What's new

Understanding Contempt of Court??

MQM introduced bodybags, extortion, militant culture?

wali babar was murdered by MQM?

jahalat ke aik inteha bhi hoti he

Jo tm par khatam hoti hai.

perception is biger than reality

you should ask your jamaati allies in KPK who brought guns into karachi and who fired the first round in KU

But body bags and extortion was started by MQM

MQM didn't introduce body bags in Karachi and I am King of England.. :rofl:

MQM destroyed karachi how?

have you ever been to karachi in the first place?

MQM never had the govt, but PTYI has it and they are failing very badly

I have been to Karachi .. very recently on top of that .

And today 8/10 people will refuse to visit Karachi & invest in there due to the Hell MQM is raining there ... you can act as much innocent as you want .. but the truth remains that MQM was & is a Terrorist Party .. same as TTP .. both terrorize people .. ask them for money for their self righteous messed up cause .. and both enjoy Killing people like Bugs .. only difference is MQM is Sleeping with every gov to get away with it .. and TTP cannot .

But body bags and extortion was started by MQM

tum angutha mun me rakho aur choso, you know nothing about karachi

as i said perception is bigger than reality

body bags was introduced and used by lyari gangsters used by PPP so PPP started it and used it, MQM never used body bags, and extortion was also not started by MQM but it was started by karachi police

I have been to Karachi .. very recently on top of that .

And today 8/10 people will refuse to visit Karachi & invest in there due to the Hell MQM is raining there ... you can act as much innocent as you want .. but the truth remains that MQM was & is a Terrorist Party .. same as TTP .. both terrorize people .. ask them for money for their self righteous messed up cause .. and both enjoy Killing people like Bugs .. only difference is MQM is Sleeping with every gov to get away with it .. and TTP cannot .

barking is very easy we have already seen army activities in balochistan and in FATA, KPK

zara drone hamle band kerwado and then spit on others

balochistan, FATA, KPK to sambhala nahi jaata, baat kerte hain investment ke

if ISI and army had not made talibans we had seen lots of investment in Karachi

jitni investment musharraf our mustafa kamal ke daur me hue woh phir kabhi nahi hue he 1980s, 70s me kitni investment hue karachi me?

Taliban ko karachi bhejte ho phir ilzam MQM peh laga dete ho

gadha mentality

DI KHan ka aik jail sambhala nahi jaata baat kerte hain karachi ke, kaddu ka pta nahi karachi peh jaise PHD ker baitain he

The crux of the issue is that Supreme court doesnot want to investigate rigging in elections, as maybe they were involved?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a video of your MQM's Chief Clown in my post, watch that, stfu and take your romance with PML-N somewhere else.. Noora for whom your are dying in love consider your party as a political prostitute..

Tell you what, no one here gives a jack's fck to you, your MQM and their body bags. Now plz stay away from this thread and stop derailing it by posting MQM related crap. If you are that desperate then go start a new thread and call us there..

you are a complete idiot, its you who brought MQM and not me

Like Court said, If anyone says something against court they are no one. But If IK says something then it does matter. But if PTI follower wants IK and others into same category then who care. Izzat rass nahin aati tu hum kiya kar saktay hain ?

Last not the least, they all already apologies infront of court. It's only IK and his followers who think IK is bigger then the Law.

Did you even bother to watch the videos I've posted? They fcking literally abused CJ and SC, and you are saying they are nothing? Means everyone is allowed to bash SC whenever and wherever he wants except only Imran Khan? WTF does this mean?

And no one apologized because CJ of PML-N was sleeping having his wet dreams about his extension at that time and he didn't issue a single contempt court notice any of above mentioned people..

you are a complete idiot, its you who brought MQM and not me

I posted a video where Taffa bori was abusing CJP, talk about that or gtfo.. One more off topic post from you and I'm going to report you, I've already had enough of your off topic trolling..

Did you even bother to watch the videos I've posted? They fcking literally abused CJ and SC, and you are saying they are nothing? Means everyone is allowed to bash SC whenever and wherever he wants except only Imran Khan? WTF does this mean?

And no one apologized because CJ of PML-N was sleeping having his wet dreams about his extension at that time and he didn't issue a single contempt court notice any of above mentioned people..

Ohh come on yarr... if you don't know then don't expect everyone is sleeping... Like I said earlier "Izzat rass nahin aati".. CJ didn't even left that channel who aired it.

Contempt notice to channel for airing Abidi
CJ takes notice of Faisal Abidi
SC Issues contempt notice to MQM Chief Altfa Hussain ~ SAARI NEWS

And their apology...

MQM thanks SC for discharging contempt notice | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Even if they didn't, you want to compare PTI with MQM. then Be my guest.. any how, PTI got 7th position and MQM had first.. you know what I mean...

Ohh come on yarr... if you don't know then don't expect everyone is sleeping... Like I said earlier "Izzat rass nahin aati".. CJ didn't even left that channel who aired it.

Contempt notice to channel for airing Abidi
CJ takes notice of Faisal Abidi

Sir gee, now that you've posted about Faisal Abidi contempt of court notice, please also do one more favor and post what happened during this case's proceedings and what verdict was given in the end?? I'm highly interested in that part of the story, if you could dig it out for me? :smokin:

tum angutha mun me rakho aur choso, you know nothing about karachi

as i said perception is bigger than reality

body bags was introduced and used by lyari gangsters used by PPP so PPP started it and used it, MQM never used body bags, and extortion was also not started by MQM but it was started by karachi police

barking is very easy we have already seen army activities in balochistan and in FATA, KPK

zara drone hamle band kerwado and then spit on others

balochistan, FATA, KPK to sambhala nahi jaata, baat kerte hain investment ke

if ISI and army had not made talibans we had seen lots of investment in Karachi

jitni investment musharraf our mustafa kamal ke daur me hue woh phir kabhi nahi hue he 1980s, 70s me kitni investment hue karachi me?

Taliban ko karachi bhejte ho phir ilzam MQM peh laga dete ho

gadha mentality

DI KHan ka aik jail sambhala nahi jaata baat kerte hain karachi ke, kaddu ka pta nahi karachi peh jaise PHD ker baitain he

I dont like to answer people who have no manners .. go learn them first them come here .

Sir gee, now that you've posted about Faisal Abidi contempt of court notice, please also do one more favor and post what happened during this case's proceedings and what verdict was given in the end?? I'm highly interested in that part of the story, if you could dig it out for me? :smokin:

Bass yarr sonnay do... I didn't knew IK is same level leader as Faisal Abassi.. what ever makes you happy...

Back
Top Bottom