What's new

UK, Scotland announce referendum terms that could see Britain break up

Don't worry, India isn't going to get a permanent seat in the UNSC any time soon.

Who would want them in?

India has severe problems with China.

How does India getting or not getting a UNSC seat affect you anyway? You can't get Kashmir or any other concessions (like more indus water) even if India gets kicked out of the UN all together and becomes a rogue state :lol:

Most Scots prefer to remain part of the UK they already have their own currency,parliament and distinct national identity anyway but are also still part of a larger and more powerful country Scotland will find it very difficult to survive without the UK they will also be left defenseless.Scots have also been disproportionately very dominant and influential in British politics too lol a lot of people having wet dreams about UK breaking up not gonna happen :cheesy:

Although I support Scotland's Independence, I think it's better for her to stay part of the UK because I don't think the UK will be in favor of Scotland leaving the union, so they probably wouldn't help them, also Scotland wouldn't survive for long if it does the same mistakes it did before (wasted a fifth of her whole economy to colonize Panama yet failed) also I don't know about Scotland's Urbanization but if it's not urbanized then it has a low chance of surviving with a strong economy and a high chance of being in debt making it become part of the UK again if she wanted to, still I support Scotland's independence but I think it would be better if she stayed part of the UK.

British people are smart they know very well there is no problem when it comes to their unity and that Scotland will vote to remain part of the UK they are only doing this to to appease critics and make themselves look more democratic and improve their reputation .

oh and everyone is forgetting Union jack is probably the most iconic and popular/fashionable flag in the world if Scotland separates they'll have to change it :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom