qasim and the East India Company.

By M K Bhadrakumar – March 2, 2012

Aryan, mate, get in your time machine and dial forward a month or so.. You are running 35 days behind rest of the world ;)

Duplicate thread.. MODS please merge

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/162938-us-lets-down-indian-quislings.html

Sorry mate just came across it. missed it last time.

he is mental retard and show this on every thread

You are a liar. Show me one other thread where I have posted this particular article?

Why is it that the Pakistanis have got such spunk that our Indian lords lack? Within a day of the United States secretary of state Hillary Clinton threatening it might be “destructive” for Pakistan to go ahead with a gas pipeline project with Iran, Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar shot back that it is not Uncle Sam’s business which country Pakistan cooperates with or how it defines its national interests.
What stunned me is that in the same breath Clinton also commended the Manmohan Singh government for “making steps that are heading in the right direction.” Clinton told the US Congressmen not to take seriously the public utterances of Indian officials regarding friendly relations with Iran or Delhi’s grit to keep up the oil imports from Tehran. She revealed, in essence, that Uncle Sam did some tough talking and Manmohan Singh government panicked.
Clinton’s statement means only this: Manmohan Singh government has taken ordinary Indians — you and me — for a ride by secretly complying with the US sancions against Iran while professing publicly that India will only heed the UN sanctions. I have no reason to doubt Clinton, because the US Administration takes the Congressional hearings bloody seriously.
Therefore, equally, I am inclined to believe the latest revelation by the Pentagon about the government’s security policies. The Pentagon has revealed that the US Special Forces are stationed on Indian soil with regard to improving India’s “counter-terrorism capabilities and in particular on the maritime domain” and assisting India’s security agencies in terms of “internal counter-terror and counter-insurgency challenges.”
Again, the statement was made during a US Congressional hearing and there is no reason to doubt its veracity. A Congress-led government on Raisina Hill accepted US military personnel’s presence on Indian soil to safeguard the country’s security!
And this is for protection from those Martians from
Lashkar-e-Toiba! Hahaha! Next time I see our security czars expansively chatting up on TV about busting the LeT guy roaming around in Delhi, I will know how come they’re so cocky! It’s Amrika, man.
One would have thought all those scores of scams are bad enough for a lifetime. On top of it comes the revelation that the Manmohan Singh government is also duplicitous in its foreign and security policies. Imagine, inviting in foreign powers to secure the country! Mahatma Gandhi fought to get rid of blood-suckers.
Ironically, the Indian quislings are being let down by their American masters. This is of a piece with India’s tragic history. It’s time our quislings read up on Mir Qasim and the East India Company.

By M K Bhadrakumar – March 2, 2012

A rare, insightful article written by an Indian.:tup:

India is still colonized by Italians - Ruled by an Italian. Indians truly love to be ruled by foreigners.

M K Bhadrakumar is leftist jhollwalla who happen to be Indian Abmassdor at some time.And like a typical leftist M K Bhadrakumar has special love for Pakistan and China. Hates the America.
This dumboo is comparing Pakistan with India. He wants India too talk tough with US just as Pak has done. America is major trading partner for India.M K Bhadrakumar seems to forgetting India has reputation and Indians cannot behave roguely like Pakistan. Say anything and then backtrack.
As far Iran is concerned India is not bulking under American pressure and best way to control Pakistan is by keeping PA occupied along Afghan border. And this is what India is doing.

India is still colonized by Italians - Ruled by an Italian. Indians truly love to be ruled by foreigners.

Not only an Indian but one who has more qualification than a few fan boys on here. He was a former Indian diplomat and ambassador. We should sit up and listen when he speaks

lol aryan-b......who is paying for your itchiiiiiing posts.lol you guys became slaves to US and talking we are proxy......funny people

One Idiot says India's master is USA...... other idiot say it is Italy...other idiot say it is Israel... surprisingly all these idiots are Pakistani and Chinese

lol aryan-b......who is paying for your itchiiiiiing posts.lol you guys became slaves to US and talking we are proxy......funny people

Did some Indians start a thread about Chinese self esteem?

Indian reputation?
Seriously, you want to go into "Indian reputation"?
Let's just say "Indian reputation" involves a lot of butter chicken and UNICEF donations.

And as for Pakistan being a "Rouge state"
This is the 3rd time I have seen Indians say that on this forum today.
Today must be some special holiday in India where everyone decides to leave reality and live in LALA Land.

No one expects you people to like Pakistanis, but at least don't make up lies.
It just shows what kind of people you are when you are so willing to just tell lies.

Pakistan has done nothing but sacrifice for the sake of the "world" and it is by no means even close to being a "rogue state"

Which btw, means a state that does not tow the white man's line.

Think about that for a bit
We already make fun of you people for being lead by a white woman, do you really want us to start accusing you being towing the white man's line in politics as well?

mate a few leaders in Pakistan have been bullied or bribed. The population of Pakistan have always disliked Americans I don't really see that much issue even with you guys you are our cousins lol. The evil in the world is the west and American govt policies

Back
Top Bottom