What's new

‘Unique’ Saudi-Pak ties extolled

daring dude

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Syed Mussarat Khalil
Saudi Gazette

JEDDAH — Commanding Officer of PNS Tipu Sultan Capt. Mohammed Ali hosted on Friday night a community dinner on board the vessel, which was docked at the Jeddah Islamic Port.

Rear Admiral Hani Mohammed Al-Harbi, commanding officer of Royal Saudi Naval Forces; Ibrahim Asad, air and naval attaché at Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh, diplomats, mediapersons and a large number of Pakistani community members attended the dinner.

The program commenced with recitations of the national anthems of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan respectively. A cake cutting ceremony was followed by dinner, which was specially prepared by the ship’s chefs.

Pakistan Navy ships PNS Tipu Sultan and PNS Rah Naward were visiting Saudi Arabia on a goodwill-cum-training mission and to strengthen the existing relations between the two Islamic countries.

Pakistani Consul General Aftab Khokher said in his introductory speech the port call was part of the friendly visits between the two navies.

He said, “This is 6th visit by navy ships since January 2013. These good will missions by Pakistan Navy ships are not only a manifestation of close collaboration between the naval forces of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia but also a reflection of the fraternal ties between the two countries. Such visits also contribute to the strengthening of relations between the two peoples."

Khokher said the relationship between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia was a unique one as "very few nations in the world are so close to each other as the peoples of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia."

He said this relationship was natural outcome of the common religion and shared values. "Our relationship has passed many tests in the past. This relationship is not based on merely strategic interests; rather it is deep-rooted in the heart of the every Pakistani and Saudi national," he said.

Khokher said Saudi Arabia is home to around 2 million Pakistanis, who include people right from the working class to top executives.

"While many Saudi businesses employ Pakistanis as CEOs and chief financial officers, Saudi families prefer to have Pakistani workers in their households. That shows the trust and confidence of Saudis in Pakistani workers," he said, adding that Pakistanis living in the Kingdom have greatly contributed to the socio-economic development of the country.

"Similarly, Saudi Arabia has contributed to the economic development of Pakistan. There are so many examples that testify to contributions from both sides for each other's development. This recognition is at the top level and leaderships of the two countries are fully aware of it. We are grateful to Custodian of the two Holy Mosques King Abdullah for his continuous support, love and affection to Pakistanis living in the Kingdom," Khokher said.

"Similarly, our leadership has always stated that Saudi Arabia's economic development and security are very important for us. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has clearly stated that the security of Saudi Arabia is a red line for Pakistan."

While welcoming the guests on board, Capt. Mohammed Ali said, “Your presence here is a source of pride and encouragement for us.”

He said PNS Tipu Sultan is the leading ship of 25th squadron of the Pakistan Navy. At present, the ship is on joint counter piracy and collation maritime complaint deployment under the Task Force 150 and 151.

“We are happy to be in the port of our brotherly Muslim country for a three-day visit. We have been hosted very well and we truly feel at home here. On behalf of my fellow officers and men, I am thankful to the Royal Navel Force for the hospitality extended to us," he said.

He invited the guests to visit PNS Rah Naward, a sail training ship for the Pakistan Navy.

The ambassador forgot to mention all the generous support different extremist groups in Pakistan are receiving for brother Saudi Arabia. And of course brother Saudi's holy mission against Iran in Pakistan. And how could he forget brother Saudi's attempts to drag Pakistan in to Syrian mess.

Thanks for the cool 1.5 Billion Dollahh btw :smitten:

The ambassador forgot to mention all the generous support different extremist groups in Pakistan are receiving for brother Saudi Arabia. And of course brother Saudi's holy mission against Iran in Pakistan. And how could he forget brother Saudi's attempts to drag Pakistan in to Syrian mess.

Do you have any proof at all proving KSA' support to the rented terrorists? then speak other wise shut you crap. Yes, KSA is stopping Pakistan to be with Iran & it is the right move because Iran is a dangerous country & look at them today how they are with USA.

Do you have any proof at all proving KSA' support to the rented terrorists? then speak other wise shut you crap. Yes, KSA is stopping Pakistan to be with Iran & it is the right move because Iran is a dangerous country & look at them today how they are with USA.
U still need prof ..... Who has so much cash to throw up in the air in the name of religion today?

U still need prof ..... Who has so much cash to throw up in the air in the name of religion today?

every country have un disclosed relations with other countries, as india enjoyed with Russia and then USA till now... as only few things came to the Media. other wise most of the things gone un disclosed... and it's our right to disclose it or not for what that money is for, and we dont have to give any one answer for that...

but what ever the fact or truth is,,, will remain the same with Ur indo-psycho lame excuses or arguments...

Hush hush another Iranian wanna be Ayatullah spotted...

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds for Salafi jihadist terrorist militant groups, such as al-Qaeda, the Afghan Taliban, the Pakistan Taliban, ISIS and Lashkar-e-Taiba in South Asia, and donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton.[74] According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."[75]

//

Please do some research. Google "Saudi funded terrorism" and you'll see lists of articles from reputed news sources.

Hush hush another Iranian wanna be Ayatullah spotted...

I understand that some people in Pakistan have this tendency to put interests of foreign countries before their own country; hence your comment about me. Please rest assured, I am not one of them.

Saudi role in financing terror networks in Pakistan is well documented, please see my reply above. And Iranian's are no friends either. They have been actively supporting militant groups of their own inside Pakistan. Do some research.

I understand that some people in Pakistan have this tendency to put interests of foreign countries before their own country; hence your comment about me. Please rest assured, I am not one of them..

Indeed i am well aware of certain people in my country who will sell their country anytime for the sake of their ideological countries and what i have observed at least here on this forum that you ridicule Pakistan and they will be silent but you ridicule Iran and they are ready to grab you from your collar...i have observed People supporting Iran even when they violate our soverignity and fire mortars into our territory,they would rather blame Pakistan for the whole Iranian mess..Even when Iranian's clearly support Indian's in every strategic issue over us they would rather adopt mum and denialism but when it comes to Saudi,even if they help us,support us both financially and morally in important matters they would rather abuse Arabs than having shown any gratitude...But then again this is biased world,and rationality cannot be expected from every tom dick and harry...

every country have un disclosed relations with other countries, as india enjoyed with Russia and then USA till now... as only few things came to the Media. other wise most of the things gone un disclosed... and it's our right to disclose it or not for what that money is for, and we dont have to give any one answer for that...

but what ever the fact or truth is,,, will remain the same with Ur indo-psycho lame excuses or arguments...
hehe.... you is funny

Indeed i am well aware of certain people in my country who will sell their country anytime for the sake of their ideological countries and what i have observed at least here on this forum that you ridicule Pakistan and they will be silent but you ridicule Iran and they are ready to grab you from your collar...i have observed People supporting Iran even when they violate our soverignity and fire mortars into our territory,they would rather blame Pakistan for the whole Iranian mess..Even when Iranian's clearly support Indian's in every strategic issue over us they would rather adopt mum and denialism but when it comes to Saudi,even if they help us,support us both financially and morally in important matters they would rather abuse Arabs than having shown any gratitude...But then again this is biased world,and rationality cannot be expected from every tom dick and harry...

True, I have seen people behave like this because of ideological reasons. We need to put Pakistan's interest first at every level and leave Saudis/Iranians to their own dirty games.

Back
Top Bottom