What's new

Understanding Sharia system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking hindu or atheists. Nowadays the hindus on this thread be openly exhibiting their hate for Islam.

Well likely, but a hindu won't try to pull this "christian apologists good good , Muslim apologists logical fallacy" undertone. That is why I'm thinking of him as a christian...

Plus, it is amazing how he is afraid of even telling us about his beliefs, while at the same time, he is bashing our beliefs. What a sad life this guy is. Hope he gets a girlfriend or something....

@AUz You can stop Posting now.
@kingmamba Jihad is what it is. Either You know about it or you don't. No point resorting to revisionism. You are either trying to decieve or simply dumb enough to think that you will taken seriously with what ever you are spewing - greater and lesser Jihad.

Who is revising anything fool? I never even brought up Jihad so how exactly did I resort to revisionism. First of all there is greater and Lesser Jihad which all Muslims who know any better except the Taliban know about. Of course I would not expect you to know you are too ***** to even admit to your own faith yet come here to bash others. You should stop posting and go clean your country, heard those evangelicals are running amok converting your dalits.

Well likely, but a hindu won't try to pull this "christian apologists good good , Muslim apologists logical fallacy" undertone. That is why I'm thinking of him as a christian...

Plus, it is amazing how he is afraid of even telling us about his beliefs, while at the same time, he is bashing our beliefs. What a sad life this guy is. Hope he gets a girlfriend or something....

Perhaps you are right, however the way he dodges your questions makes him seem like a Baniya. He totally derailed the thread which was started in good faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AUz
Who is revising anything fool? I never even brought up Jihad so how exactly did I resort to revisionism. First of all there is greater and Lesser Jihad which all Muslims who know any better except the Taliban know about. Of course I would not expect you to know you are too ***** to even admit to your own faith yet come here to bash others. You should stop posting and go clean your country, heard those evangelicals are running amok converting your dalits.

Perhaps you are right, however the way he dodges your questions makes him seem like a Baniya. He totally derailed the thread which was started in good faith.

Is the Jihad incorporated in Sharia laws?
I know the answer, but...wanna know from apologetics.....;)

There are two types of Jihad.
1) Jihad Al-Akbar and
2) Jihad Al Asghar

which one do you wanna know about ?

Greater Jihad and Lesser Jihad nonsense?

If muslim area, the religion islam or muslims face any trouble its obligatory ( not for all, but for few) to fight called Jihad or striving !!

All the countries have similar laws right for their land and people??

It's not Law. Any socio-political group does what you describe as law when it feels the need to keep the grouping intact and going in the face of a percieved threat. All this is only if the grouping is "convenient" in the time and place. Eg: There are less and less non-Muslims in Pakistan NOT because Islam is a great religion. It's because, non-muslims no longer find it convenient to stay as non-muslims. The whole philosophy of this dhimmi scheme of Islam rests on this pretty simple natural priniciple. don't you people listen to Prof .Hafeez sayeed Emir e Jamat ud Dawa?

I think you are over projecting and over compensating right now kid. I had nothing tonight. Hence am here on PDF trying to pass some time. Don't try and get embarrassed. get back to what you were doing. you have no idea.

What you have written has nothing to even do with the thread, go home troll.

You see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom