What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

JonAsad

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"I want to know how many people on this forum had major/serious break-ups and never got back. How long was your relationship and how devastating the experience was for you and were you able to recover from that ? if so how much time it took for you to recover "

Kindly Share... For a person in Need.

I have a friend with whom I breakup once very week. We are together making up and breaking up since 6 years now.

I had one 4 months ago ,that was a 3 year long relationship but sadly never got back together ,neither we will in future

BTW let me tell you i was the one who got dumped:cry:

I had one 4 months ago ,that was a 3 year long relationship but sadly never got back together ,neither we will in future

Cruel world:angry::angry: ........looks like only few people have regards for emotions and true feelings.

Who did that?

I have a friend with whom I breakup once very week. We are together making up and breaking up since 6 years now.

Sir, i want to know about serious break ups with some one whom you could marry, were willing to spend your whole life with, more generally you hoped to have kids with, wished you grow old together.

Mani, why she dumped you?
How you dealt with it?

Sir, i want to know about serious break ups with some one whom you could marry, were willing to spend your whole life with, more generally you hoped to have kids with, grow old together.

It will be tough for the person/s. i havent experienced it myself, but if you care about each other and then it reaches to a point to split up then not easy to cope, but you have to find ways for your own sake and look for future.

Originally Posted by Mani2020

BTW let me tell you i was the one who got dumped

i think he was talking about serious relationships. casuals dont count.

Cruel world:angry::angry: ........looks like only few people have regards for emotions and true feelings.

Who did that?

yar fiancée thi, i waited for her for 3 long years as she was studying abroad .after 3 years when she came to Pakistan she started to get interested in her cousin and started to ignore me .and finally after 28 days of her arrival in Pakistan she broke-up with me and changed her contacts

yeah its cruel specially when some one cheats on you that too the person whom you love and want to spend your life,its very difficult to bear when you don't expect someone to treat you with such brutality .

It still hurts after 4 months coz of the nature and length of relationship . due to that incident i disappeared from this forum and came back after 3 months

yar fiancée thi, i waited for her for 3 long years as she was studying abroad .after 3 years when she came to Pakistan she started to get interested in her cousin and started to ignore me .and finally after 28 days of her arrival in Pakistan she broke-up with me and changed her contacts

yeah its cruel specially when some one cheats on you that too the person whom you love and want to spend your life,its very difficult to bear when you don't expect someone to treat you with such brutality .

It still hurts after 4 months coz of the nature and length of relationship . due to that incident i disappeared from this forum and came back after 3 months

move on and find somebody who loves and deserve you. perhaps this break up saved you alot of headache in your future life, who knows.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

tell me it wasnt arranged relationship?

oyeeeeee zalim ye kya yaad dila diya . tujhy hamary tooty dil ko dubara se tor ker kya mily ga?.:taz:

wesy we was love from early age like 14-15 and we both try our whole best to marry per us ka baap bhut zalim nikla 7 saal baad us ki shadi ker di kaheen or.phir hum ne sary rishty naaty toor ker is se dosti ker li thi.:smokin:

ye dekho:)

58060_1757378291944_1163594658_32046203_3487398_n.jpg

phir aik din aik or haseena ayee us ne kaha kiyoon apni zindgi kharab ker rahy ho chalo main tum se shadi kerti hoon . hum ne socha chalo yaar kerna to hai kiyoon na aysa ker leen . phir us din se ajj tak khush hai:smitten:

move on and find somebody who loves and deserve you. perhaps this break up saved you alot of headache in your future life, who knows.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

tell me it wasnt arranged relationship?

nah it was love, she proposed me 3 years ago :agree:

Back
Top Bottom