What's new

Understanding Sharia system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Simple...

Shariah Means Law

Which Law??

Those written in Quran... Must be obeyed by muslims at any cost....

No one can change it .. Not even Muhammad (s)

Now be specific you want to know about what?? which law ???? Marriage?? Finance??? Ask specific questions.....

Greater Jihad and Lesser Jihad nonsense?

If muslim area, the religion islam or muslims face any trouble its obligatory ( not for all, but for few) to fight called Jihad or striving !!

All the countries have similar laws right for their land and people??

^^^^ Pseudo Intellectual Hamza Andreas Tzortzis, a greek convert to Islam, seems to have earned a lot of followers in Pakistan from his visit to the country recently.

IDK but, Muslim Evangelists (Dawah), recently have been failing at doing what they have excelled in the past. Simply copying their christian counterparts. They had replicated Evangelical Industry Techiniques like Televangelism, giving away Free Bibles (Qurans), Red cross- Red crescent :rofl:.
But off-late they could not get any Muslim Apologists for Islam with credentials or calibre of their christian apologists. All they had was infamous Zakir Naik , medical doctor goes about referring to himself as "Dr.Zakir Naik" giving off impression that he has Ph.D in comparative religion. Ahmed Deedat and Shabir Ally with their Logical fallacies were nailed by their athiest and christian counter parts. And now, latest hired gun Mr. Humza, who doesn't even comprehend most of the concepts in Modern Philosophy. Humza was owned by many athiest activists on "Embryology in Quran" farce. there are atleast a half-dozen Youtubers out there who have shown this fraudster his rightful place.
http://http://www.youtube.com/user/StopSpamming1

First thing : Are you a Christian? Or you are just too scared or ashamed of telling this? :azn:

Second thing : I don't "endorse" Hamza..I just gave ONE SPECIFIC video of him explaining, in simple words, the Shari'a Law. I think that this video will help in the discourse of this particular thread.

You seem to be obsessed with Islam or whatever. This thread is not about Islamic Apologetics or whatever..if you are interested in that son, why not open a new thread and we will see who "screws" who? (Hint: Many Christian scholars who were well-known in Christian apologetical circles have now become Muslim...for example : Dr Paul William, Joshua Evans etc. These guys were graduates of Cambridge/Harvard theology schools with masters in biblical studies, christian theology etc. So they know Christianity/Bible inside out..yet they converted to Islam afterwards....:azn: And regarding christian apologetics, it has become a joke. The BEST christian apologists, Dr William Lane Craig, uses examples of "greek mythical 3-faced dog to explain christian concept of god , trinity" :lol:

Now what? Little girl, I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more well-versed in christian/muslim apologetics than you can ever be. I'll bury you in ground on any given day. So kindly, if you have balls, then open a new thread and discuss these things there...don't derail this one.

:agree:

If muslim area, the religion islam or muslims face any trouble its obligatory ( not for all, but for few) to fight called Jihad or striving !!

All the countries have similar laws right for their land and people??

It's not Law. Any socio-political group does what you describe as law when it feels the need to keep the grouping intact and going in the face of a percieved threat. All this is only if the grouping is "convenient" in the time and place. Eg: There are less and less non-Muslims in Pakistan NOT because Islam is a great religion. It's because, non-muslims no longer find it convenient to stay as non-muslims. The whole philosophy of this dhimmi scheme of Islam rests on this pretty simple natural priniciple. don't you people listen to Prof .Hafeez sayeed Emir e Jamat ud Dawa?

First thing : Are you a Christian? Or you are just too scared or ashamed of telling this? :azn:

Second thing : I don't "endorse" Hamza..I just gave ONE SPECIFIC video of him explaining, in simple words, the Shari'a Law. I think that this video will help in the discourse of this particular thread.

You seem to be obsessed with Islam or whatever. This thread is not about Islamic Apologetics or whatever..if you are interested in that son, why not open a new thread and we will see who "screws" who? (Hint: Many Christian scholars who were well-known in Christian apologetical circles have now become Muslim...for example : Dr Paul William, Joshua Evans etc. These guys were graduates of Cambridge/Harvard theology schools with masters in biblical studies, christian theology etc. So they know Christianity/Bible inside out..yet they converted to Islam afterwards....:azn: And regarding christian apologetics, it has become a joke. The BEST christian apologists, Dr William Lane Craig, uses examples of "greek mythical 3-faced dog to explain christian concept of god , trinity" :lol:

Now what? Little girl, I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more well-versed in christian/muslim apologetics than you can ever be. I'll bury you in ground on any given day. So kindly, if you have balls, then open a new thread and discuss these things there...don't derail this one.

