What's new

UN Nuclear Watchdog Wants Iran Visit

I think Iran should not confront US now if don't have great support from Russia or China . If US fight seriously like in VN , drop Napalm , CUB 55 , bunker buster bomb, spray agent Orange to Iran soil etc it will be a tremendous disaster and it will take very long time to recover

The Vietnamese are very thankful for that does not mean everyone has a colonial loving mentality!

I really wonder that, Does UN Nuclear Watchdog want to visit Israel?

Yeah but if usa used a single one if these weapons, Iran will get a nuke if it already has not.
Vietnam won againat usa, even though they were much more advanced.
true weapons are peoples hearts and mind.

[

Of course people must fight against the invader, but try to avoid casualty and get as many friend as possible , war with US will not in few months , so you must have great support in ammunition, food, medicine for long time.

we need support from USSR-China and another nations in 20 years to defeat US , and now, we're in Big debt and still quite poor , freedom is Not free , bro:D
somebozo said:
The Vietnamese are very thankful for that does not mean everyone has a colonial loving mentality!
I just remind Iran people what kind of bomb US can drop to their country . It's not just some drone strikes like in Pakistan or Apghnistan only.

We should allow them into the country, once their plane touched down on our soil we should arrest the entire UN/IAEI delegation and put them on trial for lying, spreading Iranophobia. When their trial is ended, execute them, burn their bodies and spread their ashes in the Tehran reactor

Brother, if you ever stand for the president of Iran position, I will vote for you anyday! :cheers:

Why don't you just let inspectors in if you have nothing to hide??
Our nuclear facilities and our enrichment facilities are all controlled 24 hours 7 days through the cameras installed by the IAEI. Every single step of our engineers are followed by the greedy US puppet IAEI workers

Our nuclear facilities and our enrichment facilities are all controlled 24 hours 7 days through the cameras installed by the IAEI. Every single step of our engineers are followed by the greedy US puppet IAEI workers
The point still stands, what harm will letting them in do?

Why don't you just let inspectors in if you have nothing to hide??

The point still stands, what harm will letting them in do?
images

they have visited Iran more times than I can count. There are sensors of all sorts installed in all nuclear installations and are monitoring evey move 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom