What's new

US hopes for Pacific cooperation with Indian navy under Modi

Perhaps you should find an age appropriate forum where you can post bunnies to your hearts content.
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

The rules have been put into place to make the forum act like a serious forum. ONE-LINERS are prohibited in every section of the forum except members club and introduction forum. Please also look at the spamming rule.

I thought it says it's on topic.

For the rabbit.

where you can post bunnies to your hearts content.

And rating him negative without saying anything has definitely helped to understand or follow the rules! :disagree:
That's exactly why I suggested from the start, that every negative rating should include a reasoning, otherwise it would be misused, but sadly that didn't happen.

And rating him negative without saying anything has definitely helped to understand or follow the rules! :disagree:
That's exactly why I suggested from the start, that every negative rating should include a reasoning, otherwise it would be misused, but sadly that didn't happen.

We dont have a feature to add reason.

All ratings are reviewable in the suggestion section.

It looks like US is expecting India to be it's bitch.

@WebMaster: Are PDF think tank analysts authorized to publicly offend or is this exclusive to only Pakistani PDF think thank analysts?

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed | Page 2

The rules have been put into place to make the forum act like a serious forum.

Clearly the purpose has been defeated altogether, I wonder if posting a bunny (why do you have it on the emots tab in the first place?) can earn you a negative mark but a 'f**k off remark* is not dealt with.

They've been expecting the same ever since we signed the N-deal.

You could see how much progress they've made. (if any) :)

But I do not see anything wrong here.

Dont forget....when you see Banglas and Pakistani;s c/o how India is being treated....its a just a tactic. They are trying to divide and conquer. They (including China) stand to loose the most if the US and India are in better terms.

We dont have a feature to add reason.

All ratings are reviewable in the suggestion section.

You could simply make it to a requirement that everybody who rates negatively, must give a propper reasoning, no need for a technical solution here. Otherwise the good and useful feature will be misused like in this case, without any use for the one that rates and even less for the one that got rated.
Btw do you think the negative rating was reasonable? If no, is it possible to take a negative rating back?

You could simply make it to a requirement that everybody who rates negatively, must give a propper reasoning, no need for a technical solution here. Otherwise the good and useful feature will be misused like in this case, without any use for the one that rates and even less for the one that got rated.
Btw do you think the negative rating was reasonable? If no, is it possible to take a negative rating back?

I was trying to ignore you but you just won't quit.

The forum rules clearly state one liners are against the rules. Posting a one-liner emoticon response to discussion is against forum rules and a waste of internet bandwidth in my opinion.

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Stick to the topic please and try and contribute to the discussion at hand. If you wish to moan about the negative rating there is a thread for just that in the suggestion section.

Back
Top Bottom