I think you are over projecting and over compensating right now kid. I had nothing tonight. Hence am here on PDF trying to pass some time. Don't try and get embarrassed. get back to what you were doing. you have no idea.

Christians jokers try to disregard the trinity nowadays because it is inconvenient for them to try and prove that so they chastise the Catholic church and call it a papal inventions.

It's not Law. Any socio-political group does what you describe as law when it feels the need to keep the grouping intact and going in the face of a percieved threat. All this is only if the grouping is "convenient" in the time and place. Eg: There are less and less non-Muslims in Pakistan NOT because Islam is a great religion. It's because, non-muslims no longer find it convenient to stay as non-muslims. The whole philosophy of this dhimmi scheme of Islam rests on this pretty simple natural priniciple. don't you people listen to Prof .Hafeez sayeed Emir e Jamat ud Dawa?

I think you are over projecting and over compensating right now kid. I had nothing tonight. Hence am here on PDF trying to pass some time. Don't try and get embarrassed. get back to what you were doing. you have no idea.

What you have written has nothing to even do with the thread, go home troll.

:lol:

So you are yet-another-desperate-christian , eh?

You didn't reply to my question though..Are you a Christian or not?

Kids like you, when faced with your daddy, fizzle out exactly the same way you are doing now. YOU brought this Muslim-Christian apologetics in this thread first..and when I muzzled your mouth, now you are chickening out.

Again, are you a Christian or not? You talked about logical fallacies. I bet ignorant kid like you don't know jack about anything about logical fallacies to begin with. Without googling, tell me what does it mean by "Slippery Slope" (Hint: It is one type of logical fallacy) ...:azn:

I know you don't know. Just tell me what are you? A Christian?

Christians jokers try to disregard the trinity nowadays because it is inconvenient for them to try and prove that so they chastise the Catholic church and call it a papal inventions.

I do not understand this Muslim obsession with Trinity but many Muslim Apologists turn in to Quranists disregarding Mohammed as Illterate war lord no better than anyother Muslim and His words/actions do not contitute Islam. How about that? I find it much more pathetic.

Sharia simply means laws that are entailed in the Quran. And laws enacted in such a system should be based on the QURAN & authentic Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Allah (swt) says in the Quran to enter into ISLAM fully not partially. A muslim can not be secular or moderate etc. Quranic laws are unchangeable and it includes all aspects of life and provides the basis for flexibility depending on the socio-economic parameters of the state/society. The countries that do follow near about 100% sharia is KSA , Iran? only. The only thing wrong with KSA is monarchy IMO ,rather than following kalifate system. But the laws there are pretty much sharia based.

Kids like you, when faced with your daddy, fizzle out exactly the same way you are doing now. YOU brought this Muslim-Christian apologetics in this thread first..and when I muzzled your mouth, now you are chickening out.

Again, are you a Christian or not? You talked about logical fallacies. I bet ignorant kid like you don't know jack about anything about logical fallacies to begin with. Without googling, tell me what does it mean by "Slippery Slope" (Hint: It is one type of logical fallacy) ...:azn:

Please stop posting.

I do not understand this Muslim obsession with Trinity but many Muslim Apologists turn in to Quranists disregarding Mohammed as Illterate war lord no better than anyother Muslim and His words/actions do not contitute Islam. How about that? I find it much more pathetic.

What 'many' Muslim apologists? Name one famous, Muslim academic who did that? :lol:

And your hate for Muhammad (SAW) is understandable, after-all, you are a poor desperate christian that is frustrated by the growth of Islam and the destruction of Christianity atleast in the west....:oops:

Please stop posting.

You first. If you don't post, I will don't have to post and educate kids like you.

Take your beef to a Muslim forum and you will get all your answers, you are purposely derailing the thread.

He is acting like a chicken sht punk does not want to reveal his religion and comes here to bash Muslims.

lol...I know.

He is probably a Christian. :coffee:

I am thinking hindu or atheists. Nowadays the hindus on this thread be openly exhibiting their hate for Islam.

He should worry about his own country getting over run by Mormon evangelicals promising cash for conversion left and right.

Take your beef to a Muslim forum and you will get all your answers, you are purposely derailing the thread.

He is acting like a chicken sht punk does not want to reveal his religion and comes here to bash Muslims.

lol...I know.

He is probably a Christian. :coffee:

@AUz You can stop Posting now.
@kingmamba Jihad is what it is. Either You know about it or you don't. No point resorting to revisionism. You are either trying to decieve or simply dumb enough to think that you will taken seriously with what ever you are spewing - greater and lesser Jihad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